• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Pointy said:
1186124704726.jpg
Give in. You wouldn't be alone here, I'm sure.

PkunkFury

AceBandage said:
modea02_070803e-l.jpg

That's the same blue wave as in this pic:

stage09_070802c-l.jpg

Hmmm....

almost looks like Fox kicked the hammer back at the hammer bro. Maybe the blue wave signifies a deflected attack back towards the attacker? Perhaps samus and DK hit each other at the same time and Samus had more power?

AlternativeUlster said:
Jerk. It closes the window for people who don't know EVERYTHING about computers like some nerds.
:lol

If you open the video in another window, it kind of directs you to a foreign branch of the smash site o.o

PkunkFury

AlternativeUlster said:
Jerk. It closes the window for people who don't know EVERYTHING about computers like some nerds.

:lol

so i wonder if you will start only able to play as certain characters and then get new ones as you progress, or if it will be like Melee and you can play through as any one character? Looks almost like you have to collect everybody, or play as each of them through seperate peices

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
All I can say is that they'd better not take Ness and Earthbound out of this one. I'd better get to fight Starmen and Foppies in glorious 3D or I will be HIGHLY disappointed.

Jiggy

The Adventure mode also emphasizes character development. You’ll see many famous characters persevering under the weight of their personal histories, shouldering their unique burdens... It’s really something you won’t see anywhere else.
I really don't want to hold out hope that this means a unique adventure for each character, but if it did, well, I guess SSBB would be both of the best games ever by itself.
Although, honestly, even if it doesn't, it might still be both of the best games ever.

BorkBork said:
WTF is that horned thing chasing Fox? This is totally nuts!
I don't know. It gives me a Jungle Beat vibe, but I don't specifically remember it.
AlternativeUlster said:
I think the "checking for SSBB at 3 AM" type nerds will disproportionately realize either what that combination is, or at least that a button combination won't alleviate server overload troubles.

justchris

AceBandage said:
modea02_070803e-l.jpg

That's the same blue wave as in this pic:

stage09_070802c-l.jpg

Hmmm....

Actually, Fox's wave appears to be lighter, almost white. ZSS's wave also appears to have a purplish tint.

Also, awesome update. Still loading the movie though.

So, looks like each character has their own little story, all crossing over into other characters' plots as well. Gives me a Sould Calibur vibe. Soudns awesome.

this game i think Nintendo could quite easily charge $1200 for and everyone will still buy it.

But i do think the amount of effort being put into this game a bundled new coloured Wii will come out with it and hardware will go mental for the holiday period.

I don't think even Halo 3 will stop this game selling the highest worldwide.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
ShockingAlberto said:
Give in. You wouldn't be alone here, I'm sure.

Broken my wrist twice already in the past 20 minutes, and Im still fapping strong. Havent even seen the video yet.

Jiggy

JoshuaJSlone said:
I don't know. It gives me a Jungle Beat vibe, but I don't specifically remember it.
There was a downhill chase in a snow level with an enemy that looked kind of like that ram... kind of. Sort of. :/ And then it turned out there was a snowball in front of you, so you had to keep clapping to break the snowball while still outrunning the ram.

Edit: Never mind. Looked up pictures... The thing chasing you was some sort of giant land fish. The ram was an animal you rode, but still doesn't look like the thing chasing Fox.

Jiggy

DefectiveReject said:
this game i think Nintendo could quite easily charge $1200 for and everyone will still buy it.
Yeah, I could live on 99-cent-store spaghetti for three months. I don't need good-tasting food that last less than ten minutes anyway. Horrible ratio of dollar to hour of pleasure, unlike Smash.

Jiggy

While I'm thinking about it, I have to say, what a bad time for ant1532 to get banned. More for him than us. :(
He's probably reading this after deleting his cookies, though, so hey out there. :D

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
DefectiveReject said:

But i do think the amount of effort being put into this game a bundled new coloured Wii will come out with it and hardware will go mental for the holiday period.

I don't think even Halo 3 will stop this game selling the highest worldwide.

I would pay my next paycheck if I could have it today.

If this somehow gets an 8.8, I think my head will explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom