• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just forgot she existed when she was fatter but dam she looks nice now.
And once again i made a good choice back for choosing camp Christina Aguilera instead of camp Britney. The stuff she did to my 12 year old mind with that dirty clip :p.

If anyone thinks her booty is fake then look at the two gifs posted on this page. Her thighs are still big and thick and offset her hips

Man she is smoking right now.

You can't grow booty like tomatoes. She's a grown women, who already went through child birth. And we've also saw her gain weight with no booty to show for it. Now all of a sudden her behind looks like Kardashian's.

Thick thighs little butt
Hiy1x.jpg

jaxword

It's actually the first thing I noticed thought it was so odd/random.

Notice how Aguilera looks a bit awkward, almost as if "Huh, I don't know who these guys are, but they're happily hugging like pals and no one's even paying attention to me for once...what do I do now?"

Ashes

Banned
Christina definitely had implants. Ages ago.

1999 - 19 years old (Genie In A Bottle screen grab)

dZWLH.jpg

2002 -22 years old

Kj1mt.jpg

Women just don't "develop" like that after their teenage years. As for her rack now, I think it's a combination of still being a little thicker + having a kid + existing implants. I really doubt she had another enlargement.

eh... they do. Its not necessarily implants.

I don't need her thin.

I just need her.

1236090904_christina_aguilera_new_cleavage.gif

Her implants look bad here. I'm just not an implant kind of guy. I've only felt one pair and it was nice, but the firmness makes you feel like you are feeling up a girl going through puberty. There is just something so sexy about a small girl with natural bigs. Nothing beats the feel of a soft, jiggly, squishy, natural tit.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
heh. I really thought for sure that bloody vagina debacle was going to ruin her for me for good.

Of course GAF comes through in the clutch and proves me wrong.

Thank you Based-GAF

DominoKid

Her implants look bad here. I'm just not an implant kind of guy. I've only felt one pair and it was nice, but the firmness makes you feel like you are feeling up a girl going through puberty. There is just something so sexy about a small girl with natural bigs. Nothing beats the feel of a soft, jiggly, squishy, natural tit.

you do realize they're pulled high and tight by the dress right?

i swear people are clueless about boobs sometimes.

bengraven

Same here, and this is a bad tit shot, but I hadn't seen it posted so I went for it.

I like natty boobs, even tiny ones.

8bFB5.gif

Also, wow @ that Kevin Smith in the background of that gif. She looks like she's been kicked out of the Male Nerd Club.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I've been accused of being as anti-implant as they come. But if she really is full of plastic then someone needs to give her surgeon a raise. Because that's some mighty fine work.

Boken

Banned
She looks fucking hot but I have no idea how she:
1. Lost weight so fast
2. and yet retained booty/thigh curves + arm fat
3. but still has a really flat tummy

My guess is that she's wearing shaping clothes! + losing weight.

Lookin good tho so whatever, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom