• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned

WELCOME to the SIXTH version of the Pop Music GAF Community Thread, otherwise known as PopGAF, otherwise known as the greatest and most iconic subcommunity to ever grace NeoGAF. 6 OTs and not once have we been shut down by a mod without further notice (GAFHop tried). Here, we discuss all the happenings in the Pop world, whether it be the music itself, celebrity news and rumors, and from time to time, TV shows and movies. For the uninitiated, PopGAF may come off as intimidating, what with the histrionics, incessant gifs, and lingo, but rest assured that it's all in good fun. We'll accommodate you whether you're simply stopping by for music recommendations, or here to ignite an all out stan war.

label0klvl.png

The following subsections will be updated monthly. As I won't be able to keep track of every release, you are welcome to suggest additions of new albums, songs, or videos that I've forgotten. I'll put it in the OP within a few days. However, I may miss or overlook some posts here and if you fear that may be the case, feel free to PM me as a reminder :)

New Albums

New Tracks

New Videos

communitysul10.png

As a way to encourage members to contribute to the quality of the thread by making constructive posts, Aguila (creator of OTs 3 and 4) instated the star system. Members who make quality, constructive posts would be awarded for their effort. This system has worked with success in the past, and so I shall continue it!

A list of top songs from Beyoncé, a Rihanna album review (lol), or a Madonna tour review are good examples of things that are silver star worthy. Gold stars (worth 2 silver stars) will be handed out to members who make contributions a bit too significant for a silver star alone. An example of a gold star worthy contribution would be a list calculating various artists' Queen of Pop factor. Members truly going above and beyond with their contribution to PopGaf will attain a platinum star, which counts for 4 gold stars. These will not be handed out easily! In the past, platinum stars have been handed out for arranging PopGAF events (PopGAF Grammys, PopGAF Member Awards) or creating a PopGAF inspired work of art~ (botty's not-so-fictional PopGAF film).

As this is a new OT, we will be starting fresh! If you're curious about star recipients from previous OTs, I've linked them below for reference. All previous PopGaf activities and their results will be found in their respective OTs.

tIkbsn0.png

PopGaf User Script

2IjzJZt.png

Stars Dance Review

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous star recipients

oop6uys4.png

The resting place for all our #bannedT sistren. Pay your respects and remember that Mumei is always watching... #mementomumei

graveyardsijwa.png

.gifs
If you can't seem to find that perfect gif to accompany your post just before you hit 'submit reply,' check out the following image folders, put together by some of our members here:

screenshot2013-05-18auux0e.png

The up and coming online chatroom/nightclub has a space for our very own! Come visit! We're active most days in the evening almost never. If you enter and are looking for people to join you, don't hesitate to make a new post with the link to alert others that you're waiting!​

And now, a special public service announcement from a familiar facé.

Majmun

The OT is great, Arte. I'm loving the banner. Everything works.

And that last link...that gif...GODDAM LOL

And happy bday, crumpet <3

Fey

Banned
What kind of flawless OP??
except the link which won't load for me
cackling omg

iPube7VVJYXVY.gif

And happy birthday, crump! Eat lotsa jalebis and gulaab jamans!
hug.gif

AjTtBCv.gif

I love the smell of a new thread. It's almost perfect, sans the title which makes me want to go in a corner and cry.

It's Crumpet's birthday? Happy birthday sis!

Delio

I wonder if 1D will be previewing a new single soon. I KNOW they will trying to ramp up promo for it soon enough. I nice summer track would be nice.

I'm going to predict that we get the name of the first ARTPOP single in this thread. Just a hunch.

That man its mine.
hnnnnngggg

That man needs to stop buying shirts. But, honey, you are tied down already. Leave them goodies for us single folk. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm going to predict that we get the name of the first ARTPOP single in this thread. Just a hunch.

hnnnnngggg

That man needs to stop buying shirts. But, honey, you are tied down already. Leave them goodies for us single folk. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I’m a grown woman. I can do whatever I want.
z01d.gif

Anyhow Bey should release her songs already. I wanna give her coins.

Artemisia

Banned
Thank you all for your nice comments ;_;

I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to pull it off, but thank the lordt I was able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom