• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Wars announced

Halo® Wars is an all-new real-time strategy game based on the
legendary Halo universe and designed exclusively for Xbox 360 by Ensemble Studios, creators of the Age of Empires® franchise.

halowarsweb.jpg

:lol at the image.

Sounds interesting. The Halo universe can definately expand successfully beyond FPS. MS should whip up a DS version. Unless they're planning something for Xboy.

This is basically what Halo was going to be before Microsoft bought Bungie. Can't wait, although the Flood better be a playable side.

Nester

Jesus, not exactly work safe, I don't care if it is a drawn image and not a real tit.

Couldn't you have just put up a picture of a cow getting milked? :p

Chairman Yang

if he talks about books, you better damn well listen
I dearly hope that this will be more like Myth 1/2 and less like Ensemble's other RTSes. I've had enough cookie-cutter traditional RTSes to last a lifetime.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
Mr. Pointy said:
This is basically what Halo was going to be before Microsoft bought Bungie. Can't wait, although the Flood better be a playable side.

no, Bungie had converted it to a FPS long before they were bought out by Microsoft ...

but yes, Halo was originally conceived as a RTS.

Tieno

"Halo Wars" is a brand new saga in the Halo Universe that explores the time of first contact between the UNSC and Covenant Forces. If you've ever wondered what it would be like to control dozens of Warthogs and Scorpion tanks instead of just a single vehicle, your time has finally come.
Cool!

Dazzla

This has to be a PC game as well at some point, RTS games are just so much better with a mouse. Won't stop me buying and playing the hell out of it on a 30 but still... :D

djkimothy

Goreomedy said:
Jesus, guys, it's an illustration you would find in any anatomy book. What is this, Janetgate 2?

That's not the point, it's a violation of the ToS and it's NSFW.

I should not have to explain to my co-workers that someone just happened to post an illustration of a milking breast in a video game forum.

Anyways, neat news. Like the concept art.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
djkimothy said:
That's not the point, it's a violation of the ToS and it's NSFW.

I should not have to explain to my co-workers that someone just happened to post an illustration of a milking breast in a video game forum.

Spare us. Please. Maybe you shouldn't be perusing a videogame forum while at work... Of course, Screech beating his dick is perfectly acceptable.

WARCOCK

Banned
That would explain why they killed the rts-halo mod not too long ago, it wasnt out of sheer malice or irrational IP protection. OR WAS IT?

KEKEKEKEE POTAL POTAL MASTER CHEEIFFFz

STARCRAFT 2 IS TEH DOOMED!!111 LAWL!

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
bishoptl said:
He has a point. It's a violation of the TOS and you should consider yourself lucky not to be banned.

Yessa massa!

Top Bottom