• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
SELLING
Prices include the shipping!
All games are complete (game, case, and manual)
Please send payment as a GIFT on Paypal
I help run the feedback document
My Feedback: NeoGAF Plus!
Please send a PM if you would like to buy anything, thank you! :)

Wii
  • Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL-UK version) - $50

PS3
  • PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (New in Box) - $20 (shipping cost $5 for this, that is why I have the price set at $20)
  • Street Fighter IV - $12
  • Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits version) - $12
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - $25

Nintendo 3DS
  • Tetris Axis - $15
  • Super Monkey Ball 3D - $15
------------------
WANT TO BUY
Must include the case & manual & game in great condition...looking for deals!
  • Radiant Historia
  • Professor Layton and the Last Specter
  • PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond
  • Tales of Graces ƒ
  • Sonic Generations (3DS)

LQX

FS/T: Looking for Paypal, XBL points or other good Steam games. All disk based games are like new and complete. Discount for buying more.

PS3:
Uncharted 3 $25
3D Dot Game Heroes $15

XBox 360:
Minecraft 360 $17(face value from BestBuy with tax) or 1600 point card
Gears of War 3 $25
Brand new chatpad and mic $17

3DS:
Pilot Wings Resort $12
Steeldiver $11

Steam Games:
Fear 3 $7
Disciples III - Resurrection $7
Broken Sword - Triple pack $6
Jamestown Deluxe Pack $5
Homefront $4

Origin:
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (1&2) $8

PC:
Grim Fandango $35

Click for picture of disk games.

Want:
The Walking Dead PC

Alucrid

Banned
WTS:

Witcher 2 EE (360) - $40
Uncharted 3 (PS3) - $24

Criterion Blu Rays $18 per

Battle of Algiers
Pale Flower
My Life As A Dog
Days of Heaven
Diabolique

America Lost and Found - $45

Both prices shipped and they are pretty much in mint condition.

Solemn Nomad

Neo Member
WTS

7Kb3U.gif
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom + 2 New TvC fightsticks - $60 + shipping
ZXlnol.jpg

J-Saturn Lot - $150 + shipping
0eUGBl.jpg
LNfIUl.jpg

0guvd.gif
3×3 Eyes: Kyuusei Koushu S
0guvd.gif
étude Prologue ~Yureugoku Shin no Katachi~
0guvd.gif
Brain Dead 13
0guvd.gif
Break Point
0guvd.gif
Christmas Nights
0guvd.gif
Civilization ~Shin Sekai Shichi Dai Bunmei~
0guvd.gif
D-Xhird
0guvd.gif
Daytona USA
0guvd.gif
Daytona USA Circuit Edition
0guvd.gif
Derby Stallion
0guvd.gif
Devil Summoner Soul Hackers
0guvd.gif
Digital Ange ~Dennou Tenshi SS~
0guvd.gif
Doukyuusei 2
0guvd.gif
DX Jinsei Game II
0guvd.gif
Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball
0guvd.gif
GeGeGe no Kitarou ~Gentou Kaiki Tan~
0guvd.gif
Gotha
0guvd.gif
Gran Chaser
0guvd.gif
Grandia
0guvd.gif
Gussun Oyoyo-S
0guvd.gif
Johnny Bazooka
0guvd.gif
Jung Rhythm
0guvd.gif
Kakyuusei
0guvd.gif
Kanzen Chuukei Pro Yakyuu Greatest Nine
0guvd.gif
Kidou Senshi Gundam
0guvd.gif
Kidou Senshi Gundam Gaiden I ~Senritsu no Blue~
0guvd.gif
The King of Boxing
0guvd.gif
Kurubushi Kyoudai Gekijou Daiikkan Maajan Hen
0guvd.gif
Langrisser III
0guvd.gif
Last Bronx
0guvd.gif
Mighty Hits
0guvd.gif
Nobunaga no Yabou Tenshouki with Power-Up Kit
0guvd.gif
Pappara Paoon
0guvd.gif
Policenauts
0guvd.gif
Real Sound ~Kaze no Regret~
0guvd.gif
Refrain Love ~Anatani Aitai~
0guvd.gif
Riglord Saga
0guvd.gif
Roommate ~Inoue Ryouko~
0guvd.gif
Sakura Taisen
0guvd.gif
Sakura Taisen 2 ~Kimi, Shini Tamou Kotonakare~
0guvd.gif
Sega Worldwide Soccer '98
0guvd.gif
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner
0guvd.gif
Shinsetsu Yumemi Yakata ~Tobira no Oku ni Dareka ga...~
0guvd.gif
Sky Target
0guvd.gif
The Star Bowling
0guvd.gif
The Star Bowling Vol.2
0guvd.gif
Street Fighter Zero
0guvd.gif
Suikoden ~Tenmei no Chikai~
0guvd.gif
Syouryu Sangoku Engi
0guvd.gif
Tetris Plus
0guvd.gif
Tokimeki Memorial: Forever With You
0guvd.gif
Virtua Fighter
0guvd.gif
Virtua Fighter 2
0guvd.gif
Virtua Fighter Kids
0guvd.gif
Virtua Fighter Remix  
0guvd.gif
Wangan Dead Heat + Real Arrange

LQX

If anyone has one of the free Minecraft codes, I'll give you $14 for it.

Actually I bought mine from BestBuy with tax before I played the demo which I did not really like. Just have to say that so no one thinks I'm selling a code I got free.

prices are negotiable

pics coming in a bit

Best Buy gift cards:
1) $101.56 best buy gift card- want $100 paypal
2) $36 best buy gift card- want $35 paypal

Buy both for $130 shipped

or i can pm you the gift card number

3DS:
Spirit camera: the cursed memoir- like new, includes unused club nintendo code- $26 shipped

Aselith

Actually I bought mine from BestBuy with tax before I played the demo which I did not really like. Just have to say that so no one thinks I'm selling a code I got free.

That wasn't a dig at you. I actually want to buy it (but not for $17) :p

MrDaravon

Holy crap this thread moved fast, didn't realize my last post was so far back o_O.

A ton of the stuff below is going to out to a wholesaler on Saturday unless I get takers before then.

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Not looking to buy or trade for anything in the slightest right now (except maybe new/complete lego sets?), sorry.

LOOSE STRATEGY GUIDES AND ARTBOOKS
---------------------
(Anything shown in the picture above but is not listed below means it's been sold!)
-Halo 2 Guide - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 Guide - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST Guide - $6 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story Guide (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $15 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)
-Fable III Artbook - $8 (like new: Full-size 112 page artbook that only came with the Fable III CE Guide)
-(Fangamer.net) Mother 3 Handbook - $12 Like new with dust jacket. Also this was the from the first print run; IIRC they re-printed this recently, no idea if the reprint has any differences or not.

Tales of Graces F Gamestop-exclusive pre-order DLC costumes and theme - $12 3 character outfits and 2 XMB Themes, some details here. I have NO idea if the code will work on a non-US PSN account. Will PM the code (in the US so it's printed on my game receipt, I think only Canada got the physical cards with codes on them).

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $25 PICTURE HERE (As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.)

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $15

DVD/Blurays
----------

Full Metal Panic! The Complete Series (bluray) - $20 Bought new, set is complete and all discs mint.

House Season 7 (DVD) - $15 Complete and mint, only some minor wear to corners of case.

Mad Men Season 1 (DVD) - $12 Complete and mint.

The Wire Complete Series (DVD) - $55 All discs mint except last disc on first two seasons which have some scratching but didn't affect playback when we watched them (we bought this set new and they were like this out of the box; likely due to the weirdass/poor setup they used for this set). Outer box is mint excluding a minor dent/creasing to one corner that occurred in shipping.

Want to sell 16gb iPad 3 / White / Wifi + Smart Cover

Very lightly used for a couple of weeks before deciding that it's not something I really need. The iPad itself is in excellent condition, aside from a very small chip in the bottom of the bezel. Other than that everything else is perfect with no scratches or flaws. Comes complete with the box and all accessories. Also included is an official Smart Cover in dark grey. I'd like $480, including shipping. I'm GAF Plus, and have plenty of positive transactions here. If you're interested, please send me a PM!

Positive feedback for SephCast! Sent me Rayman Origins in pristine condition, and with super-fast shipping as well. A pleasure to deal with and a great first purchase for me on GAF!

WTS:

2 USED EVGA Nvidia GTX 570 cards.

$225 each shipping included.

If you buy both from me I will give them to you for $425. Shipping included.

Pic of the card new:

CIMG0202.jpg

Pic of the Cards on the motherboard:

2011-06-06183247.jpg

gifife

Trading Counter Strike Global Offensive Beta key on steam for Torchlight 2 preorder. Steam trade only, no 3rd party bs.
Steam ID: gifife

Cptkrush

I would like to buy anyone's used i5-2500k, looking to spend around 150 give or take. Extra interested if you have a working mobo for it as well. Useful info: I have PayPal and live in the U.S.
Pm if you're interested.

If anyone has an extra copy of the CE for Diablo 3 I would be willing to pay full price just for the cdkey so I can get Tyraels wings. You can keep all of the physical items.

isny

napkin dispenser
If anyone has an extra copy of the CE for Diablo 3 I would be willing to pay full price just for the cdkey so I can get Tyraels wings. You can keep all of the physical items.

Deal, PM'ed ya.

Also, bump! I'm going to ebay this stuff soon, so please make offers =)

Located in Canada. Will ship worldwide. Ask for photos. Buy with confidence, Neogaf Plus!

If you're interested in any of the titles, just PM me with an offer =)

WTS

Wii
Kirby's Epic Yarn (Like new)
Kirby's Return to Dreamland (Missing manual)
Zelda Twilight Princess (New and sealed)
Zelda Skyward Sword (Like new)
Metroid Other M (New and sealed)
Sin and Punishment (New and sealed)
Epic Mickey (New and sealed)
Nights (Like new)
Tatsunoko VS Capcom (Missing manual)

Saturn
Panzar Dragoon II Zwei (Japanese import, like new)

IrishNinja

positive feedback for George - worked out a great deal, excellent communication & packaging, guy really put it out there with the trust too (shipped before payment! haha i feel reputable and shit), overall great to deal with. thanks again man.

Esura

Banned
lol not looking for a handout. I'm willing to pay. Just trying to finish my PSX collection.
Nah, I didn't think that. Its just that those two games are somewhat rare...well really rare. I gave up on getting those at a reasonable price personally.

MrDaravon

Nah, I didn't think that. Its just that those two games are somewhat rare...well really rare. I gave up on getting those at a reasonable price personally.

Nah, you can get both of those in good condition pretty easily, it'll just cost. I sold a mint condition Suikoden 2 on here just a few months ago.

dvdjamm

I have 3 unopened games for the PSVita

Uncharted - 32 shipped
Hot Shots Golf - 27 shipped
Little Deviants - 22 shipped

or all 3 for 75 shipped

or if you have some other PSVita games for trade,im me. Thanks

carlos

Got some games to sell, shipping is NOT included in the price, buyer will decide if he prefers First class mail or Priority, and if he pays the paypal fee, or prefers gift payment. I'll cover delivery confirmation. Oh and, I'll get the shipping done by Tuesday or Wednesday, I can't manage before that, sorry. Shipping within the USA only, and please let me know your zip code for a shipping quote.

WII

PENDING Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - Rescued from local rental place, it does not have instructions, has a sticker on the upper corner of the box, and has a few scratches, but it's played fine for me up to the third mission. I can't guarantee anything! $18

Zack and Wiki - New/sealed $14

Punch Out! - New/sealed $16 (If you don't mind me opening it and keeping the club nintendo code, $14)

Little Kings Story - New/sealed $20

Trauma Center: Second Opinion - Very good condition, no scratches $12

Tiger Woods PGA tour 10 - New/sealed $10

DS

Hotel Dusk - New/sealed $10 (If you don't mind me opening it and keeping the club nintendo code, $8)

Fire Emblem: Shadow dragon $17 ($15 if same as above)

Chrono Trigger - New/sealed $17

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: explorers of time - like new, no CN code $8

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - New/sealed $15

PS3

Valkyria Chronicles (2 copies, one like new, one sealed; 15 and 20 respectively)

Hakuna Matata (Korean version of Afrika, complete English, like new; $16)

Selling: Have 100% on ebay and Amazon(can link you if requested) and so far, good feedback here(As a buyer, haven't sold here yet).

PS2 (Region 1)

Jax and Daxter 1, 2 and 3 - Brand new sealed(Y-fold) and Greatest Hits - $35 shipped!

Devil May Cry - Black label version. like new. - $8 shipped.

DMC 2 - Black label version, brand new sealed! - $12 shipped (If you buy both DMC games from me, I'll ship it with the 5th Anniversary box!)

God of War II - Black label version, brand new sealed. - $18 shipped.

Manhunt - Black Label Version, used, like new condition. - $8 shipped.

Ratchet and Clank 1 - Greatest Hits, Like new condition - $7 shipped.

Shadow of Colossus - Black label version, like new condition. - $16 shipped.

Gamecube (Region1)

Beyond Good and Evil - Very good(though case shows light wear) Manual in great shape.. - $16 shipped.

Sonic Mega Collection - Very good condition(though case does show some wear) Manual in great shape. - $8 shipped. *Players Choice version*

I'm a game collector and very ocd about my stuff(Sonic and BG&E not originally owned by me), I also can take pics of anything you want. Prices are negotiable, highest offer gets it!

I have other random stuff for different systems I'll list later on(inquires welcome)

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
I have several 1600 Microsoft points cards and $20 PSN cards. Looking to get $17 each. Prefer paypal gift. Card number will be p/m'd upon receiving payment. Both are US type.

I also have one Infected Omen Weapons Skin pack for Gears of War 3. Looking for $7

squicken

I don't know how active GAF's water cooling scene is, but I'm listing on a few sites I frequent, so I'll also list here:

I've sold a couple things to good results:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=35839846&highlight=squicken+feedback#post35839846

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31912406&highlight=squicken+feedback#post31912406

Links to all items provided. MartinM also has reviews for each item being sold.

I'm selling:

RP-452X2 Dual 5.25in Reservoir for 1 or 2 D5s Rev 2.0
http://koolance.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=0_57_125&product_id=2025
http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/02/25/koolance-rp-402x2-rp-452x2/

This is revision 2.0 Much easier to bleed and use in a serial configuration. Works with one or two pumps, in serial or parallel configurations.

2 x PMP-450
http://koolance.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=0_122_111&product_id=493
http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/04/03/koolance-pmp-450-d5-vario-pump/

Selling two D5 varios. Variable speed control from the back of the pump. These are the Koolance versions, so they each have a tach signal for your motherboard.

CTR-SPD24X2 Dual 24V Pump Controller
http://koolance.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=0_69&product_id=1169
http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/02/28/koolance-ctr-spd24-10-24-volt-speed-controller/

Compatible with D5 pumps, this controller can operate the pumps at 24V. Only slight gains for the D5s I'm selling, but you get control over the pumps from outside the case, instead of having to open it up. Takes up one 5.25" bay, and works with one or two pumps

I'm asking $225 for the entire set of items. Includes shipping to the contiguous US. Brand new, they would run $375 shipped. Paypal preferred.

I would prefer to sell them all as a group. I am open to seeling them individually, but due to the numerous possible permutations of listings, please PM me with offers.

PM me for any additional information or pictures. I've listed on a few sites but I'll try and respond as quickly as possible.

decided to sell some spare PC parts:
  • ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
  • Intel i5 2500K retail with HSF
  • Patriot Viper Xtreme Series, Division 2 Edition 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model PXD38G1600LLK
the motherboard is still boxed, and the ram will be as well but both have been opened though
i was thinking $330 shipped

also have this LianLi aluminium case in black
with CoolerMaster 750W PSU and DVD-burner already installed

please PM me if you would be interested
NeoGAF Plus here

as for WTB items
i'm desperately looking for the two UBIsoft Naruto games that came out on 360 (Amazon has them at insanity prices and GameStop seems to "disc doctor" all their games and are incomplete)
also, I am on the lookout for the first two Naruto Ninja Storm games for the PS3.
let me know if you have any of them.

Phatcorns

I have an excellent condition copy of Xenogears Perfect Works for sale. I want a decent amount, but I also want to sell it, so I will price it very reasonably at $75 shipped. Please PM me if you are interested or would like pics. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom