• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January! | OT2 | The Enrealening

Status
Not open for further replies.

noah111

Still Alive
Behold : RPJ DemoGAF
ics

girlgaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz2m.gif
blackgaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz1y.gif
asiangaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuyzw.gif
baldgaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz16.gif
beardgaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz1p.gif
aviatorgaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz0m.gif
glassesgaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz4u.gif
hatgaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz80.gif
beaniegaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz1h.gif
circusgaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz28.gif
tiegaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz9i.gif
cupgaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz2f.gif
b_wgaf___neogaf_real_pic_january_by_sentry15-d4nuz7o.gif

Can you guess which demographic each gif represents?

ps. if this is too seizurelicious, i'll edit. :p

Woman gaf, Black gaf, Oriental Asian gaf, Dunno gaf, Beard gaf!, Sunglasses, glasses, dress up?, hat gaf?, things balanced on head gaf, suit gaf, drinking gaf, black and white gaf.

.la1n

Off to my friend Whitney's wedding, packing the lighter just in case a fire show is needed. Have a fantastic day RP GAF!

408016_10150566825884417_572669416_8701695_1013312221_n.jpg

edit: apologies to whoever had to watch my Michael Jackson dancing last night on RP TC ;P

noah111

Still Alive
So tired, RP-GAF :< I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked.

I hope everyone else is sleeping well.
Slept less than three hours, woke up to my alarm and ready for my trip, only to have to postpone it to 6AM tomorrow morning. Now i'm just trying to stay up till 10-12 or so in order to get a good nights sleep before tomorrow.

/insomniaGAF:(

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Nope, I spent 8 hours playing PSO2. I'm tired yet too awake to fall asleep. I hate this feeling.

So how is it? :eek:

Slept less than three hours, woke up to my alarm and ready for my trip, only to have to postpone it to 6AM tomorrow morning. Now i'm just trying to stay up till 10-12 or so in order to get a good nights sleep before tomorrow.

/insomniaGAF:(

Awww, well I hope you get more sleep tonight! :<

So tired, RP-GAF :< I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked.

I hope everyone else is sleeping well.

I went to bed I guess around 2 AM

I woke up at 8, saw the beautiful California sun, and just had a wonderful run. Sometimes I wish I ran around with my camera so I could take pics of the view I have when I'm running around the little hills here...on a clear day on one side of the hill you can see LAX, and you get to the otehr side you can see downtown LA, Griffith observatory, and the Hollywood sign...then as you go a little further you can see the mountains throughout your entire peripheral vision...

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
So how is it? :eek:
It's awesome. O: Had a lot of fun partying with someone from GAF to take on the Boss fight with two huge monsters. No idea how we won that but it worked! I got some nice new gear to put on my character afterwards anyways.

Got some robot wings, things that float next to my feet, and arm protectors.
oa6J0.jpg

Lissar

Reluctant Member

I woke up at 8, saw the beautiful California sun, and just had a wonderful run. Sometimes I wish I ran around with my camera so I could take pics of the view I have when I'm running around the little hills here...on a clear day on one side of the hill you can see LAX, and you get to the otehr side you can see downtown LA, Griffith observatory, and the Hollywood sign...then as you go a little further you can see the mountains throughout your entire peripheral vision...

Wow, you got up that early? :eek: How were you feeling!? You were almost ready to collapse!

So you should have stayed up all night because it was all a wash, anyway. :eek:

Apparently! I had some weird dreams when I finally did get to sleep, though... Don't remember them now. There was probably fire and brain eating. And lots of dancing.

It's awesome. O: Had a lot of fun partying with someone from GAF to take on the Boss fight with two huge monsters. No idea how we won that but it worked! I got some nice new gear to put on my character afterwards anyways.

Got some robot wings, things that float next to my feet, and arm protectors.
oa6J0.jpg

:O looks nice! I hope when it's finally out I'll get to play.

Apparently! I had some weird dreams when I finally did get to sleep, though... Don't remember them now. There was probably fire and brain eating. And lots of dancing.

I would like to point out that I did get you to dance last night

But now that the dancing's over, what was the real secret music?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Morning RP GAF. Migraine is gone (again), but it's been popping up at inopportune times this entire week.

Well, at least it's gone now. :< I hope you won't have too much trouble.

Should I buy a birthday card for my 1 year old nephew? Custom says I should have a card to go with the present but he can't read.

Get something with a bright and colorful picture. That way he can at least enjoy it a little. Besides, that sort of thing is the kind of thing parents save to show kids later.

LA can be awesome, yes.
Cabrillo beach is where I do most of my running.

I used to quite like the cold, but the something in my body changed and now I need it warm all the time...

I guess I'm the opposite. When I was living with my parents, I'd crawl in front of their massive furnace every day, set to 80°F, full blast.

Now that I have my own place, when the temperature is over 35°F, my gas is switched off. When it's under, I have it set to 45° when I'm out and 50° to 55° when I'm in. This policy of course gets totally canceled whenever I have guests.

Money's a rather incredible motivator when you have vast negative amounts of it.

Edit: Also, hey, Man-GAF, being human space heaters is pretty much our biggest advantage over Girl-GAF, so I raise my mug of empty tea in a toast to you all!

Wow, you got up that early? :eek: How were you feeling!? You were almost ready to collapse!

I feel great! I feel like I can still bounce back from anything, I wonder how long I'm going to be able to do that though ;O Actually after all that laughing/smiling last night it took an enormous amount of stress out of my mind.

LA can be awesome, yes.
Cabrillo beach is where I do most of my running.

That's the beach with the little intertidal pools right? I went there a few times and sat around the rocks while the tide was down then waited for the tides to come back up. Very nice place to be.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
You became old, grandma. ;)

Noooooooooo.

I guess I'm the opposite. When I was living with my parents, I'd crawl in front of their massive furnace every day, set to 80°F, full blast.

Now that I have my own place, when the temperature is over 35°F, my gas is switched off. When it's under, I have it set to 45° when I'm out and 50° to 55° when I'm in. This policy of course gets totally canceled whenever I have guests.

Money's a rather incredible motivator when you have vast negative amounts of it.

Edit: Also, hey, Man-GAF, being human space heaters is pretty much our biggest advantage over Girl-GAF, so I raise my mug of empty tea in a toast to you all!

I actually used to have it pretty cold too. Especially when I lived in Japan I would raaaarely turn any heat (or air-conditioning) on. Right now I don't have it too cold, but I still do my best to wrap myself in three blankets most times.

I feel great! I feel like I can still bounce back from anything, I wonder how long I'm going to be able to do that though ;O Actually after all that laughing/smiling last night it took an enormous amount of stress out of my mind.

You've been having a lot of stress? :eek: Well I'm glad we helped make you feel better!

noah111

Still Alive
Well, that's that. Time is now up, so anyone who hasn't already put up their RPav and actually posted in here, sorry; you're prob. not in the collage.

End toll count was a perfect 900 avs. I wonder how many unique members that is, if you remove all the variants from theme days etc. Good times, people. NOW I CAN FINALLY SLEEP.

YDCgh.png

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Mmmm that was some good damn sleep.

Seems I didn't make it into the circus head gaf thing. I lost good sriracha getting this shot! ;)

noah111

Still Alive
Clear was rocking out so hard last night

At one point I was genuinely concerned for the safety of his neck
Haha, dude. This is so funny, because when I left that chat, it was just Crude, me, and clearacell. He was so calm and shy, playing LoL in the background.

I come back a few hours later, and he's laughing like a mad man, lol. It was great to see, wish I could've stuck around longer.

Mmmm that was some good damn sleep.

Seems I didn't make it into the circus head gaf thing. I lost good sriracha getting this shot! ;)
You know what.... check it again. :)
only for you would I do such a thing! you're the first frame, too! :p

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Haha, dude. This is so funny, because when I left that chat, it was just Crude, me, and clearacell. He was so calm and shy, playing LoL in the background.

I come back a few hours later, and he's laughing like a mad man, lol. It was great to see, wish I could've stuck around longer.

Drink does that :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom