• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
BrightEyedPanic looks a little bit like Rachel from Friends, and then we have that guy who looks like Ross from Friends. It was meant to be.

andymcc

Banned
55efa7505f2511e293dd22000a1fb194_7.jpg

my hair is pretty long these days

Szu

I have a friend with a pointy ear like that. Just one though. You're lucky you have two.

Almost back to where my hair was at ~ 4 months ago.

I'm involved in an elaborate heist where I have to fit in a box so I can deactivate an alarm. Wish me luck.

Wow.

christian-bale-the-machinist.jpeg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Considering how often I reference The Machinist, I should really watch it one of these days.

I just went outside about 5 minutes ago to see why my cat was making bizarre noises when I spotted two new friends on my back porch :3

They're as big as my cat!

They seem to like wholegrain bread. They don't like shaved almonds, apparently ;_;

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I just went outside about 5 minutes ago to see why my cat was making bizarre noises when I spotted two new friends on my back porch :3

They seem to like wholegrain bread. They don't like shaved almonds, apparently ;_;

Oh they're gorgeous! Congrats on the new friends ^_^

I'm jealous. I know there are wild sulpher-crests and galahs here in New Zealand but they're apparently very isolated. Would love to see one one day.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'm jealous. I know there are wild sulpher-crests and galahs here in New Zealand but they're apparently very isolated. Would love to see one one day.

Seriously? We have massive hordes of them everywhere. The sound of the cockatoos approaching can be terrifying

PogiJones

Banned
My wife and new son (taken about 6 weeks after birth).
And two more of just my son because, even though no one cares about other people's babies, this thread is all about making other people look at your pictures that they don't care about, right? (Also, these are more recent.)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
hEC1B9CE9

Here's to hoping his son doesn't grow up to look like Dane Cook, or make a game as bad as I assume Bulletstorm was.

soepje

I don´t mean to offend you, but are you suffering from some sort of disease Transhuman? What´s your diet like?

PogiJones

Banned
PogiJones, your family is beautiful. And you look a little like CliffyB. The baby is way too cute!
Huh. I guess there is a slight resemblance. It's probably the crooked ears, where one pokes out more than the other:
But thank you! I also think they're very beautiful... Totally unbiased, objective analysis, of course. :)

Here's to hoping his son doesn't grow up to look like Dane Cook, or make a game as bad as I assume Bulletstorm was.
As much as I dislike Dane Cook, I'm okay if my son looks like him, as long as he doesn't act like him. And as long as he learns what real humor is.
EDIT: Or dress like him, or style his hair like him. Okay, yeah, I guess I don't want him looking like him.

OG Kush

Guys, my therapist told me I if I want to build my self esteem up I need to set goals and reach them.

So I was like well, I could maybe stand to get a little bigger so how about putting on some muscle over the next year, I don't try very hard right now so I figure if I pushed myself I could probably put on 20 pounds of muscle in a year pretty easily.

Here's a starting point

HJe6M.jpg

6OQC7.jpg

She also told me to stop taking my clothes off for strangers on the internet but I told her she can't have it both ways.

20 pounds in a year? hahaha maybe if you dose up on steroids and HGH. 10 pounds in a year is really damn good for natural people, and thats if you're working at optimum levels and having the optimum diet throughout the year.

ant1532

Banned
20 pounds in a year? hahaha maybe if you dose up on steroids and HGH. 10 pounds in a year is really damn good for natural people, and thats if you're working at optimum levels and having the optimum diet throughout the year.

no man, you must be thinking something else because this isn't true. it's very plausible to gain 20 pounds of muscle in a year without any exploitive products. he can do it in 3-4 months if he had a really strict regimen.

zoukka

Guys, my therapist told me I if I want to build my self esteem up I need to set goals and reach them.

I could be totally wrong, but your physical appearance isn't the source of your self-esteem problems considering you are fit and actively post photos of your body :)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What´s your diet like?

I eat pretty healthily, just not very often. I skip a lot of meals because I never feel particularly hungry.

The game is amazing by the way. You should feel bad.

I thought Gear of War 2 and 3 were pretty mediocre, and Bulletstorm was touted as Gears of War's gameplay with a space-dicks satire story going on which doesn't appeal to me at all.

I played Psychonauts, I'll never feel bad.

NinjaBoiX

Bulletstorm was touted as Gears of War's gameplay with a space-dicks satire story going on which doesn't appeal to me at all.
I don't know who's been doing the touting, but they haven't a clue what they are talking about. It plays nothing like Gears. It's an FPS for a start!

You remind me of Matthieu Kassovitz.

Oh, thanks! I'll take that as a compliment. :)

Some new images, quoting for size.
On a Bike trail in Guatapé, Antioquia, Colombia. You can see The Rock of Guatapé in the background.
Rafting with The Gang, in The Ox River, Antioquia, Colombia.
With The Girl. My mom snapped that picture of us while we walked back from The Rock.
Bonus nonsense picture.

I could be totally wrong, but your physical appearance isn't the source of your self-esteem problems considering you are fit and actively post photos of your body :)
Who knows. Maybe he's like Leeness and thinks he looks bad.

That's why y'all have to do your part and encourage him.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Drink milk instead of water. What's your height/weight?

6'4", 122 pounds (Or 1.94m, 55kg, because fuck American units).

I used to drink milk infrequently but I walk a lot now, so it makes more sense to replenish fluids.

55 is indeed very light for that height on a guy, but I'm sure you already know that. If you could take about 9kg from me, that would be fantastic ;)

jasonng

My wife and new son (taken about 6 weeks after birth).

And two more of just my son because, even though no one cares about other people's babies, this thread is all about making other people look at your pictures that they don't care about, right? (Also, these are more recent.)
You guys are a great looking couple. And a very adorable son to boot!

EVOL 100%

6'4", 122 pounds (Or 1.94m, 55kg, because fuck American units).

I used to drink milk infrequently but I walk a lot now, so it makes more sense to replenish fluids.

Dude... you have over 10cms on me and you weigh the same as I do... and I'm thin as hell.

That can't be healthy. I'd eat more.

edit: actually make that 20cms holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom