• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rindain

Banned
Cool, the more new characters the better.

If we get a new Mother character, we HAVE to get a new Zelda or Metroid character. Right? ...Please?

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Watch Sakurai never give us info on Lucas's moves, JUST to confuse us as to whether Ness is gone or not... then have Ness be an unlockable secret character.

Jiggy

Is it possible he can surpass even Ness?!
The last time we had an open-ended comparison like this, it was about stickers being easier to get than trophies, and it turned out that trophies were still in.
I'd say Ness is back.

neoanarch

no way Ness and Marth are out. Sakurai wouldn't do let the opportunity of having an Event for Ness vs Lucas and Ike vs Roy not happem.

are Events still in?

Chumly

Jiggy37 said:
The last time we had an open-ended comparison like this, it was about stickers being easier to get than trophies, and it turned out that trophies were still in.
I'd say Ness is back.
I still think Ness is back also. How can we tell if Lucas can surpas Ness if he isnt a playable character :D

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Jiggy37 said:
I'd say Ness is back.

Yeah, I'm thinking Ness as unlockable

Maybe there's a costume swap that puts a baseball hat and black hair on Lucas. Cause he pretty much looks exactly like Ness with blond hair.

Haunted

Jiggy37 said:
I'd say Ness is back.
Good thinking. He could be referencing Melee, but there's a precedent where he didn't in a similar situation, so Ness still has a chance. :)

AniHawk

Lucas is using Ness's move set.

And there won't be any clones.

Either Ness learned some new skills, decided to become an assist trophy, or he's gone.

Haunted

Smash Bros. Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread - MOTHER 3, BITCHES.

Shit, with this update I'm not so sure about my Marth theory anymore. 3 FE characters in Brawl = Marth is still in.

lucas_071001a-l.jpg

Hey...Fourside?

Edit: No, wait, I see the Pokeball.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
AniHawk said:
Lucas is using Ness's move set.

And there won't be any clones.

Either Ness learned some new skills, decided to become an assist trophy, or he's gone.

Hopefully Sakurai will come to his senses and they'll both be gone.

And they'll take Ice Climbers with them.

Prax

I want Ness to return too, but I'd also much rather have Paula in.. (or maybe that girl from mother 3) >.>
More girls, please!

Stupid boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom