• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf, I hate the way I write my fives... And other writing auirks

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpmurphy

I write my fives like how I write the letter "S"; without lifting my pen. I noticed many people starts it with the bottom, then cross the top...never made sense to me.
Top-down, left-to-right. Almost all of the English letter strokes work like this by standard, I think.

Dunan

Top-down, left-to-right. Almost all of the English letter strokes work like this by standard, I think.

They don't "work like that"; right-handers in their utter indifference to those not like them have "standardized" them in that way, such that writing them other ways looks weird.

Anyway, my efforts:

IMG_1367

Fou-Lu

CU2ajS8.png

So yeah... I've been given papers back that were supposed to be hand written and told to type them... *sigh*

I'm pretty damn proud of my handwriting. It's not overly neat but everyone can understand it instantly at a glance, and that's not the case for anyone else in my family. That said, you can see that when I need to write fast it gets instantly more messy. If I'm sitting a written exam, that + stress + hand aching = disaster area. I've got papers back before that I couldn't read without serious effort.

apesh1t

Banned
heres my notes from sociology:
2CB50A9A-CD0D-4049-A14A-D94C46C70DEB-948-000000467438CDA4_zpsae5c87a7.jpg

I average about 4-5 pages a class and the class runs 2.5 hours.

Lots of spelling errors. I understand about 40% of what I wrote. There is a method to it. Indented under something usually means that is related to the topic above. If there's a star next to it, it's important. The doodles are just for fun, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom