• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT3| Feels whenever, clever jokes never, best friends 4ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desavona

Actually, I've observed that scientists and important thinkers are much more famous than ephemeral celebrities in the long haul.

I'd love to ask people 100 years from now if they had heard of Albert Einstein; then I'd ask if they had heard of Nicki Minaj. I have a strong suspicion who would be more recognized.

Singers/actors/entertainers are much more popular at the peak of their immediate popularity than Stephen Hawking is, that's true. But scientists have a much, much longer tail.

Beethoven, Bach, William Shakespeare are all still quite well known. You could even say they are quite a bit more famous than most scientists.

okdakor

3vxSz.jpg

miknein

Banned
Pretty sure Aguirre was a dude pretending to be a girl. In "character"

Well like I said before I don't really care. I just choose to call her 'her' as she has said she's a woman and I'd rather be a fool for falling for a man's ruse than diss someone by not believing their gender when they say it. It's not like I'm ever going to end up in bed with a hairy man because of this.

Potentially NSFW ? POTENTIALLY ? WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU WORK ?

How did you find that forum anyway ? I...you know what ? I don't want to know.

Well... I meant in terms of pictures, the screencap Avixph posted isn't exactly NSFW either unless someone stops up and reads the text that is on your screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom