• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera looking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Yes, my Straight-GAF Brethren! WANT HER! WANT HER!
9tik55noung.gif
MARKHENRY.gif

Damn son... that's a bad woman right there.....

TheContact

Proving that pretty skinny girls who turned ugly and fat can be pretty and skinny again with some diet and excercise.

Door2Dawn

Banned
"Shes back to being hot"?

Was there a point in time where she wasn't hot? Or are you just being judgmental and shallow?

Ryaaan14

Banned
I didn't see this thread before but I'm glad GAF agrees with me about her new makeup recipe. The shit is definitely working for her, as well as the new outfit experimentations.

Vzc6l.gif

Very big boners that night. Almost broke through the skin.

Jburton

Banned
Proving that pretty skinny girls who turned ugly and fat can be pretty and skinny again with some diet and excercise.

you are a fool sir.

May I ask have you been with a real woman, just that a lot of people who call people with a little weight fat often hold idolistic visions of women.

In the real world they come in all shapes and sizes.

Skinny chicks with big ass and tits are either the result of plastic interference or photoshop, they are extremely rare or non existent in real life.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Skinny chicks with big ass and tits are either the result of plastic interference or photoshop, they are extremely rare or non existent in real life.
You just are unfortunate enough to not have met any in real life.

jaxword

They are rare, but they exist. Cartoonish superproportions ARE out there...but they're LONG since taken by guys who are far richer/better looking/more confident/etc. than us internet shut ins.

By "long since taken" I mean since puberty and pretty much all the way until marriage.

Jburton

Banned
They are rare, but they exist. Cartoonish superproportions ARE out there...but they're LONG since taken by guys who are far richer/better looking/more confident/etc. us internet shut ins.

By long I mean since puberty all the way until marriage.

The average woman looks fuck all like those cartoonish featured women and they are the type of woman men will most encounter in their life.

If most young fellas set these exaggerated women as their idea of what a woman should look like they will be sorely disappointed in life.

Jburton

Banned
You just are unfortunate enough to not have met any in real life.

Oh I have met them, mostly in love with themselves or the proverbial almighty dollar.

Also that type of figure ain't easy to maintain in to the latter years, as is evident with the plastic surgery which makes its bread and butter of trying to keep mutton looking like lamb.

I didn't see this thread before but I'm glad GAF agrees with me about her new makeup recipe. The shit is definitely working for her, as well as the new outfit experimentations.

Vzc6l.gif

Very big boners that night. Almost broke through the skin.
Oh man
I need start watching the Voice

Glass Joe

Christina definitely had implants. Ages ago.

1999 - 19 years old (Genie In A Bottle screen grab)

dZWLH.jpg

2002 -22 years old

Kj1mt.jpg

Women just don't "develop" like that after their teenage years. As for her rack now, I think it's a combination of still being a little thicker + having a kid + existing implants. I really doubt she had another enlargement.

ShdwDrake

Banned
you are a fool sir.

May I ask have you been with a real woman, just that a lot of people who call people with a little weight fat often hold idolistic visions of women.

In the real world they come in all shapes and sizes.

Your like my roommate. Low standards me and my other roommates constantly make fun of him because he brings home fat/ugly chicks.

I guess I'm just a dick tho.

If anyone thinks her booty is fake then look at the two gifs posted on this page. Her thighs are still big and thick and offset her hips

Man she is smoking right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom