• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeke

Banned
ShockingAlberto said:
People are still using quotes from before Melee was made to insinuate Sheik is still Zelda's Down B.. This is just as valid.

Well that quote is far more valid than the idea that Sheik is still in the game.

Haunted

ShockingAlberto said:
mkj9ci.gif
:lol :lol awesome.

Firestorm

lucas.jpg

The youth with the psychic powers has appeared—it’s Lucas! He makes his anticipated debut from the Japan-only release MOTHER 3.

While he is timid in nature, he fights splendidly. Is it possible he can surpass even Ness?!

lucas_071001a-l.jpg
lucas_071001b-l.jpg

lucas_071001c-l.jpg
lucas_071001d-l.jpg

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
The youth with the psychic powers has appeared—it’s Lucas! He makes his anticipated debut from the Japan-only release MOTHER 3.
They satisfy and anger at the same time.

Ashodin

From the site:

"The youth with the psychic powers has appeared—it’s Lucas! He makes his anticipated debut from the Japan-only release MOTHER 3.

While he is timid in nature, he fights splendidly. Is it possible he can surpass even Ness?!"

Ness out confirmed?

WildArms

Best game ever, shame about the sequels
Howcomes we didn't get a late update?

For me...this basically means Ness is confirmed. Seriously, Ness/Lucas = same thing if you haven't played the series :-/

That's also how I felt about Ike basically being Roy or Marth confirmed.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Tristam

More like sp0rsk needs to change the thread title to "Smash Bros. Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread - No Earthbound characters confirmed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom