• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Kil lThe Justice League: No Review Codes were sent to reviewers.

CSJ

Again, this needs to fail to teach publishers a lesson.
But then I worry they learn the wrong lesson and blame anyone but themselves and kill the studio/fire people.

It's a no win situation for anyone, but the game will still likely make it's money back due to how many people just don't read up on this shit and go "oooh harley".

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Again, this needs to fail to teach publishers a lesson.

They'll just latch onto whatever the next trend is and greenlight another product that'll release years too late.

Blizzard did the right thing executing their survival game when they did.

elmos-acc

If the game is genuinely good, I will be shocked to my core.

The whole situation is very depressing. Arkham City is one of my favorite games of all time. Arkham Knight really set a standard for AAA action game regarding gameplay and production value in the last generation.

Now, 8 and a half years since their last major release, this fucking game that no one truly wanted will be sent out to die and that whole studio will be probably shut down, I don't know if the success of Hogwarts Legacy will keep WB Games in the publishing business but it is possible they will reconsider Wonder Woman.

I really don't know what is going on. I hate the whole "devs are lazy" rhetoric that is going on around internet but the look of the final product screams laziness to me. I feel like the biggest effort was finding justification for the generic gameplay mechanics in DC Universe.

NickFire

iMl9j2j.jpg

You know, Harley, we really are the Suicide Squad...
Her character model says a lot in my opinion. None of it good.

Mahavastu

I was actually considering getting it but this is a big "nope" from me. I can always pick it up a month later when it's $30 if I'm really itching to see the story
I would also like to see the story, but I am unwilling to play the battles in between. It is just not for me

kyussman

At least they are aware of the incoming bomb......begs the question why they didn't cancel it a few years ago......I guess they live in hope they can recoup some money with their mtx......good fucking luck with that,lol.

Saber

Gold Member
I think might have one or two rare cases where the reviewers didn't get the code but it didn't mean the games were bad. Unfortunatelly, for most of cases this is a bad sign.

I'm honestly in favor of reviewers don't getting codes though. Doesn't mean this game gonna suck real hard, can't wait to see the garbage story from the leaks on youtube.

Last edited:
Top Bottom