• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21, 10:00 A.M. PST, Livestreamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Why is there a second reveal thread when this one is here?

Threads get closed after 20k posts because they start to cause issues with the servers.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Xbox_Drone1_zpsc6c8e948.gif

cd2_runcoop.gif

cd2_massglide.gif

cd2_glidesplosionddsuz.gif

cd2_getme.gif

Remember when almost all informations and pics of the 360 hardware were leaked exactly one day prior the infamous MTV revealing?

(not talking about the OurColony videos)

I'm disappointed in VG247 and Pat and the guys there I have to say, I usually browse their site as I like the design and so forth but one thing I noticed today which I found disappointing was there was no hype there leading up to this reveal. Before the PS4 there was editorial pieces and a love letter written by Brenna Hillier about the past two decades of Playstation

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/07/playstation-4-weve-been-waiting-nearly-two-decades-for-this/

which was a great read I have to say and had me hyped. There is fuck all for Xbox fans/gamers like myself on there.

ps focused/biased site maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom