• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder |OT| It's a TV Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

She always gets the boring ass clients that constantly lie to her. At least that sociopathic dude from episode 3 had an iota of charm.

lol. michaela. girl going crazy and any guy her fiance talks to she thinks he fucked.

where's his mother at? i need her

howto8slap.gif

They chopped that man up and burned his remains. How in hell were his remains found in a landfill?

remember that scene where they tossed him in the dumpster? lol you gotta completely burn him to ashes they didn't.

i'm sure annalise didn;t telll them to dump his body. must be laurel's idea.

OMG THIS ISN'T GETTING A FULL SEASON????

I watch the whole thing in a couple of dataset week. We're so gonna find out Sam didn't kill Lila, aren't we?

Also I hate that Connor has fallen for Oliver because I've met quite a few asshole who only wanted to fuck around and that is never gonna happen to me :(

T.O.P

Banned
OH SHIEEEEEEEET dat ending

tumblr_njdfbywjAk1rzoil5o3_500.gif

tumblr_njd7sbN3GO1rzoil5o1_500.gif
tumblr_njd7sbN3GO1rzoil5o3_500.gif

CxO scene was so freakin sweet
Connor you still don't deserve him :(

Laurel is still my favourite, damn i freakin love her

tumblr_njdecfbUMZ1rzoil5o3_500.gif
tumblr_njdecfbUMZ1rzoil5o4_500.gif

Loke13

Um ok I love this show. I'm not even going to call it a guilty pleasure because I genuinely enjoy this show and would recommend it to friends.

Taruranto

"How to get away with murder, second semester" eheh. I see what you did here.

Ahah, Connor' sister is great. Oliver's actor looks so much better without glasses.

Why did Marcia Gay Harden look so evil in the scene with the kids?

Any bet of Rudy stuff?

annalise covering her track so perfectly. too convenient. makes you wonder how many killings she has done in her lifetime. #HTGAWM

also sam fucked annalise and his sister? Thanks Shonda.

idk i think nate knows. they corroborated with him.the look on his face. could be good they fell for it. or I'M GOING TO FUCK ANNALISE UP SOON

Getting her BF arrested is some cold shit, but I assume this is all a ploy to get the case dropped and make the sister look crazy while the cops chase their tails.

Anyone else think that Rebecca is a murderer

okay the names of the last 2 episodes of the season are really hinting at this I think:
14.1- The Day Lila Died- Will probably be centered around Lila and Rebecca :)
15.1- It's All My Fault- The title of the second episode is "It's All Her Fault" which is something that Michaela said about Rebecca when they killed Sam...so

Anyone else think that Rebecca is a murderer

okay the names of the last 2 episodes of the season are really hinting at this I think:
14.1- The Day Lila Died- Will probably be centered around Lila and Rebecca :)
15.1- It's All My Fault- The title of the second episode is "It's All Her Fault" which is something that Michaela said about Rebecca when they killed Sam...so
Oh god last episode better nor be all about her. 2 hours thiug. I don't think I can last lol

MIMIC

Banned
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Analiese is grimy as fuck

Nate's smile said it all. He isn't even surprised.

I don't even know how those kids can live with themselves now. If they don't confess, then fuck every last one of them.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Analiese is grimy as fuck

Nate's smile said it all. He isn't even surprised.

I don't even know how those kids can live with themselves now. If they don't confess, then fuck every last one of them.

Nates smile showed that he wasn't surprised, but was he really expecting it?
I just know this is eating her alive to use him like this, but I know she must have some exit strategy for him to walk away from this unscathed. Can't imagine what's going through his head right now though. First she is responsible for him getting fired, and now arrested for murder.

as far as the kids go, the minute they talk, is the minute the whole house of cards comes tumbling down. Only if they all keep their mouths shut may they all come out with out a record.

Although I still think the missing engagement ring is gonna throw a kink in the plan at some point.

Joni

Considering what happened, I'm having trouble seeing what a second season could be. Someone real will have to take the fall, not the cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom