• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S3 |OT| Why Can't I Hold All These Murders???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taruranto

Inb4 it's some bullshit and Wes just faked his own death.

Also that kissing scene between Bonnie and Annalise. What???

This said, this season was major step down, having a major case tying together all the plot points really helped the narrative and created a great sense of mystery in S2.

It doesn't help that all the characters got worse. Laurel is no longer badass, Asher is an unrepented murder, Oliver is trash, Connor is useless and Michaella has been terrible since she discovered orgasms.... I only liked Bonnie, her taking care of Annalise was cute. (But not in a lesbian way, WTF was that kiss???)

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
lol I almost forgot about the kiss, so random. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they had Asher get it in the ass at this point since he's been so curious (wouldn't mind it either...).

Brhoom

Banned
1- WTF at the kiss between Bonnie and Annalise. Why?

2- Liza Weil should be awarded for her performance this season.

The season started a bit bland for me, but managed to recover my internest in it quickly after maybe two or three episodes in.
Unlike Empire season 2

Brhoom

Banned
Did anyone believe it was Frank who was dead after they saw Bonnie's face when he wanted to kill himself?

If he was the one I don't think Bonnie would be this cool with it after he is dead.

Also anyone knows how many seasons are left? Or will they keep going until the rating go down?

neshcom

Banned
Man, if Wes is actually for realsies dead, I don't know if another season will be very good. We're still reeling from season one Deep Dark Secrets.I should have seen it coming when they introduced Med Student Wes.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I never related to Wes, he was always so dull.

Anyway, Wes' dad's dead, his half brother is in prison, and Wes is dead. Not a very good time for that family line.

So..I was thinking it's not gonna be a real body. No idea how they would've pulled it off though. No more episodes for two months? That's shit.

1- WTF at the kiss between Bonnie and Annalise. Why?

2- Liza Weil should be awarded for her performance this season.

The season started a bit bland for me, but managed to recover my internest in it quickly after maybe two or three episodes in.
Unlike Empire season 2
Empire's S1 -> S2 turnaround from trashy fun to just plain old trash was whiplash-inducing.

And that show doesn't have a Viola Davis to keep everything together when shit gets messy.

Taruranto

Empire's S1 -> S2 turnaround from trashy fun to just plain old trash was whiplash-inducing.

And that show doesn't have a Viola Davis to keep everything together when shit gets messy

cV1HH4f.jpg

Just wanted an excuse to post this.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I am fucking pressed that I managed to spoil the wes reveal five minutes before the episode showed it.
I've been on twitter constantly since the show aired and saw nothing but a two minute look at instagram and managed to see everything

that being said, its a good twist. Not sure how the others are going to cope with this now

Taruranto

I am fucking pressed that I managed to spoil the wes reveal five minutes before the episode showed it.
I've been on twitter constantly since the show aired and saw nothing but a two minute look at instagram and managed to see everything

that being said, its a good twist. Not sure how the others are going to cope with this now

Eh, I wonder.

It was certainly shocking, but it does feel weird to kill Wes given how his relationship with Annalise was one of the pillars of the show. (They had this weird mother-son bound because she lost his son and he lost his mother because of Annalise)

I wonder if the actor wanted to leave? Kinda makes a lot of time in S2 spent digging his past feel like a waste.

Joni

Eh, I wonder.

It was certainly shocking, but it does feel weird to kill Wes given how his relationship with Annalise was one of the pillars of the show. (They had this weird mother-son bound because she lost his son and he lost his mother because of Annalise)

I wonder if the actor wanted to leave? Kinda makes a lot of time in S2 digging his past feel like a waste.

Especially because nothing about the father plot has been advanced. Hell, killing the father was already a shit move on the personal development.

Frank or cop dude is too easy of a guess, so it wont be them.

The humper guy did it. He is making his way through the group humping, but wes is having none of it so the guy killed him.

or

Michaela's mom. Wes is the only one who didnt welcome her so she took him down.

Sai-kun

Banned
Holy god damn fucking WOW FUCK JESUS CHRIST what the fjck

The reveal of Nate being the one to check on the body is just

Next fucking level

I also did not expect as gruesome of a body as we saw. I am so fucking floored. Shonda got me with that twist, AGAIN. I'm just...fucked up. She got me fucked up.

Mariolee

Viola Davis keeps killing it with the acting. That sandwich scene was brilliant.

Also what the hell is going on with Connor?

Bladenic

Connor seems a little too obvious. It definitely can't be Frank because that would be really lame. I guess I can see Bonnie but like she's already killed Rebecca. I think it needs to be someone new, so my guesses are Laurel, Nate, or Maggie.

Mega

Banned
I think it's the president of the university. She's been trying to get rid of Annalise for a while and failed each time. That "I care about you" prison visit was a whole lot of nothing and seemed suspicious.

Mega

Banned
He's dead. The creator has said so and in the story itself his body has been positively ID'd, autopsied and viewed by a bunch of people.

Taruranto

I thought last scene was going to reveal the culprit is Bonnie, but now I'm not sure.

It's probably someone no one expects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom