• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello GAF,

It's me, NeoGAF Plus PhoenixSFT.

Selling a couple items, help me buy SSX/celebrate my b-day in Pittsburgh in style!

PS2:
Tales of the Abyss PS2 - $25

Driver: San Francisco 360 - $20
Alpha Protocol 360 - $10
Blue Dragon $10
Enslaved - $15
Lego Star Wars - $10
GTA4 Complete - $25

Wii:
Zelda: Twilight Princess - $15
Dead Space Extration - $10
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $10
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor - $15

CD:
LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack, SEALED - $25

Prices somewhat negotiable, just trying to account for shipping. If you buy a couple items together you get a discount. Also open to trades, looking for Mario Kart 7 or Venture Bros. Season 4 Blu-Ray.

And an odd request:
Does anyone have a Tales of Vesperia 360 box in great condition? The one I got from GS looks like shit, and I want one of my favorite games ever to look classy because I'm a little OCD about my game boxes.

VASPER

Banned
WTS

72Q3ol.jpg

Got one of these bad boys to sell. Can't remember the name of the card, but it's a nice card for the money, it has a HDMI out and i can include a DVI to VGA if needed. Paid $100 about a year ago so im looking to sell for atleast $60 shipped OBO, and it has the software i just upgraded so this is just sittin around. open to trade so please PM.

Eric WK

Selling:

Audio-Technica ATH-ES9A Headphones - Like New, moderately used, kept well in smoke free home. Does not include original box, but still has the Audio Technica protective bag.

$220 Shipped

NuForce Icon uDAC-2 Headphone Amp and DAC - Lightly used with minor cosmetic imperfections. Does not include original packaging.

$100 Shipped

PayPal only

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale:
Misc Games
Metal Gear Solid 2 , 3 (Subsistence), and 4 - $10
DxaGAh.jpg

PSP Games
DJ Max Portable Black Square - Korean Import $50
DJ Max Portable 2 - Korean Import $50
(Buy them both for $75)
7BBqwh.jpg

For Trade for a Nintendo DS Lite. For Sale System and games for $110
White PSP 2000 (Star Wars Darth Vader back replaced, completely white) - Comes with soft case, charger, 4GB MS

DJ Max Portable 3
Mega Man Powered Up
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
LittleBigPlanet
Half Minute Hero
Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 2
Hot Shots Tennis
MGS Peace Walker

Wii Games
Super Mario Galaxy $15
Super Mario Galaxy 2 $30
(Buy them both for $40)

New Super Mario Bros Wii $30
(Buy ALL three Mario games $60)

Punch-out!! $10
Zack and Wiki $5

Other games
Tekken 6 $10
Uncharted 2 $20

VgHsQh.jpg

Xndymh.jpg

Wanted!
Mega Man X Collection
Final Fantasy Origins PSX [Black Label]
Super Mario All-Stars SNES

WTB:

Resident Evil: Revelations (3DS) - new for $35 shipped or used in good condition for $30.

It may seem like a long shot, but PM me if you are selling.

Was wondering if anyone here could help me with something.

I've got two Japanese strategy guides, and am not really sure if there's any value to them.

Final Fantasy X-2 Official Final Guide
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Official Perfect Guide

Anyone here ever buy/sell either of these?

suffah

Does maths and stuff
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND - $32 shipped

This is the Japanese version but works perfectly on my US Vita.

Was wondering if anyone here could help me with something.

I've got two Japanese strategy guides, and am not really sure if there's any value to them.

Final Fantasy X-2 Official Final Guide
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Official Perfect Guide

Anyone here ever buy/sell either of these?

I've picked up a few over the years from Book Off for ~$5-10. They're nice and meaty, but I don't think they are worth much. Haven't seen the two you have specifically, though.

John Blade

FOR ONLY TORONTO AREA GAF

Hello people, I am actually having some issues on my side as of now. For my financial issues, I need to start selling my game collection which I own. Right now, this will be my first group of games I am going to sell off. If my financial issue continue downward, I will have to start my 2nd and final group of games just to gather enough money till I can find a job as of now. Well, here`s the 1st batch of games I am selling.

Ps1 Games

DSCN9823.jpg

DSCN9824.jpg

Hot Shots Golf -----------------------------------------------$5
(Normal wear and tear on game disc. Lots of light scratch. Normal wear and tear on the game case.)

DSCN9825.jpg

DSCN9826.jpg

DSCN9828.jpg

Legend of Dragoon (Greatest Hits)------------------------$30 (Price drop to $15)
(Game disc 1 have a lot of scratch but is playable. The rest of the game disc have some light scratch on the disc. Contain the manual. Normal wear and tear on game case.)

DSCN9816.jpg

DSCN9818.jpg

Vandal Hearts 2 ----------------------------------------------$15 (Price drop to $10)
(Minor light scratch at the bottom of the game disc. Price sticker residue on the case. Case is a bit scratch up which you will notice (like you see from a game store). A crack on the case. No booklet with this game.)

Ps2 Games

DSCN9870.jpg

Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter-------------------------------$10

DSCN9869.jpg

Castlevanie Lament of Innocence---------------------------$10

DSCN9872.jpg

Dead or Alive 2------------------------------------------------$7

DSCN9876.jpg

Grandia 3------------------------------------------------------$15

DSCN9873.jpg

Katamari Damacy---------------------------------------------$15

DSCN9875.jpg

Marvel Ultimate Alliance---------------------------------------$5

DSCN9854.jpg
DSCN9855.jpg
DSCN9857.jpg

MDK 2 Armageddon-------------------------------------------$5
(Game is in good condition)

DSCN9877.jpg

Raiden III------------------------------------------------------$8

DSCN9871.jpg

Robotech Battlecry--------------------------------------------$7

DSCN9874.jpg

We Love Katamari--------------------------------------------$15

PSP Games

DSCN9863.jpg

SOCOM US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2------------------$5

DSCN9863.jpg

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas---------------------------$5

DSCN9859.jpg

Harvest Moon Boy & Girl-------------------------------------$25

DSCN9862.jpg

Hot Pixel-------------------------------------------------------$5

DSCN9861.jpg

Kingdom of Paradise-----------------------------------------$5

DSCN9858.jpg

Me and My Katamari-----------------------------------------$12

DSCN9866.jpg

PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe----------------------------------$5

DSCN9860.jpg

Syphon Filter Dark Mirror-----------------------------------$8

DSCN9868.jpg

Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow------------------------------$8

DSCN9864.jpg

Warhammer 40,000 Squad Command---------------------$5

DSCN9865.jpg

Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition---------------------------------$5

Wii Game

DSCN9831.jpg

Ghost Squad-------------------------------------------------$10
(Game is still seal)

Bundle Game
All PS1 Games for $20
Katamari Bundle (Both the PS2 and the PSP game) for $30
All PS2 (Exclude The Katamari games) for $50
All PSP (Exclude The Katamari game) for $60

Game on Hold

Game Sold
Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere
Alien Trilogy (Long Box)
Colony Wars Red Sun
Heart of Darkness
Need for Speed (Long Box)
Rage Racer
Resident Evil 3
Resident Evil 2(Greatest Hits)
Resident Evil Director's Cut (Greatest Hits)
Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV Wall of Fire (Long Box)
Twisted Metal (Long Box)
Vandal Hearts
Zoop (Long Box)

This is for the people who live in the GTA area as I don`t have a car to go farther than Toronto. I will meet either in Mississauga, Toronto area, Oakville, and maybe in Brampton. Also, try to buy more than 3 as I don`t want to go all the way to Toronto for one game just to meet up. If you need more info, just PM me here and I will response to you asap. I will post more info about the game later on when I can found it and take some picture (might wait till few days).

Unfortunately, No. I use to ship but after quite a few bad experience, I like to see the buyer face to face when I am selling the game.

I am sorry, but in this forum I like to think of us as an elite team, just trying to get other team members a great deal. I understand fully if you don't trust it as much, but remember you have us all on your back. I have been selling and buying on here from all the good people on here for the last 3 years or so and every transaction has worked flawlessly (other than a bit of lag time on deals here and there).

But please, give it a shot! Try out our community. I know a few bad things have happened but give it a whirl! You may sell all of your stuff!

The way I look at it, you may end up never running into a single problem; If you do run into the problem, look at all that money you made so far. Also, check the feedback list first!

John Blade

I am sorry, but in this forum I like to think of us as an elite team, just trying to get other team members a great deal. I understand fully if you don't trust it as much, but remember you have us all on your back. I have been selling and buying on here from all the good people on here for the last 3 years or so and every transaction has worked flawlessly (other than a bit of lag time on deals here and there).

But please, give it a shot! Try out our community. I know a few bad things have happened but give it a whirl! You may sell all of your stuff!

The way I look at it, you may end up never running into a single problem; If you do run into the problem, look at all that money you made so far. Also, check the feedback list first!

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, in the situation I am right now (a junior member and also money is very tight here), I like to sell the games around the GTA area. If you want, tell me someone on this forum who live in the GTA area and maybe we can discuss a method where I sell it to that person and he will ship it to you (I pay the shipping fee with it). When I have some time tomorrow, I might post picture on the games I am selling.

But yea, money is an issue and I just want to get rid 30% of my games right now. If it get even worst, then the idea of selling every games in my collection plus other stuff is a possibility.

Aselith

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, in the situation I am right now (a junior member and also money is very tight here), I like to sell the games around the GTA area. If you want, tell me someone on this forum who live in the GTA area and maybe we can discuss a method where I sell it to that person and he will ship it to you (I pay the shipping fee with it). When I have some time tomorrow, I might post picture on the games I am selling.

But yea, money is an issue and I just want to get rid 30% of my games right now. If it get even worst, then the idea of selling every games in my collection plus other stuff is a possibility.

Sorry to hear that. If I may make a suggestion, check into temporary agencies around your area. Register with as many possible and then, the first one that finds you a job, stick with em and they should keep you in pretty steady employment while you're between jobs. I got with one a few years ago when I was having trouble finding a job and they really saved my bacon. I was pretty much working all the time with only short lapses in between and, if you're in a pretty populous area like Toronto, I'd think they'll be able to find you something quickly. They're also good for finding possible jobs to look into. The one I worked for led me to apply with one of the companies that I was temping with and now I have a really good, for life kind of job.

Looking to trade the following:

•Sealed in box Sony PSVita System (Wi-Fi)

•Unopened 4GB Memory Card

•Sony PlayStation Vita Screen Protector - Two Pack

Not looking to split it at this point.

Mainly interested in:

•PC graphics card
•PS3 games
•3DS bundle
•Vita games
•Vita accessories
•PS3 surround headset

Feel free to send any other offers.

Atelier Rorona OST Sealed 24 Track Soundtrack - $40, I'll throw in the Prinny OST for another $10

PM me if you're interested, I'm also accepting offers so just PM me for any inquiry. :)

Brannon

I'm thinking of selling a couple of things that are cluttering the area; should I go with PayPal or stick with money orders?

Aselith

If anyone has them available for whatever reason, I'm interested in buying the case and inserts for the US version of Infinite Space. Wanted the insert for the outside plus all manuals that come with it or at least the game instructions. Looking to spend probably $10.

I keep on thinking about the kindle lately and I'm wondering if anyone has one laying around doing nothing.

Preferably a kindle touch

KW-td._V166731909_.jpg

or regular no keyboard version

KT-td._V166744020_.jpg

Also not looking to break bank :p
*oh, no gold or silver or whatever, but I've done a lot of trades and sells here before, just not in the last year at least

WTS

72Q3ol.jpg

Got one of these bad boys to sell. Can't remember the name of the card, but it's a nice card for the money, it has a HDMI out and i can include a DVI to VGA if needed. Paid $100 about a year ago so im looking to sell for atleast $60 shipped OBO, and it has the software i just upgraded so this is just sittin around. open to trade so please PM.

Just a suggestion.

You should actually write out what this is in your description.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Looking to trade the following:

•Sealed in box Sony PSVita System (Wi-Fi)

•Unopened 4GB Memory Card

•Sony PlayStation Vita Screen Protector - Two Pack

Not looking to split it at this point.

Mainly interested in:

•PC graphics card
•PS3 games
•3DS bundle
•Vita games
•Vita accessories
•PS3 surround headset

Feel free to send any other offers.

PM sent

MrDaravon

-Prices are shipped in continental US, if you live outside of this area or want insurance/tracking let me know first.
-Paypal Only!
-NeoGAF Gold Member, 100% feedback on ebay/CAG, etc.
-Prices are generally firm unless you are buying multiple things. I usually research completed auctions on ebay and Amazon, etc (Yes, the Mass Effect CE's actually go for that much).
-All links below go to pictures; if you need additional information on an item or there are no pics and you would like some please let me know!
-Items are all either mint or near mint (maybe a couple very light scratches, etc) and are complete (case, manual, etc) unless otherwise mentioned.
-I can generally only ship on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $17
-Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition (Xbox) w/EBGames pre-order litho card and sealed strategy guide - $15 (game disc has light wear, case has some minor scuffing and shelf wear due to age)
-Halo 3 and Halo ODST strategy guides - $10 (will ship media mail, not willing to break up)
-Semi-broken Wii - $40 (launch Wii; system works fine BUT discs have stopped working. Possibly fixable with a disc cleaner or minor repairs, didn't attempt as we have another Wii. Hardware still boots and works completely fine, so would work with no issues for Homebrew purposes etc. I've formatted the System memory as well. Includes the system, stand, AC supply, composite A/V cables, and sensor bar minus the tiny clear stand for the sensor bar. Does NOT include a Wiimote)
-Ogre Battle 64 guide (Prima) - $20 (inside is clean in intact, but selling this way below normal going rates at $20 because the outside has a lot of wear AND the bottom right part of the front cover is torn/missing which also caused some additional damage to the first page of the book. However the inside is clean and intact with good binding, so if you're actually going to use this it's a good value, but maybe not so much if you're going for collector's purposes. Let me know if you want pics)

Xbox360
----------
-The Orange Box w/sealed strategy guide - $22
-Portal 2 w/strategy guide - $30
-Halo Anniversary - $22 (First print with case slipcover; Map Pack and Skull DLC codes have been USED. I am unsure on the MC avatar outfit codes, cannot promise that they have not been used take as-is)
-Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition - $15 (disc has moderate scratching, have played it a lot and not noticed any issues)
-Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition - $45 (complete and in good shape, but Elite and Founder DLC codes have been used!)
-Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition NO GAME DISC - $10 (contains tin, comic, and outer slipcase but DLC codes have been used and does not contain the game!)
-Lego Indiana Jones The Original Adventures - FREE with any other purchase. Is disc only and disc has moderate scratching, but just did a playthrough on it with no issues for what it's worth.
-Dark Souls Collector's Edition content (minus game) and hardcover strategy guide - $30 (See pictures here and here. Everything is in good shape, DLC codes have not been used for the soundtrack, but I do not know if they are still valid or not. Also the sealing stickers they used for this LE are ridiculously sticky; to avoid damaging anything I cut the seals along the creases as seen in the second picture, if you have Goo Gone or something similar you should be able to get them off completely but I am currently out so I don't want to attempt)

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $30
DLOhl.jpg

-As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.

Selling some board games, prices and condition included. All Dominion games have card sleeves.

Dominion - $20 shipped; used with some wear on the cards (Sold)
Dominion Intrigue - $25 shipped; lightly used, cards have no wear
Dominion Seaside - $25 shipped; only played once, cards have no wear
Battlestar Galactica - $30 shipped; unwrapped and unplayed

http://i.imgur.com/8v7HN.jpg
Also selling my Skylanders set for the Xbox 360. Game in near mint condition. Disc unscratched. Photos of the figures and platform below. Asking for $75 shipped to the lower 48 states.
2104p.jpg
CMwne.jpg

I just wanna say that I think it's lame when a fellow gaffer gets a great deal on a game, then turns around and sells it on ebay for an absurd price, really weak stuff.

Anyway, I'm selling some sealed PS2 games(unless noted otherwise): I'll edit in pictures later and prices.

Sly Copper 1-3 - Sealed 2 and 3 are black label

Ratchet and Clank 1-4 - All sealed except first one, like new though. Last 2 are black label.

God of War II - black label sealed

Jax and Daxter 1-3 Sealed Last 2 black label

I welcome PM's and offers, but will set an adjustable price here in a little bit :)

Risible

I just wanna say that I think it's lame when a fellow gaffer gets a great deal on a game, then turns around and sells it on ebay for an absurd price, really weak stuff.

Call them out. They should be named and shamed to prevent that kind of horseshit. That really is some greedy, scummy shit. They are fucking over people here who might love to own that item at a reasonable price.

I also have a complaint about people not returning my PMs. I wait several days after I've sent a PM to someone and I don't get a reply back. I've been interested in a few deals from this thread, and I'm annoyed because some people just don't reply back to me after quite some time.

Call them out. They should be named and shamed to prevent that kind of horseshit. That really is some greedy, scummy shit. They are fucking over people here who might love to own that item at a reasonable price.

You know, I thought about that, but fuck it, I'm going to.

Johnny
(02-17-2012, 02:38 PM)
Fwd

Re: Earthbound!
Originally Posted by SkyMasterson:
Hey, you're not by chance selling the lesser Earthbound are you?
I have it up on eBay at the moment.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/170780880778

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom