• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty "League A" (X360) Thread

Nightz

NCAA 13 cover:

579299_10150734133912280_90440037279_9414264_955085151_n.jpg

KanZolo

Dun.

I wish position switches was after training results. Makes more sense to me that way.

My D is really solid for losing 9 starters and a handful of solid backups. Had to move some guys around but it should work.

On the other side of the ball, I probably have the best passing attack (on paper at least) that I have ever seen.

GCQuinton

It's probably like that so players have a chance to get better attributes in the position they're moving to. At least that's how I've always rationalized it.

It'd be kinda cool if there was a playable spring game involved with that too, but eh.

KanZolo

Yeah, forgot about that aspect. But if you have a similar rated players at same position, I would like to see how they progress before they are cut.

My most wanted feature is a scrimmage mode or an improved practice mode that flows like a game. You could pick tendencies for the other side of the ball to focus on so you can practice against them

BigAT

Yeah, "pratice" mode really is bare bones as shit. And yet, somehow it's still better than Madden where you can't do anything with your franchise team.

Finished with cuts.

GCQuinton

Season%20Nine%20(Teams).jpg

Notes From The Commish:

One more season till the last one!

Nothing much to say this year other than the stuff you should already know about. And for the annual complaints that I'll no doubt get from Az, yeah, you got Rutgers again on top of Ole Miss. Why? Pitt still hasn't rotated back in your schedule so it is what it is. The only real thing that I'm regretful I couldn't do anything with was AT's schedule, as he has the exact same human game schedule as last season. With the other team's games locked up in odd places, the teams you have are the only ones I could schedule.

But yeah, that's about it! Let's roll!

Human Game Schedules For Season Nine:

Air Force
Navy
Army
Pitt

Army
Minnesota
Navy
Air Force

Clemson
Ole Miss
Navy
Rutgers

Minnesota
Pitt
Ole Miss
Army

Navy
Clemson
Air Force
Army

Ole Miss
Clemson
Minnesota
Rutgers

Pitt
Minnesota
Rutgers
Air Force

Rutgers
Pitt
Ole Miss
Clemson

There's really no point to redshirting guys at this point and you can do your boards in Week 1, so I'll be advancing to the start at the season at 11 AM. Gotta step out for a little bit and take care of some stuff.

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week One Games

Army (GCQ) vs West Virginia
#9 Pitt (Striker) vs Maryland
Navy (Nightz) vs #5 LSU
#8 Clemson (Az) vs #1 Ole Miss (KanZolo)
Air Force (Drizz) vs #25 Boston College
#2 Rutgers (BigAT) vs Kentucky

IDLE: #3 Minnesota (BPH)

Week One Headlines

Ole Miss, Clemson Kick Off The Season With Big Matchup
Can Minnesota Follow Up Their National Championship With Another One?
Joel Sanchez, Naturally, Is The Heisman Favorite To Start The Season
Navy's Got A Big Game On Their Hands Against LSU

Rankings

Ole Miss - #1 Coaches
Rutgers - #2 Coaches
Minnesota - #3 Coaches
Clemson - #8 Coaches
Pitt - #9 Coaches

Game of the Week

Clemson vs Ole Miss

WEEK ONE DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY!

Striker

Meaningless note: Ole Miss has three human home games, Air Force three human away games. Thankfully I don't play Owl and his '98 Viking-like offense.

GCQuinton

I notice all that stuff when I'm setting the schedule, but it's not intentional. That said, Air Force (Army or Navy too) traveling to Pitt instead the other way around "sounds" right to me.

Striker

Took out Maryland. During the last seconds of the first half, they were pushing toward a touchdown but I stopped them with :04 left. They opt for a field goal to get on the board, but somehow my LB pushed through on the side of the line, blocked the kick, and I returned it for the TD. Funny but crazy play.

Next week Heisman winner Joel Sanchez gets to feast on my defense. Excite! ^_^

Nightz

LSU wasn't that great. Their QB kept throwing it deep but it always went either out of bounds or 5 yards ahead of the receiver. The CB's are no joke though, ran routes better than my receivers at times and picked me off 4 times.

I'm going with my 71 rated true freshman QB instead of my two 77 rated sophomore QB's this season because he has better THP and THA. Did well in the first half, but fell off a bit in the second. Still managed to throw for 300 yards, 3 TD's and had 1 rushing TD.

My top rated HB is out for 3 weeks. -_-

GCQuinton

Weekly%20Preview%2012.jpg

Week Two Games

Army (GCQ) vs North Carolina
#2 Minnesota (BPH) vs #8 Pitt (Striker)
#18 Navy (Nightz) vs #4 Clemson (Az)
Air Force (Drizz) vs Arkansas
#1 Rutgers (BigAT) vs #6 USC

IDLE: #7 Ole Miss (KanZolo)

Week Two Headlines

Clemson Bests Top Ranked Ole Miss In Tight 13-10 Battle
Navy Shocks #5 LSU On Their Own Turf
Minnesota Gets Ready To Lock Horns With Pitt In Top Ten Throwdown
Rutgers's Jeremy Clark Adds His Name To The Heisman Hopeful List

Rankings

Rutgers - #1 Coaches
Minnesota - #2 Coaches
Clemson - #4 Coaches
Ole Miss - #7 Coaches
Pitt - #8 Coaches
Navy - #18 Coaches

Player of the Week 

Jeremy Clark, HB, Rutgers
35-0 W Against Kentucky
30 carries for 180 yards, 2 TD

Game of the Week

Minnesota vs Pitt

WEEK TWO DEADLINE IS FRIDAY!

Boston College
Arkansas

28-7. Ran it down Arkansas' throat. That awesome sophomore HB I was talking about? Sprained Elbow out 4 weeks. Senior backup Rhodes comes in and takes care of business though.

Top Bottom