• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavien said:
The Official Oblivion one i think, 123 pages (at 100 posts each page).

Halo 3 beta thread is bearing down on 19,000. It and the Pokemon D/P threads (14k) topped Oblivion.

OT has a soccer thread with more than Oblivion too I thik.

Jasup

Innotech said:
what is the biggest GAF thread?
I really think this one could challenge it.

Let's do some math then!

We've had 41 daily updates thus far and before todays update there are 8170 posts in this thread (not counting this one).. that means on average about 199.27 posts/update.

Now, there are 98 weekday updates before dec.3 so that would mean another 19528.29 posts..

That's a long thread

im sure you can select Zero Samus from the start if you want to, but so far this is the best final smash.

ultimate huge beam + armor pieces to throw at people + new faster character

I wonder if that means ZSS is seperate? Perhaps all you have to do is perform the final smash once and she will be selectable from then on, but Samus will always lose her suit after a final smash. I'm wondering if there will be other conditions that trigger her suit falling apart, or if there's a way to regain it?

duffey

Shinobix said:
Who's the first character that's being hit by the laser on the second pic? I recognize DK and Link but not that one.
Looks like Pit when I zoomed in pretty closely, mostly because I recognize the wings.

Also this is really weird. I hope ZS Samus can be unlocked and played regularly after doing this.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Keru_Shiri said:
I wonder if that means ZSS is seperate? Perhaps all you have to do is perform the final smash once and she will be selectable from then on, but Samus will always lose her suit after a final smash. I'm wondering if there will be other conditions that trigger her suit falling apart, or if there's a way to regain it?
Hold A as the match begins to turn into ZSS, probably.

Jiggy

I think she'll still be selectable separately, much like Sheik was selectable without having to use the transformation in the match.
But to me the real question is this: if you use the final smash, then die, do you come back with or without the suit?

scottnak

Ooh... megatonic indeed.
There has to be some kind of crow that needs to be served with this update...

T-98: Samus Final Smash.. ZSS only after it!
Dun dunnn

Wii said:
So basically... Samus Power Suit players should avoid the Final Smash unless they like playing as Shiek...

yeah, if your playing with no items, everything is normal with Samus.

this is much better, Samus has her full moveset this way.

lostzenfound

So does being without armor mean that Zero Suit Samus will be more susceptible to damage or have poorer abilities? If that's the case, Samus just got broke, as no other character seems to have a penalty for using a Final Smash.

Artanisix

More susceptible to damage wouldn't make much sense in the scheme of SSB. In fact I have a hard time thinking she'll remain as floaty as her suit version, though maybe I'll be wrong. Perhaps she's statistically "lighter" but "less floaty." But I'm just theorycrafting so.

Hmmm this opens up a lot of weird new questions.

First of all, once you transform into ZS Samus, what happens when you die? If you come back as Samus, that's shitty, because it might mean you can only play as ZS Samus for half a stock in a match. If you stay ZS Samus, that sucks, because what if you just want to ****ing play as Samus?

Then you have the possibility that there's a shortcut, ala hold-A-before-match for Sheik. If indeed you could do this, what happens when you die? Do you come back as the fully suited Samus? :lol

Ohhh, boy.

Zero Laser>

Don’t fire! Do NOT fire that laser!

Why? ...Well, because it really hurts!

samus_070718a-l.jpg

MAXIMUM CHARGE!

samus_070718b-l.jpg

That weapon is extremely powerful. Her opponents’ damage meters skyrocket!

...But afterward, Samus has a problem.

samus_070718c-l.jpg

All of her armor fell off!

samus_070718d-l.jpg

Now she’s just Zero Suit Samus.

That really was her last trump card. She used a weapon so powerful, it destroyed her Power Suit.

Now it’s time for Zero Suit Samus to show what she can do.

It looks like you can throw the pieces of her suit that end up on the ground.

Hey. Stop that... QUIT IT! I mean it!

samus_070718e-l.jpg

Take that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom