• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungie's

Posting here before I put this stuff on ebay. Have feedback on ebay and other BST sites, pm me.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon cart only. $33

Gameboy Micro, charger, and Pokemon Sapphire (needs new battery, clock based events will not occur) $59
4135ea1bc6bc6222e389c8d159c5e0ae_zps98414c11.jpg

Gameboy Color With Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Games (all games save, including Gold. Lol)

Star Wars VI Return of the Jedi Disc 1 has a few scratches, disc 2 mint condition, $28 shipped

Want:
PayPal

jaxword

Positive feedback for chadderbox77

He sold me a working Vita for a fair price and it got here as promised. Good communication and followup to the mailing.

Would buy again.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Hori Soul Calibur V stick up for grabs. Same deal as the 360 version I sold to Keropon. $90 shipped PS3 version Complete in box. Pic. http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7104/7297847980_83bed57e15.jpg

I have a sealed copy of the Limited Edition Catherine set for the 360, $60 shipped and FFVII Advent Children complete Blu-Ray with the FFXIII demo, $40 shipped.

Also a bunch of other stuff that I need to get rid of. If you need a particular handheld, I may have it so ask. Some things I have are the FFVII Crisis Core PSP, Magic Knight Rayearth LE Game Gear system with the game, Pokepark DS, and etc.

I also have an Intel i-5 2500k complete in box with all parts for $145 shipped if anybody is interested.

Positive feedback to GulAtiCa. Sold him a spare S-Video cable for the Saturn since he was looking for one. Paid immediately.

woodypop

Super positive feedback for awesome seller SmokeMaxX!

Great communication, sturdy packing, quick shipping (2 days!). Would definitely buy from again!

oatmeal

Banned
Kind of a weird post here but I have a 50 Canadian Wii U/3DS card that I can't use (I have American systems). When I try to redeem it says that it is the wrong country code so I think it works.

If a Canadian here wants it, I will give it away for 30 bucks US. I will let you activate it first to make sure and if its good, Paypal me the money.

Any takers?

fader

I have a promo code for Tomb Raider + Bioshock Infinite for PC. dont care about those games, anyone wanna buy for $60

SOLD

BriBri

These aren't currently listed on eBay, but I may list them in a week or two, thought I'd try NeoGAF first! All games are in absolutely excellent condition as I keep my boxes in storage after I purchase. Games are $39 each, $33 for Monster Hunter or $100 for all three. Games are posted from the UK and all prices quoted are inclusive of first class airmail around the world or first-class recorded within the UK. Titles are:-

EX Troopers
Monster Hunter 3G (NOT the best buy version but the original full price)
Kokuga (including the first-print calendar) SOLD

tumblr_mim3elZYch1s2z1y6o3_500.jpg

tumblr_mim3elZYch1s2z1y6o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mim3elZYch1s2z1y6o1_500.jpg

*(obviously) requires a Japanese 3DS to play (darn region lock!)

Edit: either PM me or email me at merzbri@me.com

hygea

Neo Member
Have: Steamcodes
Dungeon Defenders
Plants vs Zombies GOTY
Puzzle Dimension
Payday the Heist
Bioshock 1 + 2
8x Dota 2
Sleeping Dogs
Civ 4 Complete Edition
The Stronghold collection

Want:
Age of Empires 3 Complete collection
Assasins Creed 3
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
Crysis Collection
Civ V
FTL
XCOM: Enemy Unkown
TES: Skyrim - Dragonborn
Far Cry 3
Brutal Legend
Tomb Raider
SimCity Limited Edition

Can do multiple trades for one game.
Other steamgames i dont have
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hygea/games/

Positive feedback for chadderbox77

He sold me a working Vita for a fair price and it got here as promised. Good communication and followup to the mailing.

Would buy again.

Likewise! Positive feedback for Jaxword Paid promptly and was great with communication. Enjoy the Vita!

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Steam:
Digital:
Brink - $4
Mafia II - $6.50
Both for $9

Xbox 360
Physical:
Street Fighter X Tekken USED - $15
Dance Central 1 USED - $13 (Import Code Used/Missing)
Digital:
12 Months Xbox Live - $38
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It and LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $5 for both
2 Day XBL Gold Trial - Free with any Purchase upon request (If still available)

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Physical:
PS1/2 -> Gamecube converter USED - $12
Wii Component Cable USED - $7
-(I believe 3rd party. Pic is here: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130218_213922_zps65b2d46f.jpg)
Digital:
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Kirby Mass Attack (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Steel Diver (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
NSMB2 (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Super Mario 3D Land (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Paper Mario Sticker Star (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $5
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
Super Mario Galaxy *Nintendo Select Version* (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
NSMBU (60 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $6

Other:
Stuff from 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Collector's Edition
Everything listed below has been taken straight from the Collector's Edition and is in new/like new condition. These are OBO (Or Best Offer).

25th Anniversary Collection Box - $25
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_150929_zps9913a465.jpg (Paper Cover)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151024_zps0e89c4a6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151030_zps3b5d3c16.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151104_zps696b3b60.jpg (Certificate)

Ryu Shoryuken 8" light up statue - $40
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151110_zps38edaacc.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151131_zps478d9b34.jpg

Tribute Art Book - $20

Ryu's Karate Belt - $20

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS

MysticX

ok, I´m moving back to Iceland in a few weeks and I wanna get rid of these games before I move, so please buy them :) I´m willing to go cheap for the games, just make an offer and we´ll figure something out

the last batch of my GC games, am willing to sell them for a good deal:

NTSC:
1. Battalion Wars
2. F-Zero GX (Player´s Choice)
3. Geist
4. Metroid Prime
5. Star Wars: The Clone Wars
6. Star Wars Rogue Leader
7. Timesplitters 2
8. Wave Race: Blue Storm

I also have a Freeloader if you are from PAL land.

common, some1 pls buy these games so I can buy Fist of The North Star for WiiU/Ninja Gaiden U!

WTB
WII PAL: Paper Mario

and does any1 have Wii point shop codes for cheaps?

madpeon

Selling:

Lot of classic PC Games - $25 shipped

No boxes are included for any of these and most of the jewel cases are beat up (broken hinges, disc teeth, etc). Some discs have minor scratching. I'll note below where original jewel case art/manuals are included.

Knights of the Old Republic (4 disc) - case art
Icewind Dale (2 disc) - case art + spiral manual + reference card
Temple of Elemental Evil (2 disc)
Arcanum: :Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (2 disc)
Thief The Dark Project - manual
Red Faction - case art
Quake 2 - case art
X-Wing: Collector's CD-ROM Edition (DOS Version) - case art
Tie Fighter: Collector's CD-ROM Edition (DOS Version) - manual

Dark Souls Collector's Edition Case + Contents (PS3) - $15 shipped

Includes slipcover, tin, artbook, and unused digital download card (game is not included).

Slipcover has some minor outer wear and the tin is in great shape except for a minor scratch on the back and a couple tiny dents around the edges on the front (looks like it came from the factory with these).

Dark Souls Guide (Future Press Hardcover)
- $30 shipped

It's in great condition with only slight outer wear. No dented corners, bent pages, etc.

Pics available upon request!

GatorBait

Putting my adult-owned 60GB Playstation 3 on the market - this is the model that has PS2 hardware BC. I have little use for it now since it is hooked up to an old SD TV and I no longer have any PS2 games (my primary PS3 is hooked up to my HDTV). It works perfectly and has been played relatively sparingly - I have probably finished around 10 games on it total. Minor cosmetic scratches on the surface of the unit, but nothing major. Comes with the original box, controller, and cords. I'll also throw in a copy of God of War 3, if desired.

Asking $200 + shipping for it.

WTB:

PSP 3000 Black
Bioshock Steam Key $3.00 Paypal (debating as I might be getting this already, but PM me please)
Japanese PS3/DS/PSP games
Braid (Don't know which version to get PS3 or PC)

PM me please

Thank you.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Putting my adult-owned 60GB Playstation 3 on the market - this is the model that has PS2 hardware BC. I have little use for it now since it is hooked up to an old SD TV and I no longer have any PS2 games (my primary PS3 is hooked up to my HDTV). It works perfectly and has been played relatively sparingly - I have probably finished around 10 games on it total. Minor cosmetic scratches on the surface of the unit, but nothing major. Comes with the original box, controller, and cords. I'll also throw in a copy of God of War 3, if desired.

Asking $200 + shipping for it.

I'd buy it. Except I live in Brazil. :(

I wonder how much would UPS charge to ship that down here. And the fact that I would have to pay 100% taxes on top of the product price + shipping.

I know USPS would charge 55 bucks for regular airmail, but I'd like some tracking for that.

It would still be cheaper than a Oficially Available PS3 slim bought here.

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus.

Have (Steam keys):

eJi8hda.png

ivIANq3.png

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Assassin's Creed II
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Saga
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 / 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2
Overlord Complete Pack
Proteus
Antichamber

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

lilty

Looking to trade Club Nintendo codes.
Edit: Just have Pokemon Black 2 left. PM me what you have and I'll let you know whether or not I have registered that already. Thanks.

didamangi

Have:
- Counter Strike Complete steam gift $15
- Half-Life Platinum retail key $6 (Will get you Half Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half Life Deathmatch Source, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Day of Defeat and Counter Strike on steam)
- Planets Under Attack steam key $1

Want:
Paypal

TriAceJP

The issue with that is I also want to record PC gameplay without using my PC to record it. I want a stand alone device that can do this.

H3xum

Might be a stretch, but

WTT:

Adult owned perfect condition 80gb PS3 and 2 wireless controllers (all of the proper cords of course will be there)

For a Vita and hopefully a game or two

PM me!

Looking to TRADE for CIB NES and SNES games.

What I have to offer in trade:

Panzer Dragoon Saga - complete and mint
Dead Space 3 Dev Edition for Xbox 360 - doesn't include game, but contents are unopened and mint.
Mass Effect Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 - complete and in great condition.

And, positive feedback for MysticX. Sent me some games all the way from Denmark and they all arrived in great condition.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
WTS:

One-Year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium (a $99 value), looking to get $75 for it, OBO.
- Can be installed on up-to 6 computers in your home, across Mac and Windows platforms.
- You get an Extra 20gb Skydrive room per month
- You also get 60 minutes of skype credit per month

WTB:
Looking to reobtain some rarer games from my teen years, all games must be complete and in very good functional and cosmetic condition.
*Located in Canada
*Payment via Paypal
*NeoGAF Plus (+7)

PlayStation
Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors (Jewel Case Ver.)
Einhander
Elemental Gearbolt
Guilty Gear
RayCrisis
RayStorm
Suikoden II
Thunder Force V

PlayStation 2
Arcana Heart
Gradius V
Guilty Gear X
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus