• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Atra the light is shining off your head man fucking awesome.

Yes cold we could camp out and play jack my ass all night long

I kid.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
so a spinster is an idependent woman who is alone?
I think so. Idk. It's probably the first time I've ever used the term. I think it also implies they're middle aged.
It might even be kind of a rude phrase now that I think about it.

Cue me in, I haven't heard about this yet.
Surely you know about the bet right? I'm not just giving away $15 to the top ten posters of this thread on a whim.
id8rYBxFodJ7o.gif

My major goal this year is to lose my virginity before 2013.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Surely you know about the bet right? I'm not just giving away $15 to the top ten posters of this thread on a whim.
id8rYBxFodJ7o.gif

My major goal this year is to lose my virginity before 2013.

Oh, I got mixed up. I know about your goal and the bet. I thought you had detailed that scheme you mentioned a few nights back.

I know it's the wrong way to approach sex. haha...

Don't worry, if I end up losing this bet it's not like it's the end of the world for me.

I mean, I'm really doing an excellent job at just being cool, calm, and collected when I'm around these girls at my university. I'm not acting like I want anything from them. I genuinely interested in them as people and their lives.

Hell, I'll even deny sex the first time I am offered it.

coldvein

Banned
I know it's the wrong way to approach sex. haha...

Don't worry, if I end up losing this bet it's not like it's the end of the world for me.

I mean, I'm really doing an excellent job at just being cool, calm, and collected when I'm around these girls at my university. I'm not acting like I want anything from them. I genuinely interested in them as people and their lives.

Hell, I'll even deny sex the first time I am offered it.

what!!!! no. no!!!!

at, the first time you are offered sex.. you get it done. i dont care how fat or drunk or stupid she is. just get it done man. it seems lame to say, but itll do a lot for you.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
what!!!! no. no!!!!

at, the first time you are offered sex.. you get it done. i dont care how fat or drunk or stupid she is. just get it done man. it seems lame to say, but itll do a lot for you.

Seriously. Don't even worry about satisfying her or anything, just stick it in and be done with it. You'll pull out a changed man.

AcridMeat

Banned
Back from work, decided to try one of these Coors Light Silver Bullet cans we had in the fridge. As much as I've shit on this beer and how awful it in things like beer pong. After working in the sun today to have this cold as fuck beer, well, I get it.

Having leftover pizza with it helps too.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Ever put your drink between your legs while you sit back and spill a little, to find it slowly seeps down to your butt? Maaaan it's cold.

totowhoa

Banned
I had that on Sunday, wish that chain was here. Eating an 8'' sandwich while listening to punk music, fuck yeah.

Aw yeah I might get some JJ's for dinner. They are located about a half mile from me, but parking near there is a HUGE pain. Thankfully they have no minimum for delivery and no delivery charge as well! I love that place so much. I'm sure the drivers enjoy being able to drive to my house in about a minute flat and make two or three bucks off of a six dollar order, ha.

Also, does anybody have any scotch recommendations? I've been drinking Speyburn recently because it's affordable. I'm not a fan of blended scotch (well, I like it, but not as much). I don't mind paying more, but I still don't want to pay a shitload, and I have no idea where to start aside from Glenlivet since it's popular... but it's still so damn high. I was always a bourbon man and never really cared for scotch, Speyburn really turned me onto it recently... every blended scotch I've tried has been meh though, but I've only tried four different bottles in the 20 - 35$ range.

AcridMeat

Banned
Aw yeah I might get some JJ's for dinner. They are located about a half mile from me, but parking near there is a HUGE pain. Thankfully they have no minimum for delivery and no delivery charge as well! I love that place so much. I'm sure the drivers enjoy being able to drive to my house in about a minute flat and make two or three bucks off of a six dollar order, ha.
Fucking walk. Brown bag it there if you have to.

Guys this girl I've been chatting with in university casually invited me out to a movie night that the school's putting on this evening. This was after we sat and had a nice 20 minute chat over cigarettes. It wasn't an outright "come with" but more of a "if you feel like..." I'm just getting to know her, so I'm conflicted whether to go. I was planning on staying in and finishing this mickey of vodka. Should I play it cool and get drunk, or go?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Sent this text 3 hours ago.

I was just thinking about what if we had a cold pizza tonight. Like If you got a medium round table half everything half cheese and then put it in the fridge and we ate it cold.

No response. :|

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so fucking high, I just wrecked these Lay salt n vinegar chips. God I want my dad to rape my asshole so hard.

coldvein

Banned
just reading about this apparent shakira sextape... can you guys imagine banging shakira? i'd last like five seconds and just keep coming back for more. AGAIN

vidcons

Banned
"I realize that I just look like a crazy college student squeezing a tomato, but right now this has to happen."

fuck i'm still blasting off

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Motherfuck, me and Devo are making an incredible video but I don't know if I can edit right now cause I'm drunk off Snakebites (pilsner mixed with hard apple cider).

Fuck it, I should ge5t high and make more Amazon reviews.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Crimefrog I've never heard of a snake bite. Sounds good.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Crimefrog I've never heard of a snake bite. Sounds good.

It wasn't that great, but it could be because the pilsner at my work isn't that tasty. Trumer Pils? I might actually prefer bottled budweiser.

Crispin hard cider is pretty good though, although it's no Strongbow.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmmm. Yeah I see crispin all the time, but my brand loyalty to ACE knows no bounds.
Trumers alright.. though meyb I'll try to find something fancy. im super keen on using beer in mixed drinks / blends.

Is it just 1:1 or what?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Hmmmm. Yeah I see crispin all the time, but my brand loyalty to ACE knows no bounds.
Trumers alright.. though meyb I'll try to find something fancy. im super keen on using beer in mixed drinks / blends.

Is it just 1:1 or what?

Yeah, I was just doing it 1:1, but maybe it would taste better 2:3, the 3 being the cider.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Tomorrow is snakebite Saturday.
Hold on taya butts.

Need to go to the community market and find a Latino-tween with snakebites to smooch.

Gorillaz

drunk gaf got a problem....this chick Im talking to is kind of flirty...period.

She giving me signs but im like fuck is it even worth it? you know what I mean? She kind of is flirty with other people but also throws me the look and touch a little more tho...

Im feeling like I shouldn't get too attached to her...idk man...fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom