• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to Get Away with Murder S2|OT| you do it again, duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also love that they managed to show us just how much of a piece of fucking shit Sam was. He used the death of his baby to force Frank to murder the innocent college girl having his second baby. Dude continues to be the biggest villain in this show.
As far as people keeping secrets from each other (that are known to the audience) is concerned, I suppose all that's left is revealing that Bonnie killed Lila.

As far as people keeping secrets from each other (that are known to the audience) is concerned, I suppose all that's left is revealing that Bonnie killed Lila.
I wonder what they're going to do with that. Does Wes even know Rebecca is dead or does he think Annalise just said that to make him shoot her? Anyway I'm afraid for Laurel, she revealed the whole Frank and Sam thing to Annalise and is the reason why Annalise told Bonnie to make Frank fuck off. Bonnie is a murderer, and she might be coming for Laurel next season :l

I wonder what they're going to do with that. Does Wes even know Rebecca is dead or does he think Annalise just said that to make him shoot her? Anyway I'm afraid for Laurel, she revealed the whole Frank and Sam thing to Annalise and is the reason why Annalise told Bonnie to make Frank fuck off. Bonnie is a murderer, and she might be coming for Laurel next season :l

Laurel can't keep her damn mouth shut but that's why I love her.

Bonnie is unstable af I can see her coming for Laurel.

Dany

Banned
binged the last 3 episodes drunk

myemotions.gif

Laurel this season was fucking godlike. She revealed everyone's bullshit and said something pretty major to Annalise.

YEs!! BLESS HER for exposing everyones LIES. Amazing season 2, better than season 1

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I like how Wes completely forgot about his girlfriend about half way through the season.

Joni

I like how Wes completely forgot about his girlfriend about half way through the season.

Right around the point where he is dealing with the trauma of her being dead, him having shot his boss and his boss knowing his background?

I just finished watching this. It was good but overall I think season 1 was better. Some of the twists were like telenovela level and it just wasn't as compelling as season 1 imo.

Still enjoyed it tho and looking forward to more!

Yeah, the characters are so much more well-defined in S2, and the twists actually have impacT beyond the immediately subsequent episode.

And the acting is ten times better.

um... what the fuck... season 2 shits all over season 1 sis
does it tho
  • wes is irritating af for the ENTIRE thing
  • they spam the shitty flash back flash forward flash sidestep rewind spit take slut drop thing WAY too much
  • everyone was ping ponging all over the place on who they sided with with some of the most amazing flip flops happening within the space of a single episode

idk. I really liked seeing more of Annalise's character, and her gf was great too but idk where they can go from here. if not for the shot at the end - which no doubt will be something that wes obsesses over for the first half of season 3 (much to the irritation of everyone watching) until it is eventually hand waived away.

does it tho
  • wes is irritating af for the ENTIRE thing
  • they spam the shitty flash back flash forward flash sidestep rewind spit take slut drop thing WAY too much
  • everyone was ping ponging all over the place on who they sided with with some of the most amazing flip flops happening within the space of a single episode

idk. I really liked seeing more of Annalise's character, and her gf was great too but idk where they can go from here. if not for the shot at the end - which no doubt will be something that wes obsesses over for the first half of season 3 (much to the irritation of everyone watching) until it is eventually hand waived away.
Dude, the whole Frank thing is an amazing set up for the next season. Think about it, what if Bonnie blames Laurel for Frank having to leave and she tries to go after her and shit goes off the rails again?

I loved season 2. The entire Frank/Annalise's baby backstory was so damn well done and made Frank's unconditional loyalty to Annalise realy believable.

No "twirling cheerleader at the bonfire" shot at the beginning of every episode alone makes S2 >>>>> S1

It is known
a little convincing tbh
Dude, the whole Frank thing is an amazing set up for the next season. Think about it, what if Bonnie blames Laurel for Frank having to leave and she tries to go after her and shit goes off the rails again?

I loved season 2. The entire Frank/Annalise's baby backstory was so damn well done and made Frank's unconditional loyalty to Annalise realy believable.
idk I really enjoyed it but I don't know what trajectory a lot of the characters are on that they haven't been on before - particularly Wes and Connor, both of whom have been going back between yes annalise then bye bitch so much that it's getting a bit worn.

I also don't think Frank leaving will be enough to trigger bonnie to do anything tbh. she seems like a bit of a wet flan.

Let's be honest though. Wes has always been an annoying little shit.
the truth tbh. I'm just kinda worried they'll go the Luther route and have even more seasons of either wes or the gang trying to expose Annalise. nobody wants annalise to be exposed tbh. if i had to choose between a show with annalise or a show with wes I know which one I'd pick.

T.O.P

Banned
Fun facts, one of our italian tv station transmitted the first episode last night

They censored everything about Connor, you won't even understand that he's gay from "our" version

We even got Shonda and Jack to get mad at this fact

Yay Italy

Fun facts, one of our italian tv station transmitted the first episode last night

They censored everything about Connor, you won't even understand that he's gay from "our" version

We even got Shonda and Jack to get mad at this fact

Yay Italy
lol, good luck censoring season 2 italy yikes

Mariolee

A friend just got me to binge watch both seasons in one week. I just finished the finale.

What in the actual fuck is this show

Am I even real, or just another hallucination in Shonda Rhimes's imagination with a plot twist just waiting to happen every five minutes

Tabby

So I'm confusing about something I've just finished episode 13 but why didn't Rose want to testify in court? I feel like I've missed something. As far as I understand it, Wes was threatened by Mahoney because she didn't testify in court.

edit: Nevermind I got it.

DominoKid

everybody looks weird this season and i don't like it. especially laurel.

i wonder if this is what it's like for people who don't see me for a few months, and then i've let my hair grow out or got it cut all the way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom