• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 8 |OT| Is anybody still here?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Week 8 Time (ET)
Thursday, OCT. 26, 2017
Miami Dolphins at Baltimore Ravens 8:25pm
Sunday, OCT. 29, 2017
Minnesota Vikings at Cleveland Browns (L) 9:30a
Oakland Raiders at Buffalo Bills 1:00pm
Indianapolis Colts at Cincinnati Bengals 1:00pm
Los Angeles Chargers at New England Patriots 1:00pm
Chicago Bears at New Orleans Saints 1:00pm
Atlanta Falcons at New York Jets 1:00pm
San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles 1:00pm
Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1:00pm
Houston Texans at Seattle Seahawks 4:05pm
Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins 4:25pm
Pittsburgh Steelers at Detroit Lions * 8:30pm
Monday, OCT. 30, 2017
Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs 8:30pm

Yeah i stole this ^

Go Texans!

oneHeero

Still not excited about the Cowboys play this season, but I'm looking forward to the game this sunday because the NFCE always plays them the hardest so it'll be a good test.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Best part about this is that i dont have to bump the thread anymore. It's always on the first page!

Kacho

Kirk Cousins > Dak

Dez Bryant is washed up

Zeke's cereal eating bit is the worst thing in football

Go Redskins

natjjohn

Is this thread going to make it to a second page after today's games???

I know. Crazy how silent it is compared to past. Though many posts were references I don’t think I ever understood:

What’s a gata?
What’s a :jfc (I think that was it)?
Why do people throw slurs at somebody named bread? Is it related to Patriots in some way?

I want to know. Perhaps in a quiet thread I can finally get answers.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I know. Crazy how silent it is compared to past. Though many posts were references I don’t think I ever understood:

What’s a gata?
Why do people throw slurs at somebody named bread? Is it related to Patriots in some way?

:jfc is the sarcastic "lol"
Years ago we had a guy here named Jack N Coke. Dude used to spam laughing gave icons when we had them in the forum and he'd do it for stupid stuff. So NFLGaf took the piss out if him by using his band :jackncoke instead of :lol for the smileys. To mock him. That grew to the equivalent of :rofl, :jacknfuckingcoke... Which was trimmed to :jfc for sarcastic/insulting laughter.

Then it just became an inside joke for laughter in general. Usually only when laughing at others misfortune

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

What’s a gata?

That's all old news. This is time for NFLGAF The New Class. New cast but same hate for the pats.

:D

Zen Aku

Man, even the NFL community is absolutely dead. Such a shame.

Also the Eagles offensive line aren't doing so well now that Peters is out of the lineup.

Top Bottom