• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.
iT4G2QZ.png

I like where this little avatar thing is headed.

m23

Can whoever is "xbox-ifying" the avatars please post just that "only on xbox" logo so I can make one?

Edit: Never mind, got it.

Jooney

Looking through the Xbox nostalgia thread gave me some thoughts about what I would like to see revived for the announcement.

What are the chances of a Jade Empire or Crimson Skies announcement? A man can dream ...

Also new IPs please.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
xbox-only-logo-ylw.gif

Just found it on google lol.
Here are two alternative version:

onlyonxboxzjawd.png

onlyonxbox_shadow09k1g.png

This is based on a 300 PPI bitmap image I extracted from the PDF file of Halo: Combat Evolved's manual. I don't know if there's a vector version of this element, but I haven't seen one anyway.

Marco1

One of my most memorable experiences this gen was the first time I ever went online gaming on COD:MW on my Xbox360 and having someone on my team doing a Borat impression all through the game.
Had me rolling in laughter and I'll never forget it.

Tyrax

Was there already a discussion of who the presenter is likely to be.
Don Mattrick?
Mark Whitten?
Phil Spencer?
someone totally new?

Vico

Of course Don will be leading the ceremonies, he heads up the division. But he'll likely only do the introduction and ending, introducing other Xbox presenters to discuss each section they're involved with, like every conference.

Hopefully he'll introduce COD Ghosts with the same amount of enthusiasm than when presenting Black Ops 2 at last year's E3, lol.
That was so akward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom