• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 6 |OT| - Texas cursed by spirit of Favre, National Enquirer reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Congrats. During my ridiculous ban I found out I am having a girl. Cant wait to turn her into as big a sports fan as I am.

Congrats brother
thanks guys! I've been looking at sport stuff. I really want him to be active and healthy
Congratulations on the sex and baby Zeke.

We are still looking for a new house and it sucks. We just saw an amazing place this weekend that had everything we wanted for our max budget but was missing one bathroom and was one bedroom short. I was ok with both of my kids bunking and using a bathroom in the basement to use that kitchen and especially the media room they made in the basement along with a perfect office. Also had the perfect backyard.

Oh well, it was probably for the best. They used oil for heat and that looked like a huge pain in the ass.

Get your football in now dude. Life changes with kids!
thats rough man I'm sure you guys will find something just right, I know this will be my last season of all day football for long time luckily he'll be here in early March so I'm gonna enjoy this season while I can

Colasante

Coolest play of the weekend.

10251606255_5072dabdc3_o.gif

Niners new stadium is a killer

The new home of the 49ers is coming with a cost that can’t be accounted for.

According to NBCBayArea.com, a steelworker died when steel rebar fell on him at the stadium construction site.

He’s the second worker to die on the site, as another man was killed when an elevator counterweight fell on him in June, stopping construction for two days. There were no fines or citations from the previous incident.

RIP to both of them. Those sound like very painful ways to go out.

Change your pick to New England and name Tom Brady the best qb of all time and all is forgiven.
I don't think that's really necessary, honestly. A New England Super Bowl victory is inevitable at this point, isn't it? We all like to sit around and joke about the Pats declining but the fact is they are gaining steam with each passing week, and once Gronk comes back from the dead the team will be unstoppable.

The Pats defense is as good as it's ever been with Brady. Belichick is as attuned to the details and finer points of the game as his spygate days. Thompkins and Dobson are budding stars skyrocketing towards greatness. The o-line is the best in the league. I can keep going, but I think you get the point.

I hate to say it but there is absolutely zero chance that the Pats do not win a Super Bowl this year. There is just no conceivable way whatsoever that they will find a way to not pull it off. I absolutely cannot imagine a scenario in which they, say, make the playoffs and lose to someone like the Broncos or Colts. I mean, who's going to stop them, the Chiefs? The NFC? Please. This one is in the books.

Congrats on the Super Bowl victory New England, you guys totally earned it.

brady_SB.png

Juicy Bob

I don't think that's really necessary, honestly. A New England Super Bowl victory is inevitable at this point, isn't it? We all like to sit around and joke about the Pats declining but the fact is they are gaining steam with each passing week, and once Gronk comes back from the dead the team will be unstoppable.

The Pats defense is as good as it's ever been with Brady. Belichick is as attuned to the details and finer points of the game as his spygate days. Thompkins and Dobson are budding stars skyrocketing towards greatness. The o-line is the best in the league. I can keep going, but I think you get the point.

I hate to say it but there is absolutely zero chance that the Pats do not win a Super Bowl this year. There is just no conceivable way whatsoever that they will find a way to not pull it off. I absolutely cannot imagine a scenario in which they, say, make the playoffs and lose to someone like the Broncos or Colts. I mean, who's going to stop them, the Chiefs? The NFC? Please. This one is in the books.

brady_SB.png

Might as well give Gronk his MVP award now too.

brady_SB.png

Nice try but it doesnt work now

brady_SB.png

That's painful coming from a you. :(

HAHA! Pancakes keeps bringing up Case to Kubiak

I dont even see how he has a choice at this point. No one can argue that noodle arm gives them a chance to win at this point. They are a Rivers choke away from being 1-5, with back to back blowout loses. Kubiak has to be smart enough to realize that something will need to change and if it isnt the QB it will be the coaches.

Darkest Red, I'm ashamed I've ever played a game of Fifa with you. This blatant move to try and sabotage us is inexcusable. How would your wife feel about this?

MechDX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 4m
Schaub starting at KC will be an end of the week decision. "I'll prepare both Case and T.J." Kubiak #Texans

There is no way Schaub will play Sunday. His ankle was twisted almost 180 degrees!

Good to hear the Packers WR injuries aren't as bad as feared. Next week should be a good test for Lacey et al., though, against a fairly stout Browns run defense.

Maybe but there are a whole host of horrible things that could go wrong with that play with the "pay off" being only a 10-15 yard gain.

It's a cool play design in how off the wall it is, but you can clearly see why its not run that much (if ever).

That probably actually works out like that one time out of ten. Most of the time its either a 10 yard loss or a fumble.

eznark

Banned
Good to hear the Packers WR injuries aren't as bad as feared. Next week should be a good test for Lacey et al., though, against a fairly stout Browns run defense.

Matt Stafford's fat ass just raped them. If the Packers struggle against the Browns they should be contracted.

eznark

Banned
There is a strong case to be made that the Packers are a better all around defense without Matthews. Perry thrived yesterday on the right side of the ball and there were almost no cut back lanes as a lack of over pursuit.

Also you're the fucking Browns.

LevelNth

Banned
There is a strong case to be made that the Packers are a better all around defense without Matthews. Perry thrived yesterday on the right side of the ball and there were almost no cut back lanes as a lack of over pursuit.

Also you're the fucking Browns.
Didn't Perry break his foot?

bionic77

brady_SB.png
We bros now!

bionic77

thanks guys! I've been looking at sport stuff. I really want him to be active and healthy

thats rough man I'm sure you guys will find something just right, I know this will be my last season of all day football for long time luckily he'll be here in early March so I'm gonna enjoy this season while I can
Your son and mine can play together in the NBA man. Remember to get that HGH in the breast milk or formula.

And yeah not finding the right house sucks but everyone does this shit and hopefully we get something we can stay in for a long time.

TheFatOne

brady_SB.png
Good reverse jinx bro.

Let him play soccer. Safe (somewhat) and great exercise.

Good thing to get this down before he's even born.

I really hope my kid gets into playing sports but not soccer. I cant imagine being a parent and going to watch your kid play sports and being stuck watching soccer. That is the one sport I cant watch no matter how many times I have tried.

manfestival

now that freeman is free

I need to change my avatar. SOOOOO can anyone give me some good avatar? I want to believe in my bucs to be owl champs. We can still go 11-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom