• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neogaf 2013 Backlog Blitz - Where we continue giving the middle finger to Steam sales

Dr Dogg

What is your guys' approach to buying games on multiple systems.

I.e. I bought BF3 on 360, and just repurchased on PC. Would you consider that a -1?

Double dipping and repurchasing is one of my biggest problems. So far seeing as this is the first year I've been joining in with this tread I have been classing every purchase that has cost me money as a -1 (except PS+ titles I already one as that I class as a dupe). The big problem is that this would also go against the rules of adding a double dip as a +1 when you beat it if you have already beaten said title on a previous system.

Don't know what you guys think would be the best course of action? Class multiple purchases individually as in can be +1 and -1 or if you already bought/previously bough to just exclude it from you list? Might change my score massively though.

Another q:

how do you handle Season Passes? Basically for BioInf, I think the Pass includes 3 DLCs. So would that be -1 for the pass and +3 for the beaten DLC's? Seems odd, moreso because the DLC will be released on different days....

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Bought ilomilo from the Microsoft Studios sale, so that takes my total back to 0. Grrr. I really need to stop buying games even if they go on sale. I started up The Last Story since I haven't played an RPG in a long while and was in the mood for one, but it's a long game so I don't see my total changing anytime soon. Maybe I should focus on finishing up Mark of the Ninja and Rochard since I'm close to the end of those games, and that way when I pick up The Last Story I can do it knowing I have a +2 for my backlog.

In other news I've been playing a hell of a lot of League of Legends and Dota 2. These games are both free obviously, but you can't "beat" them either, so I get the feeling they will just be eternal time sinks. That's OK though, since I have fun with them and that's what's important after all.

Backloggery

Completed in 2013: 11
Bought in 2013: 11
Total for 2013: 0

Total games in my backlog: 34

------------------------------

Completed in 2013: 11
  • LIMBO 1/2/2013, PC
  • The Walking Dead 1/5/2013, Xbox 360
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown 1/26/2013, Xbox 360
  • Broken Sword 2/9/2013, PC
  • Spec Ops: The Line 2/18/2013, Xbox 360
  • Sleeping Dogs 2/23/2013, Xbox 360
  • Deadlight 2/24/2013, Xbox 360
  • The Darkness 2 3/1/2013, Xbox 360
  • BioShock 2 3/2/2013
  • Tomb Raider 3/10/2013
  • BioShock Infinite 3/31/2013

Bought in 2013: 11
  • Broken Sword
  • Broken Sword 2
  • Broken Sword 3
  • Syberia
  • Syberia 2
  • Tomb Raider
  • Tomb Raider Legend
  • Tomb Raider Anniversary
  • Tomb Raider Underworld
  • Dead or Alive 5
  • ilomilo

Now Playing:
  • Forza Horizon
  • Syberia
  • Mark of the Ninja

Side Games:
  • Dishonored: I beat this game twice last year (go me!), but I'm on a mission to get all the achievements.
  • Resident Evil 6: Mercenaries and achievements.
  • League of Legends/Dota 2: Getting back into MOBA.
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time: Replaying this gem.

guest1321

Double dipping and repurchasing is one of my biggest problems. So far seeing as this is the first year I've been joining in with this tread I have been classing every purchase that has cost me money as a -1 (except PS+ titles I already one as that I class as a dupe). The big problem is that this would also go against the rules of adding a double dip as a +1 when you beat it if you have already beaten said title on a previous system.

Don't know what you guys think would be the best course of action? Class multiple purchases individually as in can be +1 and -1 or if you already bought/previously bough to just exclude it from you list? Might change my score massively though.

I see what you are saying. I'm thinking it might just be best to leave a second purchase off the list entirely rather than treating it as another game and building rules around certain cases. What do you think?

For me that counts as 0, unless it has extra content (like doa5+ to doa5).

I'm comfortable with that. I should add that I got this premium edition this time around and have 5(?) map packs where I only had 1 before. While that is extra content I always find it difficult to gauge a multiplayer game as "complete". It is one of those games that I'll go to every now and then but not something that I'll play for a two months, call it "beat", and walk away.

Another q:

how do you handle Season Passes? Basically for BioInf, I think the Pass includes 3 DLCs. So would that be -1 for the pass and +3 for the beaten DLC's? Seems odd, moreso because the DLC will be released on different days....

If you are going to count DLC as +1 individually then you need to count them as a -1 individually as well. I don't think there is much consistency in this thread on whether to include DLC in the backlog blitz so I would say that it is entirely up to you if you want to include or not.

In other news I've been playing a hell of a lot of League of Legends and Dota 2. These games are both free obviously, but you can't "beat" them either, so I get the feeling they will just be eternal time sinks. That's OK though, since I have fun with them and that's what's important after all.
BOOM. Words to live by.

Nope. I grabbed a second version of Europa Universalis (with two more expansions included) this week and I'm counting it as a ±0.

Edit: Whoa, I didn't see there was another page.

Dr Dogg

I see what you are saying. I'm thinking it might just be best to leave a second purchase off the list entirely rather than treating it as another game and building rules around certain cases. What do you think?

Yeah I think just classing it as a 0 in both counts works best. Put it this way I bought BioShock Infinite on 360 and PC so go down to -2 but can only class it as beaten once so with only one +1 I would be handycapped for being frivolous (or wanting to keep my shiny collectors eds on one platform whilst drooling over the PC visuals).

Plus I assume you did the same with me for BF3 and picked it up for Premium and mainly for multi. I don't know if you can beat Battlefield in multi? Even after getting to rank 50 you still end up playing it for years after and having fun none the less.

Brashnir

I.e. I bought BF3 on 360, and just repurchased on PC. Would you consider that a -1?

It's a 0.

If I took them time to do another full run through a second time on the double-dip copy, I'd mark it as a -1/+1 after the fact.

NeoZylom

My University semester is almost over. Time to jump in.

Bought in 2013 so far: 9
  • Devil may Cry
  • Ni No Kuni
  • Assassin's Creed 3
  • Guacamelee
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • Borderlands 2
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 3DS
  • Fire Emblem 3DS
  • Mario Tennis 3DS

Beaten : 1
  • Devil may Cry

Score : -8

Currently playing :
Nothing. :(

guest1321

Yeah I think just classing it as a 0 in both counts works best. Put it this way I bought BioShock Infinite on 360 and PC so go down to -2 but can only class it as beaten once so with only one +1 I would be handycapped for being frivolous (or wanting to keep my shiny collectors eds on one platform whilst drooling over the PC visuals).

Plus I assume you did the same with me for BF3 and picked it up for Premium and mainly for multi. I don't know if you can beat Battlefield in multi? Even after getting to rank 50 you still end up playing it for years after and having fun none the less.

It's a 0.

If I took them time to do another full run through a second time on the double-dip copy, I'd mark it as a -1/+1 after the fact.

Definitive answer is. Double dipping does not count for or against!
Thanks for the input guys.

Azusa

Backloggery

Bought in 2013: 9
Beat in 2013: 4
Current Score: -5

Total games in my backlog: 52

######################

Bought:
Anno 1404: Gold (PC)
Tropico 4 (PC)
Simcity 2013 (PC)
Knights & Merchants (PC)
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS)
Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
Tales of the Abyss (3DS)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (PSP)
Ni No Kuni (PS3)

Beaten:
Tropico 4 (I completed only the main campaign. At the end it is a boring and repetitive game)
Anno 1404: Gold (main campaign also)
Assassins Creed III (the second game is way better)
Simcity 2013 (~60 hours and I'm done with this mediocre game)

Currently Playing:
Settlers II Gold (PC)
Atelier Rorona (PS3)
FF XIII (PS3)
Ni No Kuni (PS3)
Tales of Graces f (PS3) (almost done, at last arc)
Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)
Project DIVA ƒ (PSV)

Completed in 2013: 9
Bought in 2013: 35
Total for 2013: -26

Completed in 2013: 9
Crimson Shroud
Hotline Miami
Mario's Picross
Penny Arcade's On the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Home
Etrian Odyssey 4
Mark of the Ninja
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

Bought in 2013: 35
Dead Pixels
Penny Arcade's On the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
Hotline Miami
King's Bounty: Warriors in the North
Lucius
iBomber Attack
Majesty 2 Collection
Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Toy Soldiers
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Deadlight
Mark of The Ninja
Iron Brigade
LivaLink
Major Mayhem
Dungeons: The Dark Lord
Party of Sin
iBomber Defense Pacific
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
Men of War Assault Squad
Planets Under Attack
Two Worlds II
Etrian Odyssey 4
Demigod
Gal Civ Ultimate Edition
Rayman Origins
Nethergate: Resurrection
Super Hexagon
Henry Hatsworth
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
A Game of Dwarves
SMT:Soul Hackers
Anodyne
Bleed
8-bit Commando

I have mostly been playing Dragon Quest VI since finishing AW: Days of Ruin, I'm hoping to finish it before Soul Hackers arrives.

Kimaka

Backloggery

Current Score: -15

Bought: 25
(4/01) Dungeon Siege III
(3/11-12) Mass Effect 3 [PC & 360]
(3/01) Wii Fit Plus
(2/28) The Last Story, Wii Fit
(2/09) Kya, Mister Mosquito, Harry Potter Quidditch World Cup, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance [Rebought], Soul Calibur II [Rebought], Star Wars Episode III [Rebought]
(1/29) Tales of Vesperia
(1/25) Legacy of Kain: Defiance, Blood Omen 2, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
(1/24) Dissidia Final Fantasy, Baten Kaitos: Origins
(1/23) Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Protocol [Rebought]
(1/04) Star Wars: Dark Forces, Star Wars: Dark Forces II - Jedi Knight, Thief Gold, Thief 2, Thief: Deadly Shadows
(1/02) Hotline Miami

Beaten: 3
(1/31) Fable: The Lost Chapters
(2/01) Indigo Prophecy
(4/12) Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura

Currently Playing:
Baldur's Gate
Tales of Vesperia
Fallout: New Vegas

Got Arcanum out of the way. I planned on finishing it last month but got caught up playing Dragon Age again. Even if I never played Awakening I need to stop playing games I've beaten. Score is still the same though. I'm not counting ME3 since I already finished it last year from a rental. At least my score didn't get worse.

Bought in 2013: 23
  • Two Worlds 2 (PS3) - 6/01
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) - 6/01
  • Anarchy Reigns (360) - 10/01
  • DmC: Devil May Cry (360) - 15/01
  • Sonic Adventure 2 (PSN) - 17/01
  • Jet Set Radio (PSN) - 17/01
  • Final Fantasy V (PS1 Classics) - 29/01
  • Final Fantasy VI (PS1 Classics) - 29/01
  • Final Fantasy VII (PS1 Classics) - 29/01
  • Final Fantasy IX (PS1 Classics) - 29/01
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (360) - 31/01
  • Hitman: Contracts (360) - 31/10
  • Dead Space 3 (360) - 06/02
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360) - 11/02
  • Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (360) - 11/02
  • Serious Sam: Double D XXL (360) - 14/02
  • Persona 4 Golden (Vita) - 21/01
  • God of War 2 HD (PS3) - 11/03
  • The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360) - 22/03
  • Bioshock Infinite (360) - 26/03
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS) - 28/03
  • LEGO City Undercover (Wii U) - 28/03
  • Poker Night at the Inventory (PC) - 10/03

Beaten in 2013: 33

• The Walking Dead (XBL) - 4/1
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) - 4/1
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U) - 5/1
  • Spec Ops: The Line (360) - 9/1
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - 9/1
  • Anarchy Reigns (360) - 10/1
  • Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer (PS1 Classics) - 12/1
  • DmC: Devil May Cry (360) - 16/01
  • Devil May Cry 2 (360) - 16/01
  • Devil May Cry 4 (360) - 18/01
  • Dante's Inferno (360) - 19/01
  • Bayonetta (360) - 20/01
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) - 23/01
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3) - 25/01
  • Far Cry 3 (PS3) - 29/01
  • Vanquish (360) - 31/01
  • Hitman: Contracts (360) - 02/02
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (360) - 03/02
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) - 05/02
  • Kameo: Elements of Power (360) - 06/02
  • Dead Space 3 (360) - 07/02
  • Perfect Dark Zero (360) - 13/02
  • Serious Sam Double D XXL (360) - 18/02
  • Gravity Rush (Vita) - 21/02
  • Persona 4 Golden (Vita) - 02/03
  • Limbo (Steam) - 03/03
  • Metroid: Other M (Wii) - 06/03
  • The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360) - 23/03
  • Bioshock Infinite (360) - 27/03
  • LEGO City Undercover (Wii U) - 31/03
  • Clive Barker's Jericho (360) - 01/04
  • Half-Life (PC) - 07/04
  • Poker Night at the Inventory (PC) - 13/04
Total score: +10

Impressions:

Poker Night at the Inventory (PC): It's poker.

Overall progress:

Now that I've settled into university and have picked out games that take various amounts of time to beat, I can make decent waves in my backlog.

Updated.

stonedwal

Bought in 2013: -7
Beaten in 2013: +15
Current Score: +8

Bought:
The Walking Dead (PS3)
Back to the Future (PS3)
Spec Ops: The Line (PC)
Hotline Miami (PC)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm (PC)
Dead or Alive: Dimensions (3DS)

Beaten:
Capcom vs SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium (PS2)
Half-Life: Blue Shift (PC)
Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
Okami HD (PS3)
The Walking Dead (PS3)
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (PC)
Sam and Max: Season One (PC)
X-COM: Enemy Unknown (PS3)
Dishonored (Xbox 360)
Syndicate (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Xbox 360)
Dragon's Dogma (Xbox 360)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

The missus and I both started Skyward Sword over the Easter break. I had played about an hour when it first came out, but decided to start fresh. Took 40 hours - probably the first time in a long while where I actually bothered doing some of the side quests in a Zelda game. I was a little annoyed by the way the environments were essentially reused, but that's probably my only gripe.

Revengeance is good fun. It seems like it's in a bit of a rush to get through its story by the end though, but a fast-paced action game like this was the perfect companion for a slower paced adventure like Skyward Sword.

Now Playing:
Resident Evil 6: Still plodding through slowly, started as Leon/Helena and am only on Chapter 3.

Haven't decided what to start/return to next, but the candidates are Devil May Cry 2, Onimusha 2, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Sonic Colors, Metroid: Other M and Disaster: Day of Crisis

guest1321

Backloggery

Bought in 2013: 6
Beat in 2013: 10
Current Score: 4

Beaten:

Currently Playing:
  • Tomb Raider $
  • Sim City $

Backlog Priorities:
  • Ratchet & Clank: A Crack In Time
  • Sly 3: Honor Amongst Thieves +
  • Portal 2

Impressions:
Bioshock Infinite (5/5) - (;

Ridiculous Fishing (4/5) - I was hoping to get a little something to play during the spontaneous 5 minute down periods throughout my day. Instead I got a game that I would start playing and would only put down after getting the next "big item" or getting to a mid point in the next location. I had heard about the game from the CAGcast and thought the concept sounded fairly dull; however, I caved as I wanted something new and found it to be a go to for a period of time. Everyone knows that there are fads on iOS (i.e. Angry Birds, Tiny Wings etc...) and they phase out. I wouldn't disagree with someone arguing that this was one of them, but because the good ones are fairly irregular I have to recommend that you try this. A goofy concept? Sure. Would I recommend it? Absolutely.

$ - indicates game was purchased in 2013
+ - inidicated game was a PS+ freebie or was free in some other form, no points are awarded to these titles for completion or ownership.

Notes: N/A

ghibli99

I count multiple purchases of the same game as separate -1s. I balance this out by counting a bundle as a -1 as well. Not really important stats-wise since it doesn't happen too often, but it keeps things straight in my mind for me.

I mean, I doubt there's anyone out there that would count Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection as a -48, but I would guess they would count individually beaten games from that collection as individual +1s.

Dr Dogg

April Update #2

Previous Updates
April Update #1

Oh dear after a good start to the month GOG sales happened. I need to get someone to look after my finances. Thankfully the double-dip and repurchasing shenanigans have been sorted or I'd be adding another 5 to my list.

Backloggery
Raptr

Bought in April: 8
Beat in April: 6
April Score: -2

Bought in 2013: 44
Beat in 2013: 22
Current Score: -22

Bought:
  • Virtues Last Reward (Vita) †
  • Icewind Dale 1
  • Icewind Dale 2
  • Temple of Elemental Evil
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Dragonshard
  • Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone

* - free
† - "free" from Playstation Plus

Beat:
  • Dead Space 2 (PS3)
  • Welcome Park (PS Vita)(It's got games and trophies despite it being a system demo)
  • Frobisher Says (PS Vita)
  • Quantum Conundrum (PS3)

Currently Playing:
  • Okami HD (PS3)
  • Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita)
  • The Walking Dead (PC)

Backlog Priorities:
  • God of War Ascension (PS3)
  • Just Cause 2 (PC)
  • Halo 4 (360)

Impressions

Dead Space 2: A lot more action focused than the first but really comes into it's own now. Great writing, great setting and some very interesting twists in the journey along the way. Tempted to go start 3 but have heard some very unfavorable things so might just go pick up Severed and finish off Extraction.

Welcome Park: Semi-sort-of a game, well a collection of mini games to get you used to the Vita. Who doesn't like sliding picture puzzles you can make yourself? *Urghhh*.

Frobisher Says: Crazy collection of mini games similar to Wario Ware though a lot more like Bishi Bashi Special but with a weird British twist. Plus Frobisher is voiced by Kevin Edlon (who started in various Steve Coogan and Chris Morris sitcoms and sketch shows and also know for Simon Quinlank The Duke of Hobbies).

Quantum Conundrum: Early promise but I don't know what ran out first, the money, the ideas or the publishers patience. Would go into a rant of why this left a sour taste in my mouth but Alec Meer of RPS did a far better job in his Wot I Think. Funnily I read that way before picking it up. Still got to love those PS+ 'freebies'.

I mean, I doubt there's anyone out there that would count Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection as a -48, but I would guess they would count individually beaten games from that collection as individual +1s.
I did count it as a -48. Thankfully I picked it up before this thread started. These days I avoid getting bundles unless I want to play every single game in it.

Edit: I'm doing pretty good this month. No new games yet.

guest1321

^^^ You can go through the past couple of pages, click on member links to their backloggery page and click "Add to Multitap" on their page. You will get updates that way.

@davonaytor, any updates?

4/15/13 Update
Backloggery

Made a lot of progress from being on leave this month and kept my purchases to 2 lower priced games (resisting Tomb Raider and Bioshock have been difficult).

Bought in 2013: -18
Beat in 2013: +23
Current Score: +5

Bought
  • Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  • Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable
  • Code of Princess
  • Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
  • The Cave
  • Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
  • Crysis 3
  • Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
  • Etrian Odyssey IV: Legend of the Titans
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
  • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  • Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  • StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
  • Resident Evil 6
  • HarmoKnight
  • Age of Empires II: HD Edition
  • Guacamelee!

Beaten:
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 2
  • Spec Ops: The Line
  • The Walking Dead
  • Code of Princess
  • Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Castle Crashers
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  • Crysis 3
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
  • ZombiU
  • Red Faction
  • Binary Domain
  • Fractured Soul
  • Ninja Gaiden (NES)
  • Alan Wake: American Nightmare
  • The Cave
  • Earth Defense Force 2017
  • HarmoKnight
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
  • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
  • Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

Currently Playing:
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Impressions

Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - Overall I enjoyed it much more than the first one, despite all the problems I encountered with the Wii U version. The only major complaint I had was that the background environment in the last world felt a bit busy for this type of game.

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Love this series. I think I enjoyed the first game a bit more, but that may have been due to the fact that the game's world felt so fresh and new when it came out. It takes a while to get used to the combat system in the sequel, especially coming from the first one, but once you get used to it, it become second nature. I completed most of the game's side quests with the exception of the ending area, since I just wanted to see how the story would resolve itself.

Hey guys I REALLY need (not really, being dramatic here) Backloggery friends!

Mine is http://www.backloggery.com/adam_prime

Added you!

iso135

Update

Total - 0
Completed - 12
Purchased - 12

Completed
Steam-Puzzle Agent
Steam-Puzzle Agent 2
Steam-Terraria
Steam-Puzzle Quest
Steam-Jamestown
U-Play-Far Cry 3
SNES-Super Mario World
SNES-Donkey Kong Country
Xbox 360-Borderlands 2
SNES-Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
SNES-Aladdin
Steam-Dark Messiah Might and Magic

Purchased
Steam-ARMA II-$18 (combined ops)
Steam-ARMA II Operation Arrowhead (combined ops)
Steam-Sleeping Dogs-$4.49
U-Play-Far Cry 3-$21
SNES-Donkey Kong Country-$14
SNES-Zombies Ate My Neighbors-$7
SNES-Zelda: A Link to the Past-$20
SNES-Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island-$21
SNES-Super Metroid-$4
SNES-Pocky and Rocky-$28
SNES-The Magical Quest: Starring Mickey Mouse-$12
Xbox 360-Halo 4 Map Pack-$25

Playing
Xbox 360-Halo 4
Xbox 360-Bioshock
Xbox 360-Resident Evil 5

Tizzzzz

Neo Member
I'm not very good at the backlog game. :(

Previous Post

Previous Score: -10
Bought since last post: 5
Beaten since last post: 3 [+ 1 rental]
Total Bought: 27
Total Beaten: 15
Current Score: -12

Bought:
Anodyne [PC]
BattleBlock Theater [360]
Guacamelee! [PS3]
Oniken [PC]
Slayin [iOS]

Finished [free/rental in italics]:
BattleBlock Theater [360]
Bioshock Infinite [360]
Guacamelee! [PS3]
Slayin [iOS]

Currently Playing:
Anodyne [PC]

Other Possibilities/On the Backburner:
The 7th Saga [SNES] [just haven't been getting to this lately, officially on the backburner]
Bioshock [360] [having finished Infinite, may finally go complete this]
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars [PC]
Dead Space [PC] [if I can stop being a scaredy-cat]
Diablo III [PC]
God of War [HD, PS3]
Oniken [PC]
Spec Ops: The Line [PC/PS3]

Luckily I have no games I'll be buying in the foreseeable future and can hopefully put a serious dent in my number over the next couple weeks. I was pretty good about beating the games I bought the last couple weeks, in particular BattleBlock and Guacamelee and I'm actively working on Anodyne. I want to actually indulge in an adventure game binge like I thought I might the last time I posted. Broken Sword will be first. I'm going to have to swear off all indie bundles though, they're going to drive me crazy.

^^^ You can go through the past couple of pages, click on member links to their backloggery page and click "Add to Multitap" on their page. You will get updates that way.

@davonaytor, any updates?

Haha total coincidence that I was browsing this thread now.

Uhmmm, well I've been pretty busy with University, I redesigned the profile page, because the old one looked terrible. Here's the Photoshop of the new one, I've got it fully coded and working, sorry for the massive resolution:

e5XvXDh.jpg

The activity feed contains you and your friends' recent 'beaten', 'completed', 'progressed', and 'reviewed' games. That image is a little older, now there's a 'load more' button beneath the activity stream and a "Who's Following Me" widget in the sidebar.

A lot of the stuff I've been doing for the site recently is boring back end stuff (making icons/hover state icons/click state icons, cutting them up into a nice sprite sheet to reduce file size, neatly packing common code into functions, minimizing the load each sql call has, etc).

I hate that I'm taking so long with this, and sorry for teasing it way too early. It's just that school is getting in the way pretty majorly. Next on the checklist is to make the goals system a lot easier to use, add the ability to set monthly goals and yearly goals (e.g: beat the metal gear solid series next month, or beat 3 games each month for a year). Then I need to pretty up the review pages a little, add more content to the stats section (I want that to be pretty packed). After that's done I need to do a few edits to the settings pages, make a nice 'forgotten password' form, make sure registration emails are set up correctly. After all that's done I'll be feature complete for launch! :)

There are a few things I'd like to add after launch, like exporting and importing to/from excel, and eventually integration with an API, but I'd like to get the site live before I look at that stuff.

allansm

Bought in 2013: 18
Beaten in 2013: 57
Current Score: +39

Bought:

Bioshock Infinite
The Dream Machine Chapter 1
The Dream Machine Chapter 2
The Dream Machine Chapter 3
Bit Trip Core
Bit Trip Void
Kingdoms of Amalur
Little Inferno
Tomb Raider
Kentucky Route Zero - Act 1 (I'll add the other acts to the list when they are released)
Brütal Legend
The Cave
DMC
Deadlight
Antichamber
Hitman Absolution
Skyrim: Dawnguard
Skyrim: Dragonborn

Beaten:

Castle Crashers
I Am Alive
They Bleed Pixels
Dustforce
Far Cry 3
Lego Lord of the Rings
Wizorb
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
Offspring Fling!
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Splice
Adventures of Shuggy
The Cave
Deadlight
King's Bounty: The Legend
Hitman Absolution
DMC
Antichamber
Serious Sam 3: BFE
Lego Batman
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2 - Retribution
Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty
Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
Skyrim: Dragonborn
Skyrim: Dawnguard
Tropico 4: Modern Times
Resident Evil 5
Assassins Creed Revelations
The Darkness II
Torchlight II
Stealth Bastard Deluxe
Kentucky Route Zero - Act 1
Brütal Legend
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Bit Trip Runner
Tomb Raider
Hotline Miami
Bit Trip Beat
Sleeping Dogs
Analogue: A Hate Story
Little Inferno
Jade Empire
Aliens vs. Predator
Bit Trip Void
Kingdoms of Amalur
Anno 2070
Bioshock Infinite
Gemini Rue
The Dream Machine Chapter 1
The Dream Machine Chapter 2
The Dream Machine Chapter 3
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Anodyne
Shift 2 Unleashed
Saira
Crysis Warhead

Currently Playing:

Anno 2070 - Deep Ocean
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise

Haha total coincidence that I was browsing this thread now.

Uhmmm, well I've been pretty busy with University, I redesigned the profile page, because the old one looked terrible. Here's the Photoshop of the new one, I've got it fully coded and working, sorry for the massive resolution:

The activity feed contains you and your friends' recent 'beaten', 'completed', 'progressed', and 'reviewed' games. That image is a little older, now there's a 'load more' button beneath the activity stream and a "Who's Following Me" widget in the sidebar.

A lot of the stuff I've been doing for the site recently is boring back end stuff (making icons/hover state icons/click state icons, cutting them up into a nice sprite sheet to reduce file size, neatly packing common code into functions, minimizing the load each sql call has, etc).

I hate that I'm taking so long with this, and sorry for teasing it way too early. It's just that school is getting in the way pretty majorly. Next on the checklist is to make the goals system a lot easier to use, add the ability to set monthly goals and yearly goals (e.g: beat the metal gear solid series next month, or beat 3 games each month for a year). Then I need to pretty up the review pages a little, add more content to the stats section (I want that to be pretty packed). After that's done I need to do a few edits to the settings pages, make a nice 'forgotten password' form, make sure registration emails are set up correctly. After all that's done I'll be feature complete for launch! :)

There are a few things I'd like to add after launch, like exporting and importing to/from excel, and eventually integration with an API, but I'd like to get the site live before I look at that stuff.

Very cool, thanks for the updates!

Asparagus

April

Bought:
DuckTales
Tiny Toon Adventures

Currently Playing:
DuckTales
Ys Origin
Inazuma Eleven 2: Firestorm
Legend of Grimrock
Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden

Beat:
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl
Stalker: Clear Sky
Tiny Toon Adventures

I remember liking Tiny Toon Adventures as a kid but never getting very far and now I know why. It has nice character sprites but the levels are boring and cheap. There's hardly any musical variety and the whole thing feels like a rush job cash in which it may well have been.

Stalker was great, Clear Sky didn't really grab me but I probably shouldn't have jumped straight into an expansion pack to be honest.

Purchased in 2013: 3
Beaten in 2013: 7
Current Score: 4

Update and score readjustment:

Current Score: -9

Acquired 2013

January

Rayman (PSN)
Klonoa (PSN)
Estpolis (Lufia - SFC)
Estpolis 2 (Lufia 2 - SFC)
Romancing SaGa (SFC)
Dragon Quest III (SFC)
Legend of Zelda Kamigami no Triforce (A Link to the Past - SFC)
Super Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong Country - SFC)
Super Donkey Kong 2 (Donkey Kong Country 2 - SFC)
Legend of Heroes I & II (SS)
Romancing SaGa 2 (SFC)

February

Dragon Quest VII (3DS) +0
Super Mario Bros. (3DS VC)
Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori (Animal Crossing - 3DS)

April

Clock Tower ~The First Fear~
Clock Tower 2nd +0
Final Fantasy VII International ver. +0
Playing

Beaten

Tales of Xillia +0
Estpolis Denki
Estpolis Denki II
Zelda Kamigami no Triforce/ALTTP
Fire Emblem Kakuseki/Awakening
Valkyria Chronicles +0
Breath of Fire III

JiliK

It's been a pretty hectic couple of months for me I'm afraid, but I did still manage to squeeze a few short games in here and there, as well as picking up a couple more.

Backloggery

Bought in 2013: 3
Beaten in 2013: 14
Total so far: +11

Bought:

Final Fantasy IX (PSN)
Captain Rainbow (Wii) - Convinced for a few hours back in February that there was an English patch out for this, I snapped up a copy for €20 on Play Asia. Not yet unfortunately.
ilomilo (XBLA) - A decent XBLA deal (that's not gold exclusive) is still a rare enough event that I was willing to take a hit for this after enjoying the demo.

Beaten:

Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (360)
TRAUMA (PC)
Celestial Mechanica (PC)
Voxatron (PC)
Lair of the Evildoer (PC)
Penny Arcade Adventures - Episode 1 (PC)
Red Dead Redemption (360)
RIP 2: Strike Back (PC)
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare (360)
Fallout 3 (360)
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - They Stole Max's Brain! (PC)*
Sonic the Hedgehog GG [Sonic Mega Collection Plus] (PS2)
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - Beyond the Alley of the Dolls (PC)*
Decap Attack [Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection] (360)

*Not sure what the protocol is for Telltale episodes, but I've always counted them as separate games.

Playing:

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King With The Hobbit out on blu-ray, I've been on a bit of a LOTR binge over the last week, during which I finally dug this out. Despite some annoying trial and error (Minas Tirith, I'm looking at you), it's been surprisingly enjoyable so far. Production values are a big step up from the Two Towers game (from what I remember of it) too.

Schlep

Backloggery
Raptr

Bought in 2013: 4
Beaten in 2013: 1
Current Score: -3

Bought:
  • Mark of the Ninja (360)
  • Grand Theft Auto 4: Complete Edition (PS3)
  • Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
  • Red Dead Redemption: GOTY Edition (360)

Beaten:
  • Mark of the Ninja (360)

Currently Playing:
  • Grand Theft Auto 4: Complete Edition (PS3)

stonedwal

Bought in 2013: -7
Beaten in 2013: +18
Current Score: +11

Bought:
The Walking Dead (PS3)
Back to the Future (PS3)
Spec Ops: The Line (PC)
Hotline Miami (PC)
Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm (PC)

Beaten:
Capcom vs SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium (PS2)
Half-Life: Blue Shift (PC)
Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
Okami HD (PS3)
The Walking Dead (PS3)
Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (PC)
Sam and Max: Season One (PC)
X-COM: Enemy Unknown (PS3)
Dishonored (Xbox 360)
Syndicate (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Xbox 360)
Dragon's Dogma (Xbox 360)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
Metroid: Other M (Wii)
Dead or Alive 5 (PS3)

Metroid: Other M I think has been a little unfairly vilified. It has major problems with storytelling, but I don't feel as though the baby stuff was quite as bad as folks made out. Samus' character seems inconsistent. The cutscenes get in the way. I'd love to see them return to the Super Metroid method of storytelling - keeping it all in game, with very little speech. The gameplay itself is fine - a little clumsy at times, but I still enjoyed myself. Prime Pinball aside, it ranks lowest in the Metroid series for me, but I could probably name 25 worse releases I played from 2010 without trouble.

Back to back Dead or Alive games happened by accident. Had forgotten Dimensions basically conveniently condensed the soap opera into 4 chapters, so when I finished that I felt obligated to see it through with Dead or Alive 5.

Now Playing:
Resident Evil 6: Slow progress, there's a lot of game here.

Metroid Prime Hunters: This is the last unfinished Metroid game in my possession, and my oldest unfinished DS game. Feels so much better on a DSi XL.

I am contemplating tackling Dark Souls, but I really want to clear out a lot more of my PS2/Xbox/GC era stuff. PS2 and DS are still too stacked, but so long as I'm finishing games and not buying piles of new ones, the overall backlog is still going down.

stn

Bought in 2013: 2
Beaten in 2013: 1
Score: -1

I beat Crysis 3 recently. Solid shooter, love the design of the protagonist. Wish they would take the series in a different direction, mostly in terms of setting. I'm tired of islands and ruins. How about a Crysis set in a modern-day world that isn't in shambles? Seemed like every area was just a broken-down building of some sort. Also, bring back dual-wielding from Crysis: Warhead. Lastly, I want more badass boss fights! My score for it? 8/10.

Ni No Kuni is beat. I loved it! The last 20% of the game felt like post credits epilogue or post-release DLC though; didn't quite feel like it fit with the rest.

Puts me at +6, for now.

Beat (+8):
1. Barkley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden - 1/4
2. Persona 4 (PS2) - 1/28
3. Ys: The Oath in Felghana - 2/16
4. 999 - 2/22
5. Tomb Raider - 3/9
6. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - 3/17
7. Ico HD 4/6
8. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - 4/20

Bought (-2):
1. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - 1/22
2. Tomb Raider - 3/5

Removed due to not liking (does not count as +1 beat but does count as -1 to backlog):
1. Jade Empire

Backlog now at: 15
http://backloggery.com/gryphter

Gonna play ME3 multiplayer for the rest of tonight and think of what to play next which will start tomorrow. It's a toss up between Odin Sphere, Jade Empire, and Prototype 2. I try to mix genres so I don't want to go into another RPG next, but my RPG to non-RPG ratio is 12:5, so I'm gonna have to double up sooner or later.

edit 4/21: Jade Empire is cut out from the bottom. I put about 3 hours into it and found myself tapping A to skip dialog. Ended up setting it to easy because I became impatient with the combat, took a break to wash the dishes and when I came back, took it out of the disc tray and decided not to go back. I did lol at 2 parts, within first 3 hours
When Master Li punched a ship in half and also at the random top down airplane shooter, good grief I had tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard

Sora_N

Backloggery

Bought in 2013: 29
Beat in 2013: 5
Current Score: -24

Bought:
January:
  • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Steam)
  • To The Moon (Steam)
  • Yakuza 3
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia
  • Sonic Generations
  • TERA (Digital)
  • DmC: Devil may Cry
  • Jak & Daxter The Precursor Legacy (PSN)
  • LittleBigPlanet Karting (PSN)
  • The Unfinished Swan (PSN)
  • NiGHTS into dreams (PSN)
  • Jet Set Radio (PSN)
  • Fire Emblem Awakening

February:
  • Ni no Kuni (Wizard's Edition)
  • One Piece Pirate Warriors
  • Spec Ops: The Line (Steam)
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (LE)
  • Final Fantasy II (PSP)

March:
  • Atelier Meruru
  • Atelier Totori
  • Metal Gear Ac!d
  • Kung Fu Rider (PS3)
  • Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
  • Pilotwings Resort

April
  • Samurai Warriors Chronicles (gift)
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Lego Batman 2 PS3
  • Pokemon LeafGreen and FireRed (one is null as I'm only planning to go through LeafGreen)
  • Pokemon Emerald

Beaten:
January:
  • Donkey Kong Original Edition (NES - 3DS)
  • Pokemon White
  • DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
March:
  • One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  • Ghost Trick
April:
  • Lego Batman 2

Currently Playing:
  • Dynasty Warriors 7

Backlog Priorities:
  • Nier
  • Tales of Graces f
  • Ni no Kuni
  • Yakuza 3

Beat Lego Batman 2 last night, just notice I should have a lot more focus because I'm straying a lot by playing too many games at once. Lego Batman 2 was really enjoyable, it was my first Lego game. I wish the story was a little longer but the last bit was great since you could use so many other characters. I don't think I will trophy hunt on this for now.

Schlep

Won't repost the list since it was just a few posts ago. Just finished GTA4 base game. I'll come back to the DLC at some point, but I consider that bonus. Great game, but nearly threw the controller through the TV after failing the last mission twice and having to repeat 15 minutes worth of chasing/shooting each time. Now, for something completely different, moving on to Ni no Kuni.

Score: -2

Teggy

Getting in on this late. I am adding games traded via Goozex/VG5 to my backlog but will not consider them "bought".

Bought in 2013: 40
Beaten in 2013: 9
Current Score: -31

Games purchased in 2013

3DS/DS
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Pushmo
999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors

PS3/Vita
Guacamelee
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Amy
Okami HD
Wild Arms
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Dead Space 3
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

PC
American McGee's Alice
Hotline Miami
Bioshock Infinite
Hard Reset
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition
Little Inferno
Gemini Rue
Blackwell Convergence
The Blackwell Legacy
Blackwell Deception
Blackwell Unbound
Gothic
Gothic 3
Arcania: Gothic 4
Miasmata
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Viking: Battle of Asgard
The Cave
Don't Starve
Dishonored
Sacred Gold
Sacred 2 Gold
Breath of Death VII
Cthulu Saves the World
Rochard
Thomas Was Alone
Lume
Dead Island Riptide

Games beaten in 2013

Hotline Miami (PC) - 1/10
Binary Domain (PC) - 1/20
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (PC) main quest - 2/17
Tomb Raider (PC) - 3/8
Bioshock Infinite (PC) 3/27
Dead Space 3 (PS3) 4/8
Guacamelee! (PSVITA) 4/11
999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors (3DS) - 4/12
Crysis 2 (PC) 4/21

Currently working on:
The Witcher: Directors Cut
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Pushmo
Doom 3 BFG
Dead Island (Co-op playthrough)

Onislash

Bought Fire Emblem: Awakening

My backloggery

Bought in 2013: 21
Beaten in 2013: 19
Current Score: -2

Bought this year:

Super Robot Taisen OG
Super Robot Taisen OG: Endless Frontier
DmC
Sleeping Dogs
Gungnir
Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires
Fist Of The North Star 2: Ken's Rage
Persona 4 Golden
Mass Effect
Ragnarok Odyssey
Atelier Ayesha : The Alchemist of Dusk
Dead or Alive 5
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland
Ys Seven
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Dead or Alive 5 Plus
Code of Princess

Beaten this year:

Super Street Fighter II Revival
Dragon Quest V
DmC
Way of the Samurai 4
Final Fantasy VII - PS1 Classic
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Borderlands 2
Virtue's Last Reward
Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires
Fist of the North Star 2: Ken's Rage
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
Persona 4 Golden
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Dead or Alive 5
Phantasy Star Zero
Mass Effect
Tales of Phantasia
Ys Seven
Dead or Alive 5 Plus

Underlined is new

I realized I was forgetting to add my Wii U VC trial campaign purchases to my bought-games list. I've played them all before, but I still want to list them for accounting purposes.

I'm probably not going to be finishing anything else by the end of April, so here's where I stand now. I did a much better job not buying games this month, although I'm going on a trip this weekend and I probably won't be able to stop myself from buying Fire Emblem Awakening. I don't really have anything backlogged on my 3DS.

Current Score: -3 (+1 since last post)

Bought in 2013: 16
  • Magicka
  • Rock of Ages
  • Symphony
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Cave Story+
  • Magic: The Gathering - Duels 2013
  • DLC Quest
  • Thirty Flights of Loving
  • Fuel
  • XCOM Enemy Unknown (gift from a friend)
  • Little Inferno
  • To The Moon
  • Surgeon Simulator 2013
  • The Walking Dead
  • Super Hexagon
  • Audiosurf (+0 already played)
  • NiGHTS into Dreams (+0 already played)
  • Jet Set Radio (+0 already played)
  • Kirby's Adventure (Wii U VC; +0 already played)
  • F-Zero (Wii U VC; +0 already played)
  • Punch-Out!!! (Wii U VC; +0 already played)
  • Balloon Fight (Wii U VC; +0 already played)

Finished in 2013: 13
  • BIT.TRIP Runner*
  • Metro 2033
  • Mark of the Ninja
  • Symphony*
  • Magic: The Gathering - Duels 2013*
  • Alan Wake
  • DLC Quest
  • Thirty Flights of Loving
  • Saints Row: The Third
  • Rock of Ages*
  • Super Hexagon*
  • The Walking Dead

Now playing:
  • FUEL
  • Super Meat Boy

On Deck:
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution

* = I stopped playing before the end, for whatever reason, but I made sufficient progress to consider myself finished with the game (i.e. got my money's worth).

Sora_N

Backloggery

Bought in 2013: 29
Beat in 2013: 7
Current Score: -22

Bought:
January:
  • Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (Steam)
  • To The Moon (Steam)
  • Yakuza 3
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia
  • Sonic Generations
  • TERA (Digital)
  • DmC: Devil may Cry
  • Jak & Daxter The Precursor Legacy (PSN)
  • LittleBigPlanet Karting (PSN)
  • The Unfinished Swan (PSN)
  • NiGHTS into dreams (PSN)
  • Jet Set Radio (PSN)
  • Fire Emblem Awakening

February:
  • Ni no Kuni (Wizard's Edition)
  • One Piece Pirate Warriors
  • Spec Ops: The Line (Steam)
  • Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (LE)
  • Final Fantasy II (PSP)

March:
  • Atelier Meruru
  • Atelier Totori
  • Metal Gear Ac!d
  • Kung Fu Rider (PS3)
  • Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • Pilotwings Resort

April
  • Samurai Warriors Chronicles (gift)
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Lego Batman 2 PS3
  • Pokemon LeafGreen and FireRed (one is null as I'm only planning to go through LeafGreen)
  • Pokemon Emerald

Beaten:
January:
  • Donkey Kong Original Edition (NES - 3DS)
  • Pokemon White
  • DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
March:
  • One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  • Ghost Trick
April:
  • Lego Batman 2
  • Dynasty Warriors 7

Currently Playing:

Backlog Priorities:
  • Nier
  • Tales of Graces f
  • Ni no Kuni
  • Yakuza 3

Finished Dynasty Warriors 7's final story mode last night, really enjoyed this game overall. Planning to slowly work through Conquest Mode but I want to continue playing Luigi's Mansion and Ni no Kuni now.

Coppanuva

My year so far:

Previously owned Beat:
Ninja Gaiden NES
New Super Mario Bros U.
Mark of the Ninja

Bought and beat:
Fire Emblem Awakening

Bought but not beaten:
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

Score: 1

Prototype 2 is beat. What can I say? Traversing the city was a blast, silly antics and ridiculous moves as well. I wish he did more pro wrestling stuff though, I want to piledrive something off a rooftop. The ending? More like what ending?

Puts me at +7, for now.

Beat (+9):
1. Barkley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden - 1/4
2. Persona 4 (PS2) - 1/28
3. Ys: The Oath in Felghana - 2/16
4. 999 - 2/22
5. Tomb Raider - 3/9
6. The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - 3/17
7. Ico HD 4/6
8. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - 4/20
9. Prototype 2 - 4/27

Bought (-2):
1. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - 1/22
2. Tomb Raider - 3/5

Removed due to not liking (does not count as +1 beat but does count as -1 to backlog):
1. Jade Empire - 4/21

Backlog now at: 14
http://backloggery.com/gryphter

My mind is already set on Odin Sphere next, I think it's due to Dragon's Crown hype. Gotta hook the PS2 back up, will start the game tomorrow. I'm worried I won't like it because it's a last gen game and the last time I did that it didn't go so well, see Jade Empire. I also did not care for Muramasa but we'll see.

Bought in 2013: 25
  • Two Worlds 2 (PS3) - 6/01
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) - 6/01
  • Anarchy Reigns (360) - 10/01
  • DmC: Devil May Cry (360) - 15/01
  • Sonic Adventure 2 (PSN) - 17/01
  • Jet Set Radio (PSN) - 17/01
  • Final Fantasy V (PS1 Classics) - 29/01
  • Final Fantasy VI (PS1 Classics) - 29/01
  • Final Fantasy VII (PS1 Classics) - 29/01
  • Final Fantasy IX (PS1 Classics) - 29/01
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (360) - 31/01
  • Hitman: Contracts (360) - 31/10
  • Dead Space 3 (360) - 06/02
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations (360) - 11/02
  • Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (360) - 11/02
  • Serious Sam: Double D XXL (360) - 14/02
  • Persona 4 Golden (Vita) - 21/01
  • God of War 2 HD (PS3) - 11/03
  • The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360) - 22/03
  • Bioshock Infinite (360) - 26/03
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS) - 28/03
  • LEGO City Undercover (Wii U) - 28/03
  • Poker Night at the Inventory (PC) - 10/04
  • Poker Night 2 (PC) - 27/04
  • Tomb Raider (360) - 29/04

Beaten in 2013: 36

• The Walking Dead (XBL) - 4/1
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) - 4/1
  • Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U) - 5/1
  • Spec Ops: The Line (360) - 9/1
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - 9/1
  • Anarchy Reigns (360) - 10/1
  • Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer (PS1 Classics) - 12/1
  • DmC: Devil May Cry (360) - 16/01
  • Devil May Cry 2 (360) - 16/01
  • Devil May Cry 4 (360) - 18/01
  • Dante's Inferno (360) - 19/01
  • Bayonetta (360) - 20/01
  • Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) - 23/01
  • Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3) - 25/01
  • Far Cry 3 (PS3) - 29/01
  • Vanquish (360) - 31/01
  • Hitman: Contracts (360) - 02/02
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (360) - 03/02
  • Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) - 05/02
  • Kameo: Elements of Power (360) - 06/02
  • Dead Space 3 (360) - 07/02
  • Perfect Dark Zero (360) - 13/02
  • Serious Sam Double D XXL (360) - 18/02
  • Gravity Rush (Vita) - 21/02
  • Persona 4 Golden (Vita) - 02/03
  • Limbo (Steam) - 03/03
  • Metroid: Other M (Wii) - 06/03
  • The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (360) - 23/03
  • Bioshock Infinite (360) - 27/03
  • LEGO City Undercover (Wii U) - 31/03
  • Clive Barker's Jericho (360) - 01/04
  • Half-Life (PC) - 07/04
  • Poker Night at the Inventory (PC) - 13/04
  • Hydrophobia (XBLA) - 28/04
  • Tomb Raider (360) - 29/04
  • Poker Night 2 (PC) - 29/04
Total score: +11

Overall progress:

Now that I've settled into university and have picked out games that take various amounts of time to beat, I can make decent waves in my backlog.

Updated.

Current Score: -7

Acquired 2013

January

February

April

Clock Tower ~The First Fear~
Clock Tower 2 -0
Final Fantasy VII International ver. -0

---

Currently Playing:

Romancing SaGa 2