• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spring Anime 2013 |OT-8| What could be beyond OT-8? Possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
well this thread got creepy fast
5YcHXoC.gif
oh btw happy birthday to best Precure and best magical girl of all time!

Steroyd

Not even man! Kirino has that sass! Pair that with her passion of games where she captures the hearts of her fellow maidens and its no surprise why she's top tier in my book. Behind her is Ayase (her OTP) and Saori. Kuroneko is at the very bottom!

Kirino comes off as a brat who has a tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants.

I still don't get why you are backing team Kirino, when it means pairing up with the brother.

SDBurton... I thought I knew you man, but the past few weeks feels like I'm seeing a different person. *runs off and cries*

Gargantia - 8

And so Gen Urobuchi
claims another victim.

So Ledo is
now leaving to fight the rest of the Hideauze/Whalesquid.

Man this episode was slow, but considering it's tone, it needed to be. So it's all good.

Seems like the
attack on the Hideauze will begin
next episode and judging from the preview, something crazy is gonna happen in episode 9.

Looking forward to it.

I really hate DAL but they have some goood character designs and outfits.

Speaking of which, I know how much yall love Kurumi and this came up on my feed so here you go.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/575516_463189223759214_530043506_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/968779_461430160601787_275300291_n.jpg

NSFW. Probably.
Removed link because kayos is scared

I have this sudden urge to either read date a live or watch the anime even if i don't have time for it yet ..

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Kirino comes off as a brat who has a tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants.

I still don't get why you are backing team Kirino, when it means pairing up with the brother.

SDBurton... I thought I knew you man, but the past few weeks feels like I'm seeing a different person. *runs off and cries*

But I love that about her. Her snobby attitude and how she treats her brother like crud is great!

I know that in Oreimo I can't get my personal pairing to be canon (Kirino x Ayase), so if I must go with a vanilla pairing might as well root for a girl I consider to be the best!
And one that brings the most salt.

Studio Ghibli's Ponyo (2009)
ANMX2qNl.jpg

Watched Ponyo last night with my wife and while it was wonderfully crafted and animated I couldn't help feel bored near the mid-point of the movie. The story was quite simple but yet at the same time I had absolutely no idea why anything was happening at all.

I understand that it's meant to be a children's movie and that when you're that age seldom do you actually know why or what is going on in a movie, but I just couldn't get into it... past that I thought the characters were cute.

Nyarlko W - 07

Cute_crawling_chaos.gif

Pretty good episode this week that did nothing in fact for the plot except to provide us yet again with a giant array of references left & right .

Haiyore%21%20Nyaruko-san%20W%20-%2007.jpg

AH ah ah NO

This episode reminded me exactly of one they did last season.
They should really up their game if they start to re-use the same comic effects.

But hey the fanservice wasn't that bad.

Steroyd

But I love that about her. Her snobby attitude and how she treats her brother like crud is great!

I know that in Oreimo I can't get my personal pairing to be canon (Kirino x Ayase), so if I must go with a vanilla pairing might as well root for a girl I consider to be the best!
And one that brings the most salt.

Manami is the one dropping the salt factory on Kirino if season 1 is anything to go by.

Seriously dude, you're giving into a vanilla pairing? What happened to all guys getting hit by a bus?

I don't know you anymore!

Manami is the one dropping the salt factory on Kirino if season 1 is anything to go by.

Seriously dude, you're giving into a vanilla pairing? What happened to all guys getting hit by a bus?

I don't know you anymore!

Exactly i was expecting sdburton to support ayase x kirino but not that pairing at least ...

If there is one thing to learn about SDBurton and DTL is that heteronormative parings are only okay when its incest.

Narag

Sengoku Basara 4

as5rpGOl.jpg

I know the costumes are exaggerated but hers takes it to a new level.

Mitsuhide is rather frightening and Nobunaga's throne look like it fell out of WH40k. Brief map interludes describing strategy are nice too as they work as perfect summaries of what the various generals are attempting to accomplish.

Hunter x Hunter 81
tumblr_mnf0d05JFg1qde177o1_500.gif

I think so far, this arc is just not as good as Heaven's Arena and Greed Island (my two favorite arcs thus far). I think this is just starting a bit slow and I came away disappointed with the fight this episode.
Killua and Gon have come all this way and so far, and all they can do is that little of bit of damage with their hi-ougis and thats it. No way is that guy stronger than Bomber was and etc. I think somewhere along the way the writer got the power schema confused, as Killua and Gon should have easily destroyed him fast. Thunderbolt was super cool though. More lightning attacks is a must

Kurt and Cheetu are the best of the Chimera ants. Cheetu's pretty hilarious and such, those faces at Kurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom