• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Blu-rays for sale. $20 shipped for the lot.

xihYyl.jpg

LA Noire $7 shipped.

QkOwwl.jpg

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Want to buy

-I need a DSLite stylus, preferably white. Anyone have any spare?
-Wireless 360 controller
- SSFIV AE Edition PS3

Ettie

Gaf+ Here.

Cleaning out my PS2 hack n' slashes.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - 10 No manual
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2 - 30 No manual
Champions of Norrath - 20 Complete
Champions: Return to Arms - 20 Complete
Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows - 10 Complete
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy - 10 No manual
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom PS3 - 10

PS2 Slim console with 2 controllers, 1 official one 3rd party. - 55

Paypal only, US only. Prices include shipping. All items come from non-smoking house with no kids.

If anyone wants to buy the whole bundle of games or games + system, deals shall be cut. Let me know what you have in mind.

goodfella

Alright, I have got a lot of stuff I want t get rid of, I will be coming back to this list to add more.
90% of things in excellent condition, but PM for confirmation on that.

I am in the UK, so all PAL.

Misc.

A pair of Ultrasone DJ1 headphones, in really good condition, with box and velvet bag/case thing. PM me for more details/pictures.

A pair of Sennheiser HD555 headphones - with the Foam Mod, a very well documented mod that makes the HD555 sound the same as the HD595's!

DVD/BlueRay

DVD:Mad Men Seasons 1-3 box set.

BR: Pirates of the Caribbean:At Worlds End
BR/DVD/Digital: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (digital code expired.)
BR/Digital: Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen (digital code expired.)

PS2 games

Tomb Raider Anniversary - Collectors Edition (cool packaging, soundtrack, bonus DVD with documentary and more)

Area-51
God of War II
Metal Gear Solid 3 (Original)
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Resident Evil 4
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts
Bully (called Cannis Canem Edit in UK)
Gran Turismo 4

Xbox

Fable

PSP

Def Jam Fight for NY
Breath of Fire 3
God of War Chains of Olympus
Daxter
Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
Persuit Force

Mass Effect
Devil May Cry 4
Top Spin
Fifa 10
Gohst Recon AW 2
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
Splinter Cell Doubl Agent
Prince of Persia (2008)
Gears of War
Gears of War 2

PS3

Resistance 2
Motorstorm
Unreal Tournament III (Region 1)

CD's

Eminem the Slim Shady LP
'' The Marshall Mathers LP
'' The Eminem Show
Dr Dre The Chronic

ptown

Shipping to US continental preferred.
Accept Paypal.

Selling (all prices shipped):

PS3 Street Fighter x Tekken + Strategy guide $38 (SOLD)

Wii Donkey Kong Country Returns $15 (pending)
Wii EA Active $3 (pending)

Street Fighter x Tekken Artbook $28 (SOLD)
tumblr_lzvrybQXnT1qexw24o1_500.jpg

PM me offers or questions please. I'm also up for trading.

Selling:

[PS2] - Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny (complete) -- $12 shipped
[PS2] - La Pucelle Tactics (complete) -- $10 shipped

Watch - Fossil CH2506 -- $40 + shipping [pending]
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works, idk when it'll die though.
It's been sitting in my dresser, which i don't use, so its still in new condition.
ch2506-2.jpg

I accept paypal.

kamspy

Rare Nintendo Collectible! I had no clue it was rare til I googled it for kicks. Thought maybe someone on GAF would be interested.

It's a Game&Watch Super Mario Bros

Model: YM-105

Perfect condition. PM for pics or any other info.

This isn't my picture, but this is what it looks like. I can provide my owns pics upon request. Just PM me.

9wdJS.jpg

I also have plenty of references. Just ask.

Thanks.

knee

Naturally, I'm thinking it'll be called NeoGAF Platinum. But, I'd like to hear from everyone else on what they think of the idea. Feel free to post in this thread or just send me a PM. Thanks!

Have you been keeping track of positive feedback transactions after people hit gold? If not, it might not be fair for those who have made transactions since hitting gold.

Have you been keeping track of positive feedback transactions after people hit gold? If not, it might not be fair for those who have made transactions since hitting gold.

I agree, I think it's safe to say that it would be pointless to have that KBBQ. Plus & Gold is fine, the system works :)

isny

napkin dispenser
Located in Canada. Will ship worldwide. Ask for photos. Buy with confidence, Neogaf Plus!

If you're interested in any of the titles, just PM me with an offer =)

WTS

Wii
Kirby's Epic Yarn (Like new)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Missing manual)
Zelda Twilight Princess (New and sealed)
Zelda Skyward Sword (Like new)
Metroid Other M (New and sealed)
Sin and Punishment (New and sealed)
Epic Mickey (New and sealed)
Nights (Like new)
Tatsunoko VS Capcom (Missing manual)

Saturn
Panzar Dragoon II Zwei (Japanese import, like new)

Aselith

I have some items to sell. Anything that doesn't specifically mention shipping cost includes shipping:

PS3
Resistance 3 - 25 Brand new and sealed
Killzone 3 - 25 Brand new and sealed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Special Note: Take everything below this line and I'll sell it to you for $50 plus shipping; Take EVERYTHING in this entire post for $90 plus shipping

PS2 *PS2 Only Note: Some of these games have various amounts of shelf wear and small punctures in the case so the cases generally won't be in perfect shape but I've tried to note major issues

Makai Kingdom - 15 Near mint
Rogue Galaxy - 10 Near mint
Dot Hack Infection - 10 Near mint includes DVD

Star Ocean: Til the End of Time - 5 Greatest Hits Disc 1 a little scratching but nothing to be worried about; Disc 2 is perfect

Sly 2: Band of Thieves - 5 Greatest Hits Near mint
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - 5 Very good but a little scratching
Virtua Fighter 4 - 5 Very good but some scratching

DMC games priced as marked if you want just one but take them all and I'll only ask that you pay shipping and $5
Devil May Cry - Free but you pay shipping Good but game is scratched a good bit
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition - 5 Near mint
Devil May Cry 2 - 5 Good; some scratching and it's got Gamestop stickers on the case and Disc 1 also the case is in pretty rough shape

Grand Theft Auto Games buy one and I'll figure out the difference in shipping and ship you the other one also if you want it for just the difference
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - 5 Case has some tears but disc is in good shape with a little scratching
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - 5 Game is in very good condition with a very minor scratching on it

DVD
2001: A Space Odyssey -Sealed =\
Eyes Wide Shut- Very good condition =---All 3 for whatever it would cost to ship it to you
A Clockwork Orange Very good condition =/

4 each or both for 7
Blade Runner - The Final Cut 2 Disc Special Edition
Blade Runner - The Director's Cut

Miller's Crossing - $4

snacknuts

we all knew her
I have a 32GB iPhone 4S (white, Verizon model) that I'm looking to sell. There are some very small scratches on the back of the phone, but the screen is perfect. I got it at launch and there's nothing wrong with it, but after 2+ years in the Android ecosystem, I had no interest in continuing to use iOS.

I have the original packaging and everything that came with the phone, but I don't have any accessories. Asking $550.

Snookie

Looking to sell my Mac Pro.

Currently has 10.7.3 Lion and Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit(GAMES!!!!) installed.

The specs are as follows:

2 - 2.66 Xeon processors (4 core total)
9GB RAM
1.75TB (3 hard drives)
Apple edition ATI Radeon 5770 - this http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC742ZM/A

The original specs are here.
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_pro/specs/mac-pro-quad-2.66-specs.html

This has been probably the best computer i've ever owned. It super quiet. I've used the Mac part for my photography and then boot into windows when i want to game. I have no problem running any of the newer games either. I can usually get away with running games on high and then adjust settings from there.

Comes with BT keyboard and Logitech G5 mouse and all original packaging

I'm looking to get $1200 for it, but i'm open to offers. I can take pics if needed.

asdad123

Looking to sell my Mac Pro.

Currently has 10.7.3 Lion and Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit(GAMES!!!!) installed.

The specs are as follows:

2 - 2.66 Xeon processors
9GB RAM
1.75TB (3 hard drives)
Apple edition ATI Radeon 5770 - this http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC742ZM/A

The original specs are here.
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/mac_pro/specs/mac-pro-quad-2.66-specs.html

This has been probably the best computer i've ever owned. It super quiet. I've used the Mac part for my photography and then boot into windows when i want to game. I have no problem running any of the newer games either. I can usually get away with running games on high and then adjust settings from there.

Comes with BT keyboard and Logitech G5 mouse and all original packaging

I'm looking to get $1200 for it, but i'm open to offers. I can take pics if needed.

PM Sent!

Jomjom

Banned
All of my games have no scratches or flaws of any kind. Even the cases look brand new because they are all resealed in polyurethane bags after they are opened. NONE of my games are "Player's Choice" "Ultimate Hits" or "Greatest Hits".

Shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada is included.

I'm NeoGAF GOLD, so please buy/trade with confidence!

HAVE:

Playstation 3
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes - Brand New, Sealed - $15
  • Cross Edge - Like New, Complete - $20
  • Disgaea 3 - Like New, Complete (Would prefer to sell or trade along with Disgaea 1 and 2) - $13 ($35 for all 3 Disgaea games)

Playstation 2
  • Disgaea 1 & 2 - Brand New, Sealed (would prefer to sell or trade along with Disgaea 3) - $30 ($35 for all 3 Disgaea games)

PSP
  • Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness (Signed by Takehito Harada, character designer for the Disgaea, Phantom Brave, and Makai Kingdom series) - Brand New (This is opened, but I'm listing as brand new because it was only opened for autograph and never touched thereafter) - $20
Nintendo DS
  • Knights in the Nightmare - Like New, Complete (This is the LE with soundtrack CD) - $25

Blu-Rays
  • Captain America: The First Avenger (BD/DVD 2-Disc Combo) - Like New, watched once - $14

WANT:
Paypal or Amazon Payments
Steam games from my wishlist (Wishlist)

Silent Hill HD Collection (PS3)
Hakuoki (PSP)
Persona 3 Portable (PSP)
KoF XIII (PS3)
Gundam: Extreme Vs (PS3 JP Import)
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii UK import)

Star Trek (already have First Contact) BDs
Star Wars BD
Eva 2.22 BD
Hook BD
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory BD

52club

Still up for sale (five egg ram):

Long story short, is I've had these sticks in my non-overclocked PC for about a year. I bought a second set, but my MB has a set of bad RAM slots. So now I have no use for these.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231455

I've included the newegg link so you can get all the details. They have worked flawlessly for me since I've had them. The current Newegg price is $60, so I feel like $45 is a fair price (including USPS 1st class shipping). I'll take payment via a verified paypal acount and will only ship within the US.

Crayons

Banned
Positive feedback for Crayons

I told both sellers to be gentle, I was scared It was my first time. Both seller were gentle and elegant as gazelles. lol

Positive feedback for 8BitsAtATime , paid fast, answered PMs quickly :)

Selling:
Nintendo DS Lite - Black, comes with charger, stylus and a 3rd party rumble pak. In good condition, looking for $45 shipped.

Pics
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Sorry for bad quality >_> PM me if interested.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Positive feedback for FreakyFink!

I bought a Logitech G700 wireless mouse from him. He had great communication, we worked out a good deal, it was shipped well, and it arrived quickly and as described. :)

plc268

SOLD

Decided to get rid of my PSP Go since it's been collecting dust (don't worry, I cleaned it up real nice :) )

Included:
PSP Go
Dock
Component Video Cables
PSP AC Adapter
Dock AC Adapter
Power Cable

Ships with CFW (6.39 Pro-B6). You might need to reactivate it by using the fast recovery tool (located under "Games" on the PSP). Or if you want, I can remove the CFW and update to the latest OFW, your choice.

Looking for $110 shipped (Paypal or Amazon Payments) anywhere in the US. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail.

As for feedback? I've done numerous trades on other forums through heatware. You can view it here: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=45961

Hobs

Neo Member
I'm selling my Tera Collector's Edition account. The price is prorated by the amount of days of game time left X $59.99 - $5.00. Right now it has 25 days left so it is $43.38, I will further round it down to the dollar, making it only $43.00.

darkeagle1437

Neo Member
Looking to sell
Namco X Capcom PS2 JP import $25
Final Fantasy 13 Xbox 360 $8
Tales of Hearts anime movie edition DS JP import $42
Portal 2 PS3 $10

All items are complete, black label, and are in perfect working order. Prices include shipping, feel free to shoot me an offer. I will probably update this with more stuff to sell later.

If any one is done with their copy of Mortal Kombat Vita....Hollar at me!!!

Have:

Vita:

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (JP Complete)
$22 shipped

Wipeout 2048 (JP Complete)
$22 shipped
or both for $40

I'm GAF Gold

IrishNinja

looks like i may've found KIU for a good price, woo hoo!
meant to ask in my last post: anyone selling Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance or Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for a good price? holla!

Troll

Banned
WTS

KOA: Reckoning $35

Dead Island $20

US only, please.

PM Me if interested, Also willing to accept payment in Microsoft Points.

Shiv47

Okay, I have a few items that I would love to sell. Prices include US shipping. I prefer Amazon payments, but Paypal is cool too. I am on the Good Traders List, so buy with utmost confidence!

PSP Go: White model; didn't really use all that much. I deleted all my settings and info, but the games I had on there are still on the system (some PS1 shooters from Japan, Project Diva 2, Third Birthday, Gladiator Begins, Patapon 2) If they still work while doing whatever it is you want to do with the system, then you get bonus games. Otherwise, delete them? Screen protector on from day one. Includes all items in box, a case, and a cradle. SOLD
IMG_0646.jpg

DJ Max Portable Black Square Quattra Limited Edition Box: Okay, short story about condition on this: Everything inside the box is in great shape; all I opened are the game and the soundtracks. The box itself was the victim of rude handling by the dudes who finished my basement, getting a small rip in the right hand corner of the lid flap (can send pic if you want) and getting very dusty. I wiped off most of the dust as best I could, but you might be able to remove any remaining residue (the dimpled texture of the box material makes it hard to see what is on there). Generally speaking, it looks decent. $150
fe506642.jpg

Bayonetta figure and Bayonetta Soundtrack Box: These are what they are. I did not keep the box for the figure, but all it came with are the guns, so those are included. It appears to be crazy expensive in the box nowadays? SOLD The soundtrack set is like new. CDs in slim cases. SOLD
IMG_0621.jpg

NOT PICTURED: Complete Kinect unit with Kinect Adventures game. Bought used from Gamestop in pristine condition, barely used it myself as I got sick of moving furniture to do so. $65

Dave Long

Banned
Super Positive feedback for TheDancingWatermelon. Great communication despite a slight shipping delay. Very appreciated. Would buy from again!

fernoca

Have a Halo Reach full game/digital code.
Received it as a gift, but I already own the digital release...would like if possible to trade for Microsoft Points. So if anyone has a code for Microsoft Points (400? 800..too much?) let me know though a private message.

Leaving positive feedback for gregor7777. Prompt response and faster than expected. Thanks.

I'd like to leave positive feedback for Hero_of_the_day. I'd requested a copy of Black Ops here, and he sent me one. It was cheap, perfect condition, and shipped super fast.

Thanks!

HAVE
:ps3: Demon Souls
:ps2: Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence
:360: Marvel vs. Capcom 3 :hot::hot:
:360: Catherine
:360: NHL 08
:xbox: Splinter Cell
:xbox: Fable: Lost Chapters

Dreamcast System with standard + VGA cable, 2 Controllers and 1 rumble pack, 1 VMU
:dc: Cannon Spike
:dc: Mars Matrix
:dc: NFL Blitz 2K
:dc: Jet Grind Radio
:dc: Soul Calibur
:dc: Space Channel 5
:dc: Incoming
:dc: NFL 2k
:dc: 18-wheeler
:dc: Maken X
:dc: Sega Rally 2

Saturn System w/ standard cables + original box + 2 controllers + Action Replay Plus (4M cart + imports)
Astal (disc only)

Netgear WNR834B v2 (flashed with DD-wrt or Tomato)

WANT:
Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom