• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadowfall MP Screenshots (Sexy)

kanuuna

image_killzone_shadow_fall-22861-2660_0001.jpg

Aliasing aside, this looks lovely. The trailer looked good, too. All that game mode customization seemed to echo Killzone 2 in a good way. Now I'm just hoping that they've roped in a bit of co-op in some form.

jett

D-Member
I don't know what is going on with the image quality in this game but it's pretty weird. Those character renders might as well come from a different game.

mr_nothin

Banned
Holy shit, this looks amazing. I bet it's going to look crazy in motion on my tv. Wish they could lower the amount of aliasing though....if they did that the game would look REALLY amazing.
The multiplayer looks fun and weighty too! Custom warzone matches. Oh man I cant wait

water looks jaw dropping. Art direction is as sharp as ever. Auto shotgun from KZ Mercs is here ! Anti material sniper rifle too it seems... Good. KZ is the best gun play and gun design around. Good good good

TUSR

Banned
something about the aliasing is throwing me off, have to watch the source feed before I make any judgements...

but holy dicks, thats what launch games are looking like

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Best looking mp fps I've ever seen. I think it looks head and shoulders above BF4 which looks light years better than CoD.

The IQ quality of the shoots (at least on my new Nexus 7) look AAA++++!

looks incredible

Are we going to get any more details and impressions from the floor? Is there any individual GG presser scheduled? I need details!!!

Vire

You guys can hotlink our images, no problem :)
Anyway, we have a bit of MP footage from the beginning of the conference, and while it's off-screen footage, it certainly looks like the game is running at something between 30 and 60 fps. Not locked at any of the two, but somewhere in between and changing quite a bit. It doesn't seem to go below 30 at least :)
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_gc_ps4_interface_video-14455_en.html

Blim was this video shot at 60 FPS? Everything looks super smooth.

Eitherway looks incredible in motion.

Spinluck

did they really just try to sell us on custom games as a feature?

game looks alright, looked more like KZ3 than 2, which is fail obviously

I said in another thread that the game seems to mirror some parts of both KZ2&3 MP. And part of what made KZ2 MP awesome was some of the costume game stuff.

Top Bottom