• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightz

WTS
Kinect Sensor (CIB, includes AC adapter for older 360's). Will throw in Dance Central 3 and Kinect Adventures - $60
PS Eye - $15
Set of 2 PS Move controllers + 1 Navigation controller - $40
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) - SOLD

WTB
Splinter Cell Blacklist Steam key

Veronica

Banned
Throwing this out there because this seller seems to have caused some controversy - this deal is the most retardedly one-sided trade I've ever seen. Wildstar beta keys go for >200$, and this seller with 10-15 years of experience wants to trade it for a key which most people have been trying to pass off for 20$.

WHAT? $200? This must be a joke. I have recently just registered the beta key, as no one wanted it here, so I am willing to log into the account and play, even making a Youtube video to prove it. I will simply trade the entire account with the Wildstar beta attached to it for much, much, less. I simply wanted to play FFXIV and didn't know better.

This is completely legitimate and I will do anything asked of an interested buyer/trader who wants it to prove so. I was invited by attending the PAX Prime 2011 Wildstar booth and registering.

I hope to receive a letter from your lawyer ASAP. I'll happily frame it if it ever materializes.

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Nothing I said in my previous post was addressed at you, neither have I ever done business or communicated with you. I think you're confused.

Solo Act

I have an extremely lightly used Xbox 360 with the box and everything. The headset is still in the shrink-wrap. It's the newest version that was released at E3 2013 that kind of resembles the xbone. I would really like to trade it for a similarly lightly used PS3 Slim (not the newest super-slim, but the first redesign).

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I'm in the Miami area if anyone is interested locally.

Oh, I also have quite a few games installed on the HDD that I will leave on there if you want them since the system is authorized. There are a handful of XBLA games and the following retail digital games:

Halo 4
Witcher 2
Just Cause 2
NBA 2k12
Assasins Creed 2
Crackdown
Dead Rising 2
Arkham Asylum
Halo Reach
Crysis
Crysis 2

Afro

For sale:

Resistance 3 for PS3 | Brand New Factory Sealed

$13.50 shipped U.S. only | Paypal gift

100% positive feedback on GAF and eBay.

Stet

Banned
I have $25 on an EB Games / Gamestop Canada gift card. I don't buy brick-and-mortar anymore, wondering if anyone would be willing to trade for something Steam. Either $25 in a Steam wallet or a game of equal value.

MegalonJJ

Banned
I'm based in the UK.

For sale:

Wii Component Cable (also works with Wii U), boxed in mint condition. (I only used it once). £20 (including shipping of royal mail recorded delivery).

(I have 100% positive feedback on the bay too).

WTS PAX Swag:

EDIT: LoL skins sold

Magic The Gathering Jace Beleren deck - $10 shipped
Magic The Gathering Ajani Goldmane deck - $10 shipped

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
WTT :

TLoU -- Sold to Amazon for 33 bucks.
Uncharted 1,2,3
GOW 3
Infamous 1,2
NBA 2k12
MLB The Show 12
and many other PS3 titles.

Want:
Madden 25 (no need for nfl league pass code or whatever)
The Show 13
or other recent ps3 games. I'll update later on.

Baconbitz

Banned
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PM'ING ME! THANKS!

(Click picture above to see my feedback)

BACONBITZ's BOX O' STUFF SALE!!!! - EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE
------------------------------------------------------
SELLER CONDITIONS:
  • Accept: Paypal, Amazon
    [*]Seller countries:
    QPvhpiV.png

[*]All items include shipping in the price
    [*]If you need more Pics feel free to PM me
    [*]If you have any questions regaurding what I'm selling feel free to PM me

PS3:

PSVita:

GBA:

Tesseract

Banned
wtb madcatz te 360 or hori ex2/vx 360 stick

*edit* i bought a vx from amazon with credit i forgot about. thanks for the many generous pms.

NoRéN

paypal gift payment only.
Will only ship worldwide if you are willing to pay the extra costs.
Plenty of positive feedback here. PM with questions, offers, etc.

Selling:

Blurays
Cinderella
Lady and the Tramp
Winnie the Pooh
Beauty and the Beast

Cowboy Bebop Remix Vol 1-6
-Complete and in good condition
-all include slipcovers

Disney Figures
Star Wars Star Tours Stitch as Yoda Hologram Figure
-Star Tours Opening Day 2011 Limited Edition
I have a few more for sale. PM for pics and list.

Shin Megami Tensei IV
-complete with limited edition extras
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride
-complete

Posters
Portal 2 Office Poster
Portal 2 Mannequin Poster
Club Nintendo 2012 Platinum Posters
-Zelda Poster
-Kid Icarus Poster

WANT TO TRADE FOR:
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney Investigations​: Miles Edgeworth

I reply to PMs quickly. If you have sent a PM and I haven't replied, I did not get it.

N.A

Banned
WTS

Selling one more European Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn CE Code - £25/30 euros (Digital CE costs £35/40 euros)

Includes the game, 30 days and the following items:

Helm of Light
Coeurl Mount
Behemoth Barding
Baby Behemoth minion.

Selling for a friend who like me bought the CE for the physical items only (already has 1.0).

Note: Code will only work on EU accounts.

LGom09

WTS
Cosmo Black 3DS
- $100 shipped in Canada (+$10 to USA)
Comes with system, 4GB SD Card, AC Adapter and charging cradle. Excellent Condition

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team - $28 shipped (Canada or USA)

Buyer pays Paypal fee if there is one.

Pangya

WTS - Pax Prime stuffs

League of Legends Riot Blitz/Arcade Hec codes - $5 each

League of Legends Lanyards (Top/Mid/Jungle) - $20 each + shipping

Final Fantasy XIV Before Meteor OST (with Dalamud minion code) - $55 + shipping

PM me for any of the above.

Michan

Thanks for all of the kind words about my post – totally wasn't expecting that! I didn't want to part with a lot of this stuff, but something came up and I suddenly have no certain place to stay for a period of time beginning Friday morning JST.

Thank you also for all of the interest! Remember that I'm happy to negotiate on large orders :)

Just updated the post to include prices for Famicom and PS1 games, as well as reduced prices for the 3DO and a couple of other things. Will be adding some more items to the post later today.

Selling: Logitech G930 PC headset

Lightly used, smoke free house. Picked up a PS Elite headset in ramp up to the PS4, don't need these any more.

$70 shipped lower 48!

269879-logitech-wireless-gaming-headset-g930.jpg

I accept Amazon Payments and Paypal, prices include shipping to the US. I have positive feedback as a buyer.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Premium Edition for PS3
This is sealed, so everything is in pristine, untouched condition. Just like your perfect waifu.
$75

iPod Touch 16 GB
I believe it's 4th gen (Item model number: ME179LL/A)
Like new, I only messed with it a few times before deciding I wanted to go with another mp3 player.
Comes with earbuds and power cable.
$125

Zero Escape Preorder Watch- Blue LED
Does not include game. The watch face does have some light scratches (you can see in the picture), but I've never worn the watch.
$50

Club Nintendo 3DS 18 Game Case
Opened but like new, all cover inserts included
$12

I've also got some YuGiOh cards in a plastic baggy. If anyone has an interest in buying them, send me a PM and I'll type up a list.

Selling
  • Prices INCLUDE shipping
  • If you buy the xbox, you can buy any of my games for sale for 5 cheaper

Xbox 360 Arcade Version with 60GB Hard Drive
Condition: 9/10
Includes all wires. Never had any problems with it!
Includes games: Halo 3, Halo Reach, L4D1 and 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Call of Duty BLOPS, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Morrowind, COD 4, MW2, Brink
$120

PSP 1000 Handheld (including gta vice city stories)
Includes charger
$40

Xbox Games
COD BOPS2 [SOLD]$15
Driver: SF[SOLD] $10
Dark Souls $15
Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare(Both Disks)[SOLD] $10

Condition: 8/10
Includes charger
$40

PS3 Games
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2
Assassins Creed
The Simpsons Game
Infamous
Ghostbusters
COD World at War
Killzone 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

I have positive feedback. PM with offers or to get
pictures please. Payment through PayPal, I'll ship anywhere in the U.S.

Selling
  • Prices INCLUDE shipping
  • If you buy the xbox, you can buy any of my games for sale for 5 cheaper

Xbox 360 Arcade Version with 60GB Hard Drive
Includes all wires. Never had an problems with it!
Includes games: Halo 3, Halo Reach, L4D1 and 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Call of Duty BLOPS, Gears of War, Mass Effect, Morrowing, COD 4, MW2, Brink
$120

Includes charger
$40

Xbox Games
COD BOPS2 $15
Driver: SF $10
Dark Souls $15
Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare(Both Disks) $10

Condition: 8/10
Includes charger
$40

PS3 Games
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2
Assassins Creed
The Simpsons Game
Infamous
Ghostbusters
COD World at War
Killzone 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

I have positive feedback. PM with offers or to get
pictures please. Payment through PayPal, I'll ship anywhere in the U.S.

Pm sent

Money's tight, so stuff's gotta go!

Wii U:

+ Assassin's Creed 3 - Like New $18 shipped

PS3

+ Far Cry 3 - Like New $23 shipped
+ Demon's Souls (Original Sony Asian version, non Greatest Hits) - Mint $31 shipped
+ Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom - Like New $18 shipped
+ Ico Collection - Like New $15 shipped
+ Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing - Like New $13 shipped
+ Ninja Gaiden Sigma (Black Label) - Like New $18 Shipped
+ Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - Like New $18 Shipped
+ Yakuza 3 - Like New $21 Shipped
+ Yakuza 4 - Like New $24 Shipped
+ Goldeneye Reloaded - Like New $15 Shipped
+ Bloodstone - Like New $16 Shipped
+ Under Defeat - Like New $17 Shipped
+ Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection - Like New $13

PQt2Kvd.jpg

Hori Fighting Stick Mini - Like New $23 shipped

Pm if interested and thanks[/QUOTE]

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I have a Madcatz Gen 1 Streetfighter Tournament Edition Fightstick (360) unopened still in the box it shipped in. Anyone know how much it is worth?

- Prices include shipping, I'm in the US
- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal as gift or pay additional fee.
- Assume that games are used, complete, non-Greatest Hits/Platinum Hits/etc, and codes are used(unless stated).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Knights in the Nightmare (not sure if free Yggrdra Union code is used) -- $10
Kingdom Hearts BBS (opened, but never played, registration card unused) -- $13
Silent Hill Origins -- $8

PS3
Dragon Age Origins (no manual) -- $6*
Hitman Absolution (sealed) -- $15
LA Noire -- $10
Lollipop Chainsaw -- N/A
Max Payne 3 -- $12
Mindjack -- $6*
Resistance 3 (sealed) -- $15

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 shipped
I got as a gift, never worn.
Battery still works (currently off).

WTB/WTT:
PSP Go - $35 shipped (already have a 3000, but at a cheap price, I wouldn't mind another one)

NOTE:
* - These games can be found probably a little cheaper. However, since shipping usually costs me ~$5. I'd like to at least profit $1 from them ^ ^;

Yakumo

Banned
I'm pretty new here at NeoGAF so I don't have feedback but I'm well known at ASSEMblergames and bordersdown.net if you'd like any reference. Also my Yahoo Auctions feedback is very good. Check it out!

I'm selling Framemeisters for 39'800 yen (EMS shipping to the US, Europe and Australia included). Takes about 5 days to 1 week to arrive at your home.

I've got many of brand new Maicomsoft mini-XRGB Framemeister upscan converters all with the latest 1.8 firmware and in English.

The Framemesiter is the golden crown of upscan converters made for games and gamers. You want full scan lines from your Retro Consoles on your HD TV via HDMI? You got it with this fantastic bit of kit. And best of all, the Framemeister has an English GUI.

If you are interested in a unit then please let me know via PM. Serious buyers only I'm afraid. I can't hold on to one for a few weeks while you get the funds together. Sorry.

Payments via Paypal in yen please.

Here's a few pictures of my XRGB-mini Framemeister in action.

The Framemeister is very easy to set up. The default settings out of the box should suit most people.

Here's a Retro Core special that I made on the Framemeister.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLzTRJGBVYk

Veronica

Banned
Just wanted to say the offer is still open for a Wildstar beta account. Willing to trade for a FFXIV Realm Reborn US key.

I realize the Wildstar key is worth $200+, but I simply want to play FFXIV that badly, and I am NOT charging a fellow Gafer for something that should not cost an obscene amount, no matter the rarity.. I am willing to Skype anyone and play the game live, or provide whatever information is necessary to show this deal is 100% legit. Game is amazing, but I just want to play FFXIV with friends who migrated over.

Wildstar closed beta will last 6 more months, so if you're looking to experience this new groundbreaking MMO (it IS amazing), hit me up with the trade. Will do it on any terms necessary so the buyer feels confident.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Man the Framemeister looks so fucking good, but it's so expensive. Any examples of how it looks using composite cables? It would kind of be a pain to search around for component or S-Video for everything. Is it good for upscaling Wii?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Anybody have experience with using a UPS Store? I'm thinking about selling my Vita, and I'm wondering how much they'd charge to pack/ship it in the US. Or I could just pack it myself; are small boxes cheap there? I only need one, and Amazon sells them in packs.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody have experience with using a UPS Store? I'm thinking about selling my Vita, and I'm wondering how much they'd charge to pack/ship it in the US. Or I could just pack it myself; are small boxes cheap there? I only need one, and Amazon sells them in packs.
They'll charge you out the ass, but they pack things well. You'd be better of going to Target and getting a box & bubble wrap and mailing it yourself. Alternatively, USPS gives you free packaging and their Priority service is likely to be cheaper and faster than UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom