• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S2|OT| you do it again, duh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

The flashbacks don't seem to be making a lot of sense. It will be annoying to have to wait so long to get the complete picture.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I'm so happy its back.

Annalise's wig in those flashbacks is on point. She needs to bring that one back and kick some ass in the court with it.

Still want to try Frank's special sauce.

I'm so happy its back.

Annalise's wig in those flashbacks is on point. She needs to bring that one back and kick some ass in the court with it.

Still want to try Frank's special sauce.
Thank you for also noticing Annalise's absolutely A+ deluxe wig game.

Sometimes I think I'm the only one :p

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Who did frank say he killed?

Taruranto

I think the next season big murder will be Asher and the person who killed him... Oliver.

I'm liking Laurel relationship with Wes, I just hope they don't decide to romantically pair them in the future. I'm also glas she knows about Lila murder, I was afraid they weren't going to reveal that for a second at the end.

Leeness

OMG

mp5rmriijky1.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
well im glad everyone had the same reaction to the ending as me
wtf

neshcom

Banned
Finally got around to seeing last week's episode. What the HELL. I'm glad I don't have to wait too long to see if they land this fuck-bus.

I totally think this wildest hookup is going to be Wes and Laurel. I don't think it's going to be Bonnie and Frank like the promo implies.

Edit: Now I'm guessing it's Frank and Charles Mahoney's fiancee before she's murdered and that will become a part of why Sam is blackmailing Frank.

Matt_

Ive not finished yet but
FUCKERY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

edit; holy fuck that ending
my blood pressure

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Nate's body is the only thing getting away with murder.

That ending!!!

Caleb is her son!

Joni

The numbers of murders Annalise has committed remains too low. Outside of an army of abortions apparantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom