• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

No problems! And what a fantastic game to be doing an OT for, first Mario Kart I've been hyped for in a long time

I know.
After what I saw today, I'm starting to feel a little pressed about it
The game definitely needs an amazing OT D:

Tizoc

OK so the D&D OT is coming along nicely I just need someone to help in making the main banner, please PM me if interested, it's only a handful of images ^_^;

Caerith

Dragon's Crown by Retro_ (20th March 2013)

For US release. If someone else wants to tackle the JP date I'm find with that. If not I can do both as well

Retro_ gave up the OT for Dragon's Crown in another thread:

I've kind of lost the enthusiasm I had towards this title.

So if anyone else wants to do the OT just quote this post in the OT claim topic I guess.

I no longer want to do it

I didn't see anyone else post that they wanted it, so:

Dragon's Crown by Caerith (16th June 2013)

Radec

WATCH_DOGS by Radec (March 13th 2013)

I'm dropping this OT while it's early. Need to focus on Shadow Fall since they are pretty close on release.

To anyone who are interested, do the honors please. Thanks.

Dawg

I'll gladly take it. Would be a nice trade since I gave you Killzone eh? :p

I have some good stuff in mind, although I won't overdo it... yet! The Witcher 3 will be my magnum opus.

Also, my username totally fits that game's title...

Radec

I'll gladly take it. Would be a nice trade since I gave you Killzone eh? :p

I have some good stuff in mind, although I won't overdo it... yet! The Witcher 3 will be my magnum opus.

Also, my username totally fits that game's title...

haha, go ahead man.

iNvid02

if the watchdogs OT doesnt have some sort of browser exploit embedded in it that plants a virus on everyone's PC i will be severely disappointed

iNvid02

Anyone else noticed how some of the (older) OT's don't fit in with the new dark theme?

yeah, they look supremely crappy now (at least mine do)

didnt use many transparent backgrounds as png's were pretty large, opted for smaller jpgs and added gaf's old colours as background so everything would blend in. if gaf changes, the whole thing falls apart

Dawg

I've been thinking about the SR4 title, I think I should pick this:

Saints Row IV |OT| This videogame was made... IN AMERICA!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Random suggestions:

Saints Row IV |OT| Land of the Free, Home of the Saints
Saints Row IV |OT| American Idiots
Saints Row IV |OT| Commandos In Chief

Techies

Even though I'm a Junior can I still make a request for a game like Rooks Keep that's recently been released. Not really a popular or very well known game atm, but it would be nice to have place to talk about it, find other players etc.

DaBoss

What should be the OT subtitle for Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros.?

Also, I have to make a new thread for when the US version hits? It is August 11th, while EU gets it on July 12th which is pretty much a month.

Dawg

What should be the OT subtitle for Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros.?

Also, I have to make a new thread for when the US version hits? It is August 11th, while EU gets it on July 12th which is pretty much a month.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team |OT| Bros Before Hoes ? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom