• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Botty
I thought that I should let you know
That popgaf is
Damaged, damaged
So Damaged
And you can blame the one before
So how you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it
How you gonna fix it, fix it, fix it
(Baby I gotta know what you are gonna do?)

iXuNuxV6rYJin.gif

Phreaker

Who else do you like besides Cher and Gaga?

pop-wise tbh I use Britney, Xtina, Rihanna, Katy, Mariah (like her old stuff better), Whitney (RIP), Bruno, Ellie (loved Halcyon!). I am sure I am missing some. I would say Gaga, Cher, and Madonna are probably my faves, but when I love something I love something so it could come from anyone. My all time favorite artists are Tori Amos and Sarah McLachlan, but they don't really fit in with these pop divas. It's not like the spit out material that often so I end up filling my time with ear candy of the pop-dance variety. I am also heavy into house and varieties of EDM.

Edit: Oh and Celine is amazing too, seen her a few times up close.

pop-wise tbh I use Britney, Xtina, Rihanna, Katy, Madonna, Mariah (like her old stuff better), Whitney (RIP), Bruno, Ellie (loved Halcyon!). I am sure I am missing some. I would say Gaga and Cher are probably my faves, but when I love something I love something so it could come from anyone. My all time favorite artists are Tori Amos and Sarah McLachlan, but they don't really fit in with these pop divas. It's not like the spit out material that often so I end up filling my time with ear candy of the pop-dance variety. I am also heavy into house and varieties of EDM.
Really great taste in music you got there. :D

I will forever be pressed at this. Ke$ha deserved better. Dr. Luke ruined ha career so that Perra could shine.

Oh well, Ke$ha will always be the better artist, and I will stan ha till the end.

It's coming.

I'm excited for Marinara Sauce to go back to not having an imagine that people are going to laugh at or misconstrue, not going to lie. Stanning an album based on female media tropes and irony gets tiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom