• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
fernoca said:
And if we don't....they are going to cancel the conference? :p

th_836692118_l.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Nintendo's press tour is also happening at 2 other times during the day. Which basically means it really is just a tour of games. Nothing is going to be announced probably. :(

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
Oblivion said:
Really? You sure it's in an hour?

I am pretty sure. I read it in the other thread called Nintendo Press Event at GC. Its a fun read. I think even you posted there recently. That means you probably discovered it then. I guess there is no real need to reply then. I did it anyways.

ElFly

Oh come on, Sakurai, it's not like you write those things everyday :lol

How hard is to have a cron set up to update everyday.

Here motherfucker

0 3 * * 1-5 /home/msakurai/update_the_damn_thing.sh

usea

MrNibbles said:
Oh SNAPS Earthbound fans!
I know nothing
MrNibbles
Banned
(Today, 02:52 AM)

lolz sp0rsk. Unless that's just your tag.

ElFly said:

It would honestly surprise me if the updates weren't automated, and the times for the content to be published and what was being published weren't set way back before the first update hit.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
ElFly said:

Here motherfucker

0 3 * * 1-5 /home/msakurai/update_the_damn_thing.sh

Perhaps he hands translates all the updates himself, and today he ran into a particularly tough word in the Italian section.

Haunted

Just had breakfast with the gf, figured it'll be up when I return - and it's still not there!? Now it's getting freaky. And I missed someone getting banned in the meantime as well (poor Mr.Nibbles, I think he just came back from his last one. :lol )

sp0rsk said:
Perhaps he hands translates all the updates himself, and today he ran into a particularly tough word in the Italian section.
With the love Sakurai's been giving us, I would believe it.

PkunkFury

snyone remember what other updates were this late? I know Ike was like 2 hours late, but has there been any 'meh' updates that also took this long?

Haunted

I'm starting to believe the GC rumours - waiting to coordinate the update with whatever's shown on the conference? (doesn't have to be something outrageous like a new trailer).

Or they're just regularly late.

WildArms said:
Staying up? But it's 10am! :p
fixed. crazy UK people...

apotema said:
Well I think I talk on behalf of all Neogaf when I say FUCK
:lol

Jiggy

I'd go to play some Super Metroid to pass the time, but then I know I'd be suckered into 20+ minutes of that and the update would come within two minutes. Time to cue up Advance Wars DS, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom