• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLOU |OT| Troy Baker + Naughty Dog = Win
TLOU |OT| GOTY 2013
TLOU |OT| So Joel *isn't* Old Nathan Drake?
TLOU |OT| Listen Mode is for Wimps

I dunno. I'm just throwing random things out there, lol.

It's a tough one lol.

The last of us |OT| There's a girl on the cover!!!
The last of us |OT| It won't click until you turn off listen mode.
The last of us |OT| There's supposed to be multiplayer.

It's a tough one lol.

The last of us |OT| There's a girl on the cover!!!
The last of us |OT| It won't click until you turn off listen mode.
The last of us |OT| There's supposed to be multiplayer.

Hmmmm, maybe it should be something about the multiplayer, the lack of information, and the hype that one of the devs placed on it from Twitter. I just don't know how to cleverly word it. :/

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
E3 General Information & FAQ 2014 by BroBuzz (28th May 2013)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 2 by BroBuzz (28th May 2013)

If Rösti wants to do the General Information thread for E3 2014 that's perfectly fine with me, but I'd like to give it a shot if otherwise.
Also, collaborators are welcome.
I'm more than happy to see that others wanna do that thread as well. And I'll be sure to help out if you want. :)

Amir0x

Banned
Is Rosti's "general information thread" a catchall summary of all the news announced at E3?

If not, I'd like to do my trademark E3 Summary topic if possible.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Is Rosti's "general information thread" a catchall summary of all the news announced at E3?

If not, I'd like to do my trademark E3 Summary topic if possible.
No, it's not a summary thread. It'll be like the thread from last year, though with better layout. I might provide some small summaries like the the animated banner, but that'd be it.

Nemesis_

This is completely and utterly false.

I claimed two OTs months in advance. A couple of holier than thou posters had meltdowns.

In the end I thought it was all petty and childish and gave up both OTs.

This reservation system works, its only people with entitlement that is the problem.

Yeah you're exactly right.

I would like to volunteer for the OT of Only God Forgives, the upcoming Refn/Gosling movie.

However, it's screened at Cannes in a few weeks and it has a huge release window spanning two months. Is it even worth making a thread? What is the standard procedure for things like this?

I think this needs attention as we have someone who is excited for the film and wants to do an OT but yeah. I guess SJRB you could just go ahead and make the thread now and the theatrical release can have the thread bumped (I plan on seeing it, so I would be willing to bump it anyway).

Sony E3 2014 Conference by ULTROS! (18th May 2013)

Microsoft E3 2014 Conference by Canis lupus (18th May 2013)

E3 General Information & FAQ 2014 by BroBuzz (28th May 2013)

Leaving the E3 2014 stuff for a little bit later when there is more room in the OT (ideally after E3 has ended) but I've quoted them here so they are in one place for me in the future.

So the thread is all updated! I am now going through the general area and moving over anything that has had a date announced.

EDIT All done! Let me know if there is anything I've missed.

Crub

Has this year's spoiler free E3 thread been created yet? I think I remember seeing it but can't find it via Google.

Dawg

I've been thinking about CoH 2 titles

Company Of Heroes 2 |OT| Sega's very own Relic
Company Of Heroes 2 |OT| In soviet russia, game plays you
Company Of Heroes 2 |OT| Gotta go fast for ze motherland

Thoughts/own creations?

I would like to create a Bungie |OT|, but before I even begin to write it, I would like consent from the moderators considering:

1. Even though Bungie hasn't been involved with Halo games since April 1, 2012, many still post Bungie-related content to the Halo threads.

2. Much of the participants in this hypothetical community thread would likely be members from the Halo community threads, and we recently went through a thread closure and unofficial re-opening on the Off-Topic Community forum because of problems with that thread.

3. While it would seem to be appropriate for Gaming Community, I'm not so sure after the Halo community thread shenanigans.

I don't want to subvert the mods by making this a stealth HaloGAF thread, I want to create a thread that is a tribute to the developer and all the games they have crafted, fostering discussion on any and all things Bungie. I realize, however, that my intention is irrelevant if the community members themselves cannot be civil. This is why I am seeking input from the moderators, and if deemed acceptable, their blessing to proceed to create this thread.

Still trying to come up with a title for TLOU OT, trying the fungus angle now lol:

The last of us |OT| It will grow on you.
The last of us |OT| Post-apocalyptic mushroom kingdom.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Well, I reserved FFX HD but it has been renamed to FFX|X-2 so might as well post this:

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster by ULTROS! (2nd June 2013)

Joqu

Hi guys, I would like to volunteer for the OT of the virtual console rerelease of EarthBound if that's all right, seeing as virtual console OTs seem to be the rage these days.
There should be a fair amount of people who're going to play that one.

Game's scheduled for 'late 2013' for now BTW, whenever that is.

So uh, to put it in the official format:

EarthBound by Scarl (2nd June 2013)

Trying to make a Wii U Community Thread for Gaming [June 2013]. Taking suggestions for a title. Also, need help with banners that I can use monthly. Thanks.

Quick question, are we allowed to do "Mini OTs" for significant game updates? There is a large patch coming soon for Path of Exile with a large amount of new content and game rebalance which the devs are calling "Open Beta Phase Two". I'd like to help let GAFfers know what's new and what's been changed, for both new players and people who might have stopped playing since the open beta launch earlier this year.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'm contemplating posting the E3 2012 General Information & FAQ tomorrow about an hour prior to Konami's Pre-E3 show. That should give a reasonable timeframe for people to comment on the contents. I've worked out the issues with SVG hosting, though a few questions about that still remain. If it screws up, I have prepared raster images for a quick backup. Hopefully everything should work smoothly though.

Update: I won't have the thread ready before Konami's Pre-E3 presentation, but it will be available maybe an hour or two after.

Cystm

iPJTRjbR4hjlm.png

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom