• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJTB

Was switching through the channels on my T.V last night and saw her on The Voice or something, I was surprised that she looked so good...

Cynosure

Notice how Aguilera looks a bit awkward, almost as if "Huh, I don't know who these guys are, but they're happily hugging like pals and no one's even paying attention to me for once...what do I do now?"

hangin.gif

The first and most prominent thing to me about that gif.

She doing that because she came in with that guy in the jersey and greeted the others before him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qerrLEVPdGA

Anyway, I've snuck in a recent paparazzi pic(s) in this collage of her peak, can you spot which one(s)?
YMTdm.gif

cap2.png

jaxword

Clothes. Clothes are a huge part of what makes someone attractive initially. Very few people actually look good naked once they're off.

It's true. Whenever I have a date with a girl she's all into me, then when we get home and she sees me naked she starts vomiting uncontrollably.

Busty

Banned
They are rare, but they exist. Cartoonish superproportions ARE out there...but they're LONG since taken by guys who are far richer/better looking/more confident/etc. us internet shut ins.

By long I mean since puberty all the way until marriage.

I agree 100% with this. It's all genetics. I knew one chick with a body that was AMAZING. Just a knock out, I mean she looked like Jim Lee had sketched her.

Long legs. Super thin waist and huge, firm natural boobs. Buuuuuut with a face like Justin Long. Ewww.

Still ignoring the unfortunate face she was a knock out and these girls do exist.

Talon

This thread just reminds me how shitty it would be to have pictures taken of you constantly from every which angle.

Zoe

She looks fucking hot but I have no idea how she:
1. Lost weight so fast
2. and yet retained booty/thigh curves + arm fat
3. but still has a really flat tummy

My guess is that she's wearing shaping clothes! + losing weight.

Lookin good tho so whatever, right?

The midsection is supposed to be the first to gain and the last to lose, so she's either doing some heavy duty shaping or has gotten work done.

Boken

Banned
Those new pics... definitely shaping clothes.

Regardless, she looks pretty hot with some meat/fat on her too.

Cynosure

They're called spanx. The modern day corset, which has been fooling guys for hundreds of years.

Where were these magical figure transforming spankx you speak of before she her new look? You know, the time when she was mocked for being "fat", or are you just conveniently forgetting all that ever happened?

ewww... formless ass

pancake asses are always a sad thing to see :(

you're basing that off LQ badly angled screencaps.

march 31st

UbLOz.png

april 11th

8h7H7.jpg

3phemeral

Is this before or after these other pictures? I don't understand. She looks fucking amazing in the yellow dress thing but that picture...yuck.

I can't stand her voice also. She tries way too hard to sound soulful but just doesn't have it. She sounds like a gargoyle in heat.

These are her most recent. Her ass is flat. Cynosure is up in a tizzy because dat ass ain't what it used to be without some shape-making clothing. Hence why he posts ass shots of mid-thigh dresses and front-angle shots to show that sure, she has a nice hip-to-waist ratio for the moment, but her ass is pancaked in that outfit for a reason, because she can't support it with....whatever she uses to support it wearing her long outfits.

And those are direct screen grabs from the video. If you wanted a gif, they wouldn't be as flattering either, cyno.
KuGsj.gif
Or technically, maybe they would be, lolamirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom