• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

positive feedback for Adam Prime and FrontalMonk - the former bought some stuff, promptly paid (great communication too!) and was even patient with my slow-to-ship ass (haha, sorry again man); the latter sold me his damn-near-new ambassador 3DS, excellent packaging & just as described, though the condition was better than even the pics showed! quite happy all around with both transactions, and i have pikmins hard at work on my system transfer as we speak.

Looking to sell:
Shining Force (Sega CD), in good condition but is missing cover insert.
Lunar: The Silver Star (Sega CD) in great condition and has foil cover insert.

Aselith

glitter-sparkle-133074102881414.gif

glitter-cute-133074114220792.gif

glitter-cute-133074118423783.gif

glitter-sparkle-133074102881414.gif

Anyone interested in buying a copy of Mass Effect Collector's Edition in generally very good shape but with a few defects? Looking for about $104 if I'm going to sell but I can flex some. I've tried to document all the blemishes so that you won't get any suprises but feel free to ask if you want a closer shot of anything. Game disc has one very, very light scratch on it but otherwise both disks are in perfect shape.

http://db.tt/fs0uW6nT

http://db.tt/rAp9PeDI

http://db.tt/jVoKaJxD

http://db.tt/JLqHmPzZ

http://db.tt/ulJrD857

http://db.tt/kmZr4P1H

http://db.tt/Hvco6HRp

http://db.tt/fyYTuXCD

http://db.tt/RgXT6cWP

http://db.tt/LLkeCSgR

There was a small sauce stain of sort on the manual but I cleaned it off and it looks ok. You can see what remains of the stain at the top of the first S. Good news is that the manual is the same one in the standard edition so far as I'm aware so it's easily replaceable and the stain didn't get on anything else. Here's the pic:

http://db.tt/DNPIypod

positive feedback for Adam Prime and FrontalMonk - the former bought some stuff, promptly paid (great communication too!) and was even patient with my slow-to-ship ass (haha, sorry again man); the latter sold me his damn-near-new ambassador 3DS, excellent packaging & just as described, though the condition was better than even the pics showed! quite happy all around with both transactions, and i have pikmins hard at work on my system transfer as we speak.

positive feedback for IrishNinja - helped guide me through one of my first transactions on buy/sell, great communication, and prompt payment. If this is as indicative of the GAF trading scene as I think it is, you'll see me back for more, I guarantee. :)

For Sale:
Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about price, I try to stay firm, but will always try to make a deal :)

h2fsYl.jpg

Xbox360 chat pad $15 Shipped obo

dE6H5l.jpg

iPad 1/2 Apple Keyboard (authentic with apple box and papers)
$45 Shipped obo

ifc6sl.jpg

PS Vita -
Marvel Vs Capcom 3 - $27 Shipped (Japanese)
BlazBlue - $29 Shipped (Japanese)
Uncharted - $28 Shipped (Japanese) SOLD

Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Butōden Fighting Game
$34 Shipped obo

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword DS (Japanese)
$9 Shipped obo

BJblel.jpg

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 PS3 Gamestop Case (has insert in it but no actual disc)
$6 Shipped

will trade for paypal or amazon credit

Check my GAF feedback :)

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican

Returned Positive feedback for IrishNinja. Game came just as arrived, and shipped fast!

xaosslug

super positive feedback for 5amshift! Bought a big sackboy, and he sent a bunch of free swag. <3

super positive feedback for aggro crag! Bought some Skylanders on the cheap. <3

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
For trade or sell (Vita, shipped prices in the US)

Lumines Electronic Symphony: $32 shipped (lowered price)

Game is opened but I literally did not play the game since I have the digital version.

I have a bunch of feedback on Goozex.

Paypal/Amazon

Will also trade for:

Virtua Tennis 4
Unit 13 (march 6th)
Ridge Racer (march 13th)

Glad you're happy with it all. It was a big lot, haha.

Positive feedback for SkyMasterson.

Oh and forgot to mention that he threw in a few games for free just because he shipped it a day later than he had wanted to.

That was so cool of you and you didn't have to do that! Thanks again!

Quadratic

Still posting my weird request.

WTB a Final Fantasy XIII-2 case for PS3 ( I have the collectors ed and I want to put the game on the shelf)

Also, if you are parting with a PS3 steelcase for FFXIII-2 I would be interested too.

I listed prices last time but I'm now willing to listen to requests. PM if you are selling either.

NYCrooner

Anyone interested in a pair of Dre Beats Tours or Dre Beats Solos? Both are the traditional black & red, in great condition with original packaging. Also both have control talk for iPhone functionality. The Tours are not even a month old (have Best Buy receipt) and the Tours are a couple months old (lost receipt). Most importantly both are AUTHENTIC.

I bought them when I started commuting via train but started driving again so hate to see them collect dust.

Price Shipped: $125 each or $225 for both.

MrDaravon

Positive feedback for Domino Theory!

Still looking to buy Radiant Historia. I wasn't aware that it was rare. PM your non-gouged price ;)

Have paypal ready

There's a reprint I think sometime this month, I think you can pre-order it on Amazon, might be a better option unless someone here is looking to dump it under retail now just to get rid of it. But yeah, don't pay over retail for it now.

TriAceJP

I am looking for two Vita accessories some of you may have gotten in a bundle pack but have no interest in using:

The Vita Pouch that came with the $40 starter bundle pack and a credit card style Vita card case.

If you have either of these items you feel like letting go of, send me a PM!

aktham

Positive feedback for Domino Theory!

There's a reprint I think sometime this month, I think you can pre-order it on Amazon, might be a better option unless someone here is looking to dump it under retail now just to get rid of it. But yeah, don't pay over retail for it now.

Thanks for the heads up guys. I had the chance to get it back in November for 20 bucks on Amazon, but didn't bite. I won't make that mistake again haha

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm selling the following games as Steam gifts.

Fallout New Vegas: $12.00
Borderlands GOTY: $12.00
Bioshock 2: $9.00
Limbo: $4.00

I'd prefer to use Amazon Payments.

asdad123

For Sale:

Ultimate MvC3 PSVita. Only played for about 10 minutes - $32 shipped Paypal Gift.
Official Sony PSVita Carrying Case (The one that attaches to the console and flips open). Only used for one day until I received my FEB case. - $15 shipped Paypal Gift.

IrishNinja

anyone wanna trade their Sonic Colors (Wii) for my Sonic Generations (PS3)? i think a straight-up trade might be easiest at this point. PM me if you're down!

also, $10 for Deus Ex: Human Revolution steam code.

Selling my hori vlx asking price $350+shipping

The issues with it though are the scratches on the front panel and the two of the four screws for the gate of the stick are a bit stripped. I believe i am the third owner of the stick but i am not responsible for any of the damages as i just listed. Other than the two issues listed above it works perfectly fine with a kitty board installed. comes with:
-the box
-board
-two sanwa button plugs
-hori travel bag.

6918733265_9aa20a0a6b_z.jpg

6918735221_18c4b5a6f2_z.jpg

6918737337_95aa0a08c3_z.jpg

6918787845_eb7fb40514_z.jpg

Positive feedback for RomanticHeroX once again! I can expect a great buying or selling experience from him anytime.
--------------------
Selling

Bundles:
Japanese Sega Saturn games:
Sonic Jam
Shining Wisdom
Shining Force III
-$20

PSP 3000 (Like New) bundle with:
Half-Minute Hero
Persona 2: Innocent Sin (With mini-soundtrack)
Persona 3 Portable
Travel Case
-$110

Single games:
Persona 4 (PS2) - $20
Pokemon White Version - $25
King of Fighters XIII - $30 (With Soundtrack)

Freebies (1 with each purchase)
The World Ends With You
Resident Evil (Gamecube)
Final Fantasy X-2
Banjo-Tooie
Kingdom Hearts

Have:

Batman Arkham City (PS3) codes are used.

Want:

Vita or 3DS game offers, really wait RE Revelations, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, or Hot Shots Golf.

US or Canada, I'm Gaf Gold!

Godslay

Banned
I have Uncharted: GA, I'm not really looking for money, just a straight up trade.

I will trade for the following:

• Wipeout 2048
  • UMVC
  • Hotshots

I want to sell my copy of Syndicate for 360. It's in perfect condition and I haven't used the codes inside. $40 shipped.

Posters ready to be framed and put up in your game room!

D8cbw.jpg

Final Fantasy XI poster (28" x 22")
asking $50

EZQq9.jpg

Final Fantasy XI "slim" poster (32" x 12")
asking $25

57vPe.jpg

Legend of Dragoon double-sided poster (28" x 22")
Light spots are reflections (high gloss paper)
Has pin-holes in the four corners (not noticeable when framed)
asking $80

E5k48.jpg

Resident Evil 0 poster (28" x 22")
asking $25

pOwkd.jpg

Xenogears poster (28" x 22")
has a slight tear on the top, and discoloration where white putty had been used to tack it to a wall in the corners
(not noticeable when framed)
asking $100

Prices are negotiable. It's hard to price this kind of stuff, so shoot me an offer.
I have a few others for sale, see them in this post.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
PM me if you want to buy Little Deviants for Vita, still sealed. $17 shipped.

pwack

Sold/B]

Etrian Odyssey and Etrian Odyssey II. Good condition with manuals.

$25 each shipped US/PayPal.

ZcgKil.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
yIuOJl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Selling some games so I can get SFxT :)

All games are mint and complete unless stated otherwise. US Only, Paypal Gift preferred

NeoGAF Plus Buy/Sell/Trade Member

Portal 2 (PS3, Steam Code used) - 23$ shipped

Eternal Sonata (PS3) - 17$ shipped

LA Noire (Codes used) - 17$ shipped

StarFox 64 3DS - 25$ shipped

MegaMan Zero Collection DS - 16$ Shipped

The World Ends With You (DS) (No case, no booklet. Just the card) - 12$ shipped

Laptop HDD (Usable for PS3) w/ caddy. Western Digital Scorpio Blue 320gb capacity @5400RPM. 55$ Shipped

Pics can be taken on request

PM me, let's talk :)

All games are mint and complete unless stated otherwise. US Only, Paypal Gift preferred

Laptop HDD (Usable for PS3) w/ caddy. Western Digital Scorpio Blue 320gb capacity @5400RPM. 55$ Shipped

PM sent your way!

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)

o9lFJ.jpg

Astra Superstars for the Saturn. Manual is great, disc is good with light marks only seen under light. Spine card included as shown. Case is great with no cracks.
Price: $100

Keio 2: Flying Squadron for the Saturn, Japanese version. Spine card included, overall in great shape. No cracks in the case anywhere.
Price: $50

Dungeons & Dragons Collection for the Saturn. Spine card include, overall in great condition. No cracks anywhere on the case. Second disc isn't shown but it is there.
Price: $110

BCdnZ.jpg

Princess Crown for the Saturn. Manual has wear, disc is great with no noticable issues. There is no spine card or registration card. Case is crack free.

Prikura Daisakusen for the Saturn. Disc has very light scuffing, manual is great. Includes spine card, registration card, and calendar which are all pictured. Calendar is from 1997 and in great condition. Case is crack free.
Price: $40

yp0mu.jpg

Pulseman for the Genesis/MegaDrive. Complete and in great condition. Cartridge still has baggy and so does the manual.
Price: $80

Castlevania Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo for the TurboGrafx-CD. Manual has wear, light bend on the front middle but no actual crease. Disc has light wear, scuffing scene under light. Can easily be played on a PC via an emulator. Case is crack free.
Price: $90

M.U.S.H.A. for the Genesis, US version. Light wear on the cartridge but overall great. Label is fine all over, no stickers anywhere.
Price: $75

5uknn.jpg

Shantae for Game Boy Color. Cartridge has minor wear, no writing/stickers on the back. Pins are clean. Case included.
Price: $110

Gi8fW.jpg

Guardian Heroes for the Saturn, US version. Case shows light wear but no cracks. Manual has very, very light bending like a lot of Saturn manuals normally do but overall in great condition. Disc has some light marks but in good overall shape.
Price: $75

Three Dirty Dwarves for the Saturn, US version. Manual has normal bending that most manuals for Saturn games have, overall great condition. Disc has very light scuffs that I could only see under light. Case is crack free.
Price: $55

L.O.L.: Lack of Love for the Dreamcast, Japanese version. Case is in good shape, no cracks. Spine card, registration card (I think that's what it is), and one other paper all included. Manual and disc in great condition.

MK6za.jpg

Another Code: R for the Wii, PAL version. Complete and everything is in great shape. I couldn't find any defects on anything.
Twinkle Queen for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
In case you're wondering, this is a 2D fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dll7Wpn-hYQ
Sin & Punishment 2 for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape.
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and everything is in great shape. This has one character that's not in the US version.
Bleach: Versus Crusade for the Wii, Japanese version. Complete and almost everything is in great condition. Disc has some light wear and scratches on the bottom. This is a fighting game made by Treasure.
Price for bundle of import Wii games: $50
Note on the Wii bundle: I would prefer not to break them up because the games are so cheap.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message. Contact me with the games you're interested in and I'll figure up a discount.

SELLING
- worldwide shipping
- doesn't include shipping (where applicable) or paypal fees

$11 - Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 1000 Points Card [code only]
$21 - Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 2000 Points Card [code only]

Club Nintendo Europe codes - trade for others
Wii Sports
Pokemon Heart Gold
Layton and the Curious Village [x2]

+ lots of Mario/DK/Zelda/Kirby merchandise (inquire for list with prices/pictures)

scottzorus

Neo Member

The World Ends With You (DS) (No case, no booklet. Just the card) - 12$ shipped

Sent you a PM! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom