• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Culdcept Series Thread: "Monopoly meets Magic the Gathering"

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Never heard of this series before but I'll check out the 3DS verison when it makes it stateside.

It's really excellent - if you have a 360, Culdcept Saga can be had for cheaps, and is good.

shaowebb

It's really excellent - if you have a 360, Culdcept Saga can be had for cheaps, and is good.

Yeah its $12.99 at Gamestop and really good. I played it some yesterday and it made me realize that it'd be awesome to share our favorite card combos.

One of mine is "tetrarm" + "Nuclear Fusion"

zQcaP.jpg
jRbFj.jpg

Now this is an expensive combo given nuclear fusion costs 120G by itself and Tetrarm costs an additional 60g+another card, but when something absolutely positively NEEDS TO DIE this has yet to fail me.

Tetrarm can attack twice and use scrolls. This is rare. Scrolls ignore all the health bonuses someone gets from land so if they deplete a card's base HP value they die. Folks generally use armor or something to boost their health against scrolls if they have any.
I have yet to run into anyone able to wear any armor capable of boosting them over 100 HP not counting land bonuses. It can be done, but its insanely difficult to do so since most really healthy cards can't wear armor and have to use other means to buff their health...like land bonuses which mean nothing to this combo. This combo tends to screw over most peoples high level lands since scrolls generally ignore all the neutralize damage cards like gaseous form too.

Boom Boom shake shake the room.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I heard good stories about powder eater decks making the rounds, unfortunately I don't have any concrete evidence...

shaowebb

I heard good stories about powder eater decks making the rounds, unfortunately I don't have any concrete evidence...

People tend to build "apocalypse decks" around them since the damage is rounded in Culdcept. Idea is place a bunch, start chucking catastrophes (deals 1/2 damage to all creatures hitting all cast with half their hp value in attack damage), use life stream to heal all your dudes, and do more spells like soul steal to gain you loot for each creature that dies, you can then use whatever you want to march them around to nab all the lands. As everyone else is wiped out that extra "1" of hp they have lets them live since they are one of the only creatures with an odd number of health naturally by being a 1/1. This means that for once don't cast temperance to change its health to 30hp before marching them around the board multiplying the amount on the board with each move. Folks tend to protect them with counter amulets to reflect damage in combat before the bombs drop and to irritatingly hold the land after they get it. I use gaseous form myself.

Stuff is crazy to witness. I love powder eaters. They're adorable.
on4O4.jpg
uwvyY.jpg

Saga version / PS2 version

Powder Eater
ST:1 HP:1 MHP:1 Cost=0G
Item Limit: Can't use scrolls
Multiplies when moving, leaving copies in both former and new locations.

Outside of this tactic if you cast spells on a single powder eater to boost its base stats any copies of it will have the bonus atk/hp. So casting lots of atk boosters like mutate, or growth in addition to spells like temperance or territory abilities that boost MHP (maximum hp value) is awesome. You can likely build a deck off this and then march an army of cheap super powered puffballs around to hold land. They can use armor, items and weapons too so they are pretty good after this. Nothing says trolling like whipping that ass with a powder eater deck. God. Like.

EDIT:

By the way Guess who now owns a very limited framed piece of Culdcept art from Namco Bandai from back in the PS2 days?

vmgUe.jpg

Swag. :)

shaowebb

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Okay the Nintendo Direct thing recently happened and more Culdcept 3DS stuff got shown!

5zYrK.jpg

Holy crap they made a card out of Guan Yu for red! That guy is a legend in China during the 3 kingdoms era and is prayed to as a war God by their military to this day. Also whats that new fox thing in the upper left corner?A Kitsune card maybe? Who knows....so hype.

The Nintendo Direct video can be found here. Its largely a descriptive of how to play, but two things got announced about this new game.

Article
Apparently if one person owns the game someone else can just download from you to play with you or coop with you. This is awesome and I'm glad it made it in. But it sounds like if both have a cart then they can earn "Special" cards with special powers. That might be enough to sell me two 3DS. The game is already enough to sell me one system.

Get hype!

BONUS: Card Combo!

whooh05 said:
Paralyzer/Hyde + Lead Idol.

Lead Idol makes it so you cannot exchange creatures or move spaces. Paralyzer makes it so they can't use items or territory abilities. If you are unable to move them any spaces ore exchange them, they are essentially a useless creature holding land until you're ready to take it.

Hyde is great with this as he's a paralyze on tap. Before your opponent can blink, all of his land is locked and they are unable to do anything about it!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nice to see images from it! Guan Yu!! Whoa!

Pretty exciting stuff. I wish I was in Japan, ONLY for Culdcept.

shaowebb

Nice to see images from it! Guan Yu!! Whoa!

Pretty exciting stuff. I wish I was in Japan, ONLY for Culdcept.

European version is being talked about for Culdcept 3DS. That means that an English version is likely at some point. If that happens import. Of course this is Nintendo publishing Culdcept instead of Sega for once which means with their history we got a much better chance of it being brought stateside period.

BONUS: Card Combo!
zen said:
Lunatic Light + Phantasm
LL Swaps the ST and HP of a creature. Phantasm prevents the HP from being changed, so this will take that 0/80 Bloody Pudding or 0/100 Powder Eater or what have you, and make it 80/80 or 100/100. Also great for making that Wall of Stone your opponent's cockatrice so graciously made you look a little more threatening.
Nice stuff. That means if you've been pumping spell or territory abilities into a creature to up their strength or health you can use this trick to duplicate the effect on the other stat. Neat! Gonna make me a deck with 2 Fays and powder plus this combo so I can rapidly up Powder Eater's strength by 20, use the combo above and then march around 100/100 puffy doom sayers across the board. Mwahahahaha!

shaowebb

CULDCEPT 3DS UPDATE:

Shit just got real. Peri got changed and in a major kind of way for Culdcept 3DS

EDGpC.jpg

It used to have this ability...
... "If opponent's book has 3 more cards than user's, ST+20, HP+20. Untargetable by Spells or Territory abilities."
That took it from a 30/30 to a 50/50 in stats and it only cost a measly 50+red land requirement to play that card.

Now it reads like THIS.

" In Battle ability. ST & HP= (# of cards remaining in user's book +10). "

You start with 50 cards in you deck. and you generally have about 6 cards in your hand. This means until you get down to the last little chunks of your deck you can expect at LEAST a bonus of decent size on both Peri's HP and ST with a max stat of 60/60 and a minimum of 11/11. In either case she stays 30/30 on the board and untargetable by stuff though so thats some nice swag on the card for only 50g+red in cost to play them. Dear god if she is stil untargetable and only 50G+red...Decks with Peri and Aspidochelone will rock the house so hard in Culdcept 3ds. Time for back pocket idols to come into more prominence to deal with this ability. That or find a way to infect it with senility in battle to set her up for a fall later from its effects. Seriously hoping they let me target this card with spells and abilities given how strong a buff this is otherwise dealing with Peri is going to get really friggin' rough at times.

Hmm...I need to put together a deck for this that uses Revival to reset my book as soon as I want Peri to regain full boosted stats to invade or on a dude approaching a potential toll...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Interesting Peri info. I wonder what other changes might be there? :|

larvi

Anyone still play Culdcept Saga on the 360? I need to get the 3 and 4 player and 2v2 alliance achievements so I'm looking for 2 or 3 others for a quick 1000g match. My gamertag is Larvi, send me a friend request if you can help. I just need those 3 achievements and the 100 wins vs AI (which will be a grind) and I'll have 1000/1000 for this game.

shaowebb

Anyone still play Culdcept Saga on the 360? I need to get the 3 and 4 player and 2v2 alliance achievements so I'm looking for 2 or 3 others for a quick 1000g match. My gamertag is Larvi, send me a friend request if you can help. I just need those 3 achievements and the 100 wins vs AI (which will be a grind) and I'll have 1000/1000 for this game.

If you go to Culdcept Central's play area you can find players, set up matches, run ladders and compete in their tournies. You can learn a lot and you get to see a lot of experimental stuff in your matches from other players. They're a very open and warm community and love to see new faces. I strongly suggest checking it out and setting up some matches. Mad Maxx is a really fun dude to play.

Also...

CULDCEPT 3DS UPDATE!!!
----------------

This game launches on 6/28 so we are just under a week away from it hitting. A lot of cards have been revealed as well as several trailers lately.

First off is a MAJOR game changing mechanic called "REVENGE"

"REVENGE"- This ability is activated at the end of a battle if no damage was dealt. The ability is different per card so using cards that neutralize damage or neutralize damage cards for defensive purposes(Like the item Gaseous Form, or the elemental shields) could end up being VERY bad if you relied exclusively on them for nigh absolute defense. Now its not just scrolls these cards have to worry about breaking their neutralization abilities. Revenge ability cards or weapons could seriously kill you, rob you of 1/3rd your gold or any number of things.

Thats a MAJOR game changer folks as most people tended to utilize gaseous forms or elemental shields a lot in their selection of cards for defense in their deck building. Expect more regular armors, counter items, or things like Petrify Stone to start being more attractive.

Next up videos!

New overview trailer with new cards, gameplay, and footage shown. In japanese
New commercials in japan! That last card is Ixtl and its new. You can read about its scary as hell stats at the bottom of the page

Now onto CARDS!!!!!

(All credit and thanks goes to Andyman and the forum frequenters at Culdcept Central for keeping track of these card updates and for translating them)

YOU CAN FIND THE 3DS CARD LIST HERE. IT IS UPDATED AS NEW INFO IS FOUND REGULARLY
Andyman said:
Ganjee (S) Air
ST:30 HP:40 MHP:40 G:70+Y
Battle End: Adds Senility to opponent. / Neutralizes: Scroll attacks.

Doom Needle in a creature. I like it. Add Wind Shield and they're getting enchanted, period
mdq71.jpg

andyman said:
Another (sort of) new card revealed today! It appears that Counter Amulet is now Armor. This is probably a good thing for the game's balance, as the amulet tended to be overused a bit.

Counter Shield (R) Armor
G:100
ST=0 / Reflects: All non-scroll attacks.
OQfmX.jpg

Oh boy at the next one...guess who made the cut and got added to 3ds...DUN DUN DUUUN!

andyman said:
There goes the neighborhood...

Thankfully, they've nerfed him pretty significantly, and we also don't know if Goblin's Lair is even in Culdcept 3DS yet. Even if Lair is in the game, it might be Recycles To Book now, instead of to Hand... or might cost more per Goblin, or... who knows. I should note also here that Poseidon wasn't in the PS2/DC game, so it's very likely that Goblins will be 50HP in battle at most. Much more manageable than the 90HP they can be in Culdcept Saga!

Red Cap (S) Neutral
ST:30 HP:30 MHP:30 G:50+[]
In Battle: ST & HP= (number of Goblins in play x20). / Boost: ST+20 to all Goblins.

[
ejHVA.jpg

andyman said:
Here's today's card reveal, and it's a great one. Note that you can hit ANY card with this. I hope we see a new creature with this as a Territory Ability also. That would be very cool.

Blacksmith (N) Single-Enchant
G:50
Transforms a card in target Cepter's hand into a random Armor or Weapon card.
bSYIH.jpg

This next one is a pretty big new spell BTW. Expect a lot of abusing this to cheaply level territories and rack up sick tolls.

andyman said:
New spell card! I wonder if it works like Telegnosis as well (but just for land-leveling).

Magic Boost (R) Single-Enchant
G:60
The level of a territory belonging to the user can be raised for 1/2 the normal cost this turn.
eUdmJ.jpg

andyman said:
Sludge Titan (S) Water
ST:50 HP:60 MHP:60 G:100
Item Limit: Armor Tools
Battle Start: If HP has been reduced, is destroyed. / Regenerates
CTRxU.jpg

THIS NEXT WEAPON CARD IS GODLIKE.

andyman said:
Whip of Restraint (N) Weapon
G:30
ST+30 / Attack Bonus: Paralysis

2k1DE.jpg

aaaand a Revenge card!
andyman said:
For those that missed it when I added it to the 3DS Card List, here's the new item card Life Stealer. OmiyaSoft revealed its card art on their site today. Revenge is a new ability in Culdcept 3DS (well, sort of... Flammefleur in Culdcept Saga has it too). It activates when you do no damage to the enemy.

Life Stealer (S) Weapon
ST+40 / Revenge: MHP-30 to opposing creature
k8XUP.jpg

There are a few other revenge cards already listed in the Culdcept Central 3DS card list mentioned earlier.

Like what?
Like that octopus thing from the commercial at the beginning of this post.
culdcept central 3DS card list said:
Bhwuh.jpg

Ixtl

ST:50 HP:20 MHP:20 G:80+RED
Item Limit:
Revenge1 : Destroys opponent. / Upon Victory: ST+10 (up to a maximum of 100)
This new creature has an ST+ ability like Valkyria's. Its Japanese name translates to Ixtl, which is an alien creature in The Voyage of the Space Beagle, a classic science fiction novel from 1950. OmiyaSoft is so creative. ^^ This screenshot from Twitter also suggests that Culdcept 3DS has an HP cap of 100, like Saga and DS have. Hurray!

Giard

I just wanted to say that I've been farming for like 40 hours in Culdcept Saga to get 4 Goblins' Lair, and I got only one. This is frustrating.

shaowebb

I just wanted to say that I've been farming for like 40 hours in Culdcept Saga to get 4 Goblins' Lair, and I got only one. This is frustrating.

Where have you been farming? Each board has different payouts of cards and card types. Theres a guide that can tell you which boards pay out the most of each kind of card type in hopes of narrowing the odds of getting what you are after.

In Saga the best places to farm for Spells like that are:
Grave Canyon
Venice

These two only payout two kinds of spell cards and Grave Canyon has a higher ratio of the type of spells Goblin's lair is classified as than Venice does. Sadly Goblins Lair is classified as RARE and spell cards at maximum will only ever pay out 2 per win as they are the most abusable tools that effect the whole rules of a turn. Generally the payout goes like this:
large payout of creatures/half that number is paid out as a mixed bag of weapons, armor, scrolls, or items/ half that is how many spells you would get which is 1 on colosseum and Santana village and no higher than two everywhere else.

The fastest way to fill your book though is to set 3 vs 1 matches with only 1000g goals on Stairway to the Gods (has the highest total card payout) against a virtual cepter you control. You could probably also use Altar of blessing too if its available since it has the same payout and like Stairway to the Gods it can payout any type of card. Do that and you can flood fill rather quickly win or lose. I used to set AI matches on time limits and go hang on the internet on the PS2 to comeback and collect my cards once it had finished. You might be able to pull that off, but I've never checked.

Hope this helps your grinding.

Also for those interested there are currently on Amazon at least two copies of the Culdcept Artbook for around $30. This is kind of rare to see these days and it goes for as high as $100 quite often

Video flip through of the artbook to see if its something you'd like
link to the sales

I anyone wants all the art from the PS2 and the Saturn games this has it. I own it myself and it is a massive beast of awesome art. Figured I'd throw this bone to any fans of the series who might be interested.

Giard

Where have you been farming? Each board has different payouts of cards and card types. Theres a guide that can tell you which boards pay out the most of each kind of card type in hopes of narrowing the odds of getting what you are after.

In Saga the best places to farm for Spells like that are:
Grave Canyon
Venice

These two only payout two kinds of spell cards and Grave Canyon has a higher ratio of the type of spells Goblin's lair is classified as than Venice does. Sadly Goblins Lair is classified as RARE and spell cards at maximum will only ever pay out 2 per win as they are the most abusable tools that effect the whole rules of a turn. Generally the payout goes like this:
large payout of creatures/half that number is paid out as a mixed bag of weapons, armor, scrolls, or items/ half that is how many spells you would get which is 1 on colosseum and Santana village and no higher than two everywhere else.

The fastest way to fill your book though is to set 3 vs 1 matches with only 1000g goals on Stairway to the Gods (has the highest total card payout) against a virtual cepter you control. You could probably also use Altar of blessing too if its available since it has the same payout and like Stairway to the Gods it can payout any type of card. Do that and you can flood fill rather quickly win or lose. I used to set AI matches on time limits and go hang on the internet on the PS2 to comeback and collect my cards once it had finished. You might be able to pull that off, but I've never checked.

Hope this helps your grinding.
Thanks for the help. I already have all the cards, I only want more of the rares I want to use, like Goblin's Lair. I have like 9 Mass Phantasm, 8 Diamond Armor but only 1 Goblin's Lair. :(
I was already doing the 1000g goal games, I'll try it in Grave Canyon.

jengo

I was trying to see if there was any news on the series and noticed Omiyasoft posted a note about how the PS1 version of Culdcept Expansion Plus was going to be free on PS Plus in Japan. I think it's part of a 123 PS1 title offering for PS+ there (link).

So no "new" news...and it only makes me wish I could play any version on my Vita! ;_;

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was trying to see if there was any news on the series and noticed Omiyasoft posted a note about how the PS1 version of Culdcept Expansion Plus was going to be free on PS Plus in Japan. I think it's part of a 123 PS1 title offering for PS+ there (link).

So no "new" news...and it only makes me wish I could play any version on my Vita! ;_;

That is good news, it's something...somewhere!

havent heard anything. but wanted to state.... culdcept saga is the best game on 360 :D

You're not wrong.

Zornica

Banned
Resurrecting this thread because I recently started playing the 3ds one (it's my first Culdcept) and was wondering if anyone else bought it.

There is online play for at least 4 people, so I thought it would be nice to get together for a few rounds.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Resurrecting this thread because I recently started playing the 3ds one (it's my first Culdcept) and was wondering if anyone else bought it.

There is online play for at least 4 people, so I thought it would be nice to get together for a few rounds.

What region did it release?

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Oh man I remember this game. I remember grabbing it on PS2 and being blown away at how stupid fun it was. The mechanics were perfect. Made Magic look like some silly walk in the park.

Yes I absolutely love Culdcept Saga.

Was it ever confirmed that the AI cheats on the dice rolls, because man it sure seems like it sometimes!

jay

I just started playing Saga again with some friends and I'd forgotten how many rules there are in the game. Quick question since it's been years since I last played - do scrolls always do penetration damage?

I'm still mad about the handheld ones not getting localized.

Zornica

Banned
I just beat the (3ds) game - or at least I finished the main story. The story kinda sucked and felt unnecessarily tacked on, but the game itself is great. I wish there were a few people on gaf to play with. Playing against the A.I. isn't very satisfying...

shaowebb

So uh, any hype for Culdcept Revolt?

I am! Just saw the jp direct after the european one and nearly lost it. Totally unexpected.

Btw... I'd love to play Culdcept 3DS (the original) with some people over the internet... just saying

btw: here is the trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPlWZ0FHrZ0&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m38s
I am SUPER hyped for Culdcept Revolt.
I'm pushing this info as hard as I can. 200+ new cards and more mechanics? HECK YES! Culdcept Revolt will mark the first non remake title since 2006 with Culdcept Saga.

I'm gonna try to push hard and find out anything I can on possible localization and while I'm at it track down whether or not Omiyasoft's "news" is done yet. In other words, whether or not they are finally ready to localize Culdcept 3DS now as was originally being worked on for Europe.

I want Culdcept Revolt and will try to keep posting on it. I'll also try to track down some kind of response on Culdcept 3DS.
NIS should pick this.

So long as its in the hands of someone who will localize it I am fine with whoever takes care of us. I'm hoping Nintendo will take their blinders off and bring it back over.

Dingens

[...]
I'm gonna try to push hard and find out anything I can on possible localization and while I'm at it track down whether or not Omiyasoft's "news" is done yet. In other words, whether or not they are finally ready to localize Culdcept 3DS now as was originally being worked on for Europe.[...]

wat? It was? really?
never heard anything about that although if it were to happen, I'd force every 3ds owner around me to buy it.

shaowebb

Good news everyone. Culdcept Central, as always, is being diligent about translating and finding any new cards that are announced for the new Culdcept Revolt title thats coming out in July.

The current up to date list can be found here.

Here are two choice things that are new.
sckzbR5.jpg

RELEASE:
For 4 rounds, the target creature can use any item and territory restrictions are ignored.

LXQx99n.jpg

DOMINANT GROWTH:
Each time the target territory is leveled up, MHP+20 to the occupying creature (Up to a maximum of 100).

wat? It was? really?
never heard anything about that although if it were to happen, I'd force every 3ds owner around me to buy it.

I contacted Nintendo and asked around and did some digging. Apparently it was talked but never in the works...4 years I waited for nothing. However, you can still play if you're willing to either shell out for a japanese 3ds or use homebrew to get around region locking if any new exploits come out for the latest firmware.

I just recently purchased the game and a japanese 3ds so I could play Culdcept 3ds and Culdcept Revolt when it comes out. NO I DO NOT SPEAK JAPANESE.

The card lists are all up in english on culdcept central. The menus are actually something that's never changed in the order of layout so navigation is simple during matches to do things like level up, change territory, move creature, replace creature or check the board. Plus there is a Culdcept DS menu tree on Culdcept Central that I found STILL applies on 3ds.

In addition, I found it takes very little stumbling to figure out any menus or areas. Im making books, and I even got the DLC!
For that you just need an SD card inserted, to setup your online which is easy to do honestly. I used my old 3ds and as I clicked through its menu I clicked the same on the new japanese one. Same layout and it all worked simple.

Locating the DLC on the 3ds in japanese was made simple because they made a QR code you could scan by holding L+R on the home menu to go to camera mode. Then you just click the QR mode thing on the left, scan the image and you are taken to the DLC ver 1.1 area of the eshop directly. Culdcept 3ds is on page 9 of the updates area normally but it takes you right to the download page by going to the QR!
Click the blue button and keep selecting the button on the far right.
DONE.

Now the yellow online area on your main Culdcept 3ds menu will say ver 1.1 and when you click it you go to an area that gives you several menus. One of them has a list you can click through to get several cards, a bunch of maps and a ton of premade decks.

Heres a link to the forum post that guides you through it

and also

Here is a direct link to the QR code page from Nintendo

Here's the code to scan.

1QkwXi3.jpg

Game is fantastic BTW. Culdcept is a slow methodical game and as such I am NEVER pressed for time while playing with the card translation list up on my phone for time as I occassionally doublecheck a card's abilities.

Plus the game announces any spells or cards used in English when they are cast! You will always be able to find cards quick and easily on
The Complete Culdcept 3ds Card list.

Takes the same amount of time to glance at my phone or monitor to check a card that it did to look for it on the board and check its info. Less in some cases.

I'm really enjoying it. I found out after the second match (Dombwood) in Culdcept 3ds you unlock a new mode that lets you take 3 cards and spend them in a lotto to get 2 different cards back! Finally a way to get rid of all those duplicate worthless giant rat cards.

shaowebb

I think a PC port would make a lot of sense.

Definitely. The CCG crowds are huge there and the general availability of the game and constant steam product placement as a suggestion in people's feeds would equate to strong advertising directly to those who would enjoy it most.

If I hit the lotto I'd pay to put them there myself. Omiyasoft is on lockdown lately with Nintendo. They're a big deal for japan over there with this title and they are all over keeping it in their hands it seems.

Im super excited though! Culdcept Revolt is about to get its own Nintendo Direct!
Im beside myself excited. I'm hoping for it to get localized this time. Pleeeeeeeeeeease let it be localized.

I'm still playing Culdcept 3ds and I just bought Culdcept DS so I can get the DLC before the eshop disappears for DS games. Heck I just now found out what it means when their are special events in the card trade area in the 3ds! Apparently during those events instead of the value of cards you get back being equal to those you trade off you will just get either all one type of card (spell, creature, etc) or you will get certain rare cards regardless of what you raffle off out of your deck for new stuff!

I really hope that feature returns. Some cards were hard to get and that was a great way to get ones you didn't have yet.

So hype for Culdcept Revolt Nintendo Direct!!!!!!

Dingens

[...]
I contacted Nintendo and asked around and did some digging. Apparently it was talked but never in the works...4 years I waited for nothing.
that's too bad... but I guess it can't be helped.

However, you can still play if you're willing to either shell out for a japanese 3ds or use homebrew to get around region locking if any new exploits come out for the latest firmware. [...]

if this and the rest was also direct towards me, I guess there was a little misunderstanding.
I bought the game like 4 years ago and also beat it at that time ;) It's also fairly easy japanese, if someone is interested.

what I was talking about was playing online with other people. because I only ever got to play it online once. So I'd love to play it again some day, preferably with more than two people.

shaowebb

http://3ds.culdcept.com/online/download/map/

n1OhqFO.jpg

Apparently a few days ago Omiyasoft released new DLC for Culdcept 3ds for the first time in ages. Its a new map called "In Yang"

Be sure to go get it if you have a 3ds. Just click the ver 1.1 button on the main menu. Go into the DLC area, hit L and you should get a menu to click through that seperates all the DLC. The map list should have it on it near the bottom if I recall. You can click each one and after the load it previews the map you are about to download.

shaowebb

CULDCEPT REVOLT UPDATE:

Ver 1.2 of the game is out now. Simply go to this site and scan the QR code to download 1.2.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/support/3ds/soft/ay3j/update/index.html

or do it here.

16VcG7e.png

sloppy google translated instructions from page said:
Press HOME menu in the L button and R button at the same time to start the camera.
(System version 7.0.0-13J is a function that can be used in the later of the body. If your body is an earlier version of it, please go to update the body.)
On the left side of the lower screen touch.
The QR code using the camera to go to the download screen of reading update data.

Also here is a link to the Culdcept Revolt card list with all graphics in english
Link
This page is being updated with the english translations of all the cards and their graphics as they are extracted. However the complete english translation of the card list is already done even if all the graphics aren't extracted yet for this page!

You can find the Complete English translated CULDCEPT REVOLT card list Here.

This list is almost complete but it doesn't have all the graphics yet. Yellow cards are being added soon, but exist in the google doc list. Since the game announces the cards in english this makes it possible to play Culdcept Revolt just like Culdcept DS and Culdcept 3ds for those of you who are fans of the series thanks to the amazing folks at CULDCEPT CENTRAL! Just load your card list on your phone and fire up the old japanese 3ds or homebrew region unlocked 3ds you may have.

Top Bottom