• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prologue

christina-aguilera-fat-photo_532x743.jpg

to

ChristinaAguilera-TheVoice-jpg_214905.jpg

What does gaf plead?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Unfair comparison.

Lets take a photo of you dancing, singing and then not Photoshop it ,lets see how you look.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly that fat pic is like the outlier of all of her photos. It's like the only extremely unflattering picture she's in.

Ploid 3.0

Losing weight can be fast if you're dedicated, same for gaining weight. Maybe she's working on slimming back down now, hope she takes care and eat healthy. I wish a lot of people did, less stuffing, more being active.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Losing weight can be fast if you're dedicated, same for gaining weight. Maybe she's working on slimming back down now, hope she takes care and eat healthy. I wish a lot of people did, less stuffing, more being active.

Also the fact celebrities have the access to unlimited weight loss magic.

Ploid 3.0

Also the fact celebrities have the access to unlimited weight loss magic.

If I was getting paid to be a certain shape I'd be sweating daily with money as the motivation. For a while she didn't need to be cover girl sexy so I guess she let herself go, now she's on this show again and she may want to shape up a bit.

So you're saying there's a chance

who knows, considering she divorced and is just now losing the weight, she might be looking for new dick............

.......or she just lost it specifically for the show. In fact, considering she's going to be on every week in front of a huge audience, with a slew of people who will just want to criticize her over the smallest things, that's probably it, but it doesn't mean she doesn't want new dick too!

lush

Looks pretty mediocre. Really puts the whole Britney v. Christina showdown of my youth in to perspective. Real AVP situation it turned out.

I'd slip it in her though for def.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom