• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Ru-0p_.gif

Peggies

Gold Member
Meta is sort of tied to the old forum cliques.
Friday is like the new, cool kids on the block.

It's similar to gang violence, you wouldn't understand. :pie_wfwt:
How Dare You Wtf GIF by Sky

We had that dude pretending to be a chick saying funny things like "a girl in a short summer dress can rule a small town". And we have a mean scotsman (don't call him that though) nush nush and we have crazy Richard Packer Richard Packer and the one and only Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage .

poodaddy

Truth. That is me on any flight foreign or domestic. In the old days, by myself, I would show up early. Now that I have kids and electronics and going through security. 6 am is about right. I remember one time I showed up 3 1/2 hours early for a flight to Florida from Seattle. My son (who was 2 at the time) got car sick and puked. Cleaned the car got on the shuttle got to the airport. Tour group in front of me, no one appears to know English, over an hour to check my bags. Ticket agent tells me,, she doesn't think I will make the flight. I refrain from punching her and tell her "well I think waiting longer than an hour in line for you to do your job and check this groups passports is the cause." Get to security, woman is like 90, keeps setting off the alarm. They are asking her if she has anything metal on her....gives them the 100 mile stare back. At this point I go by her, my son is setting off the alarm. Toy car in his pocket. We get through security, grab all our stuff. I tell my wife to grab the carry on bag, I grab my son in a football stance and run to the gate. The door is closed. I am like fuuuuuuuuu. One of the boarding agents says, one sec, we'll let you on. We are waiting for an elderly woman to clear security. They let us on, and as fate would have it, the woman holding up security was the one who alsonheld.up the flight and we made it on.

I told my wife, I have NEVER missed a flight and that was the closest. Now, I don't care if I have to stay in seattle outside the airport over night. I have 2 kids and of all thebflights we have done. Never have I been that close again.
So glad I left WA, Christ I hated SEATAC so much. Whenever I think for a fraction of a second that I miss WA I remind myself of SEATAC and crime rates and east coast living just seems downright cozy in comparison lol.

Durien

So glad I left WA, Christ I hated SEATAC so much. Whenever I think for a fraction of a second that I miss WA I remind myself of SEATAC and crime rates and east coast living just seems downright cozy in comparison lol.
We broke the top 10 for states with most crime recently. Yay us! Fuuuu. One kid goes off to college in Sept then we have 5 years left until our other kid goes. When that happen, we're moving.

The problem with SeaTac is that it was never built with the current throughput in mind. They aren't as good either Vegas or Orlando but they are trying to get better. They created an addition for customs for international gates and it is awesome. We got back from Japan and it only took like 15 minutes instead of like an hour. The only way to fix SeaTac would be just a complete rebuild.

Top Bottom