• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
It applies like the cactus stuck on your anus.
ib1NkYHZBmxOIC.gif

Weren't you just complaining about "stale shade"?

iSOlPZtVNHDjl.gif

Majmun

Four shows added after 13 sell outs in record-breaking time in Australia and New Zealand

Having achieved 13 instantaneous sell outs in Australia and New Zealand that confirm it as one of the most highly anticipated tours of the year, THE MRS. CARTER SHOW WORLD TOUR starring BEYONCÉ has added four extra Australian shows.

Mrs Carter Show now has 100 dates.

So effortless

i84VNrBMUjqjY.gif

I am at a work thing right now for new employees, and we were asked which celebrity we wanted to be. One girl said Beyonce and another said Rihanna.

Their impacT.

SaintZ

Wait, Lana is actually getting airplay? Is it the album version of Summertime Sadness, or one of the remixes?
It's the Cedric Gervais remix. Luckily, it has had some impact on the original song because it is rising on iTunes as well. Slay.

lanavougeukz7r63.gif

Lana should make a new video for this tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

This one isn't too bad aside from the fact the hand have inexplicably been left in colour

edit; this drawing is stunning

981716151_300.jpg

Mau ®

Write your name
Over every part
We could be
worlds apart
but write your name
across my heart

Selena Gomez slaying me all day long!! All bow to the Mexican Rihanna!!

Don't ticket prices usually go down by the second half of their run anyway? Also, since when did "selling out" matter as much as "total gross"? If she's getting a shitload of ticket buyers anyway then it shouldn't matter whether the venue was filled to the brim.

Trigger

Mau ®;73591243 said:
Write your name
Over every part
We could be
worlds apart
but write your name
across my heart

Selena Gomez slaying me all day long!! All bow to the Mexican Rihanna!!

Rih, her impacT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom