• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I caught a shiny.

But it was just a mushroom guy =/

Yeah just her and Medaka so far. All the other confirmed females are support only. Rukia imo was one or the few remaining females who had a good chance at being playable... But of course Boa got picked so who knows

They should have made it 4 characters per series.

2 mains and 2 supports. With the exception of the really popular series where they get 5 characters

Ex:
Bleach: Ichigo and Hitsugaya (cause Iceboy is so damn popular!) with Orihime and Rukia as support.

One Piece: Luffy and Law/Zoro with Nami/Robin and Boa as support.

DBZ: Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo as mains. Gohan and Future Trunks as support.

Yeah just her and Medaka so far. All the other confirmed females are support only. Rukia imo was one or the few remaining females who had a good chance at being playable... But of course Boa got picked so who knows

We could get uh...Kagura from Gintama or Hime from Sket Dance. Eve from Black Cat would be a decent add.

I wouldn't even mind if Daikki is the add from Hoshin Engi just so that there'll be a playable character from the series in the game, lol.

But yeah, Rukia would have been a good choice, lol.

upandaway

One Piece

That's what I get for assuming Drake was being hostile to Kaido, seems like he was just trying to catch his attention (or maybe he still is and is just doing double duty). Anyway not a lot going on, can't really saREBECCA CAN USE WHAT?!

Glass Rebel

Naruto

WbxvxZS.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What the heck is Naruto even leading to? This type of "battle" is not compelling in the slightest.

Everyone is going to take him down and then Naruto will fight someone else, either Sasuke, Orochimaru or Madara. There's still a lot of enemies on the field, although having the entire population of ninjas standing there makes it sort of implausible they'd ever lose.

Cwarrior

naruto

Sasuke and naruto fussing sasuno & kuubi and power of friendship....dtl most of wrote this chapter.

The part where obito had flash back with his sword failing on him made this chapter shit for me, been having beef with this troupe since the 90s.

Super Lame ending to any villain

Bleach

I have to admit bleach has been decent for a while now, I hope all the captains fights don't play out the same but so far so good.

So hollowfying there bankais makes the Quincy body and bankai reject each other well whatever that's okay with me but the timing of the revalation is what am not keen on.

Bring on fox faces fight already that's the one am waiting for, his previous chapter where actually good given us part of his origin story would like to hear the rest, also tengen myo is one the best bankai's.

Angry Grimace

My new tag is better because it has the added functionality of being invisible.

ElFly

Naruto

Yeah I don't think that anyone can actually attack Naruto right now; even Madara is outgunned and the whole ten tails jinchuuriki trick already failed, along with the moon based sharingan illusion. I can see Madara surrendering cause at last he sees the first was right.

Even Orochimaru is helping Naruto.

Only thing that bothers me is that Kakashi is still trapped inside wherever he is and he didn't have a hand bringing Obito down, which seems anticlimatic to me.

Dunno what's the deal with the weird antibullet(?) vests everyone was wearing in Obito's imagination. Obito you have a weird sense of fashion, bro.

Bleach

It´s funny how Juha Bach is using his own quincies as pawns and experiments. It´s not weird at all that JB wanted the quincies who took the shinigami´s bankai to fight them. He is just testing the shinigami, and his own quincies.

Angry Grimace

Naruto

Yeah I don't think that anyone can actually attack Naruto right now; even Madara is outgunned and the whole ten tails jinchuuriki trick already failed, along with the moon based sharingan illusion. I can see Madara surrendering cause at last he sees the first was right.

Even Orochimaru is helping Naruto.

Only thing that bothers me is that Kakashi is still trapped inside wherever he is and he didn't have a hand bringing Obito down, which seems anticlimatic to me.

Dunno what's the deal with the weird antibullet(?) vests everyone was wearing in Obito's imagination. Obito you have a weird sense of fashion, bro.

This entire scheme would be fruitless if only the Ninja Coalition just hired Master RoshiJackie Chun

One Piece - 725

I don't understand anything happening right now because everything is moving so fast. If there's one thing I did notice was Bartolomeo. That guy had me laughing. I haven't laughed out loud reading One Piece ever since Sanji saw Fishman Island for the first time. I hope to see more of Bartolomeo, him and Doflamingo are the best things that came out of this arc so far.

bjork

One Piece 725

Way too many things going on at once.

This is how I feel too, yet at the same time I feel like the pacing is too slow? I like OP but I think I might just start reading in chunks once an arc is over or something. Everything since the end of the big war has been a confused blur in my brain.

This is how I feel too, yet at the same time I feel like the pacing is too slow? I like OP but I think I might just start reading in chunks once an arc is over or something. Everything since the end of the big war has been a confused blur in my brain.

I think it's just this arc that started this whole chaotic feeling. Having a bunch of different events happen concurrently, spending a lot of time on introducing a bunch of characters, switching back and forth between stuff and events just makes it a mess to follow.

I didn't have much of a problem with the fire/ice island arc though.

bjork

I think it's just this arc that started this whole chaotic feeling. Having a bunch of different events happen concurrently, spending a lot of time on introducing a bunch of characters, switching back and forth between stuff and events just makes it a mess to follow.

I didn't have much of a problem with the fire/ice island arc though.

See now, I forgot completely about Punk Hazard. :eek:

Perhaps I should just sit down and reread from the war until now.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
One Piece
I wonder how long Law will hold out before losing. Same for Rebecca (though Mr. Fabulous seems to be impressed by her).

Naruto
And now for Madara to drag this arc out for another 6 months

Bleach
Bleach is boring again :/

One Piece 725

Hopefully the hiatus allows him to focus on only one area at a time. As soon as one spot gets interesting he cuts to another. I think he is starting to suffer from a lack of focus.

IHaveIce

Banned
Yamada

Hey this is really good again. But I somehow missed when he returned Sarushima back to normal.

Noa was sweet in the end, Odagiri flipping shit was also nice :) If only the translations would pick up speed and drop the damn live action drama.

Big 3 impressions

One Piece : too much going on without anything important happening.

Naruto : Well, I'm not even surprised anymore or anything. Kishi will just scroll through the internet and put every fanfic in this manga, let us just hope it ends soon.

Bleach: Well a chapter worth nothing, since Bazz B will still fuck him up, we saw that guy bitchslapping Iceboy with only one finger, now imagine him in his Complete form

Madara tank, please.

lolol that would be just hilarious at this point, seriously I would like that.

UQ Holder 8
tumblr_mus5agn3ga1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Still shocked Kodansha licensed this at only eight chapters. Regardless, the immortality, as presented here, is quite scary, remaining conscious feeling pain still though not having the arm present :(

Angry Grimace

Yamada

I don't understand how Tamaki turns on his invisibility power. That also brings up the question of whether he has to convert the Invisibility Girl.

Also, uncomfortable rape joke.

Seitokai no Ichizon 1-9

Student council comedy shenanigans. I remember watching the anime a few years back and being surprised that a male MC was actually my favourite character in a predominantly female cast. Reading this has just reminded me why.

My new tag is better because it has the added functionality of being invisible.
Angry Grimace

(Today, 08:10 PM)

Angry Grimace

Yamada

Hey this is really good again. But I somehow missed when he returned Sarushima back to normal.

Noa was sweet in the end, Odagiri flipping shit was also nice :) If only the translations would pick up speed and drop the damn live action drama.
I think the dumb live action drama ended

See now, I forgot completely about Punk Hazard. :eek:

Perhaps I should just sit down and reread from the war until now.

I would imagine this current arc could be pretty decent once it's all completed.

Cause going week to week or longer pretty much means I forget about what the hell happened last week and its even worse if it suddenly jumps focus onto another character.

KingJ2002

Bleach:
short... but good to see the captains acting like they can put up a fight. An all out massacre would be boring.

Naruto:

the power of friendship! kind of corny for a chapter... but it good to see a blow dealt.

Ore no Ushiro ni Tatsu na!! 1

Well that was an extremely interesting way to learn a less of love. Probably could have forgot it was even a detective involved even.

Oshiete Katekyo 1
tumblr_mus6wmPSD31qbxqfpo1_500.png

Amazing start to one of the more memorable student tutor type stories. Utakun teaches great and really gave us lots of good panels both the day of but the second day and even one at school, hope second and third chapter come fast.

Angry Grimace

Ore no Ushiro ni Tatsu na!! 1

Well that was an extremely interesting way to learn a less of love. Probably could have forgot it was even a detective involved even.

Amazing start to one of the more memorable student tutor type stories. Utakun teaches great and really gave us lots of good panels both the day of but the second day and even one at school, hope second and third chapter come fast.

I see Aizen.

LeleSocho

Banned
Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo - 4
She was a loli slut rich girl? WAT?
also does loli even count when they are middle schoolers?

Angry Grimace

Kubo's next manga will be all about Yaoi and Yuri. People will praise it and it will sell more than OP and Attack on Titans, you heard it here first!

[aizen]Who said Bleach wasn't a yaoi manga? [/aizen]

Mr. Fix

One Piece
Not a bad chapter but could have been more exciting, on the other hand the series is on a break next week so I guess it's not necessarily a bad thing? Most interesting stuff was whether Drake has joined Kaidou or was it just a SAD user.

I'm guessing both.

Also assuming the "He" Law's referring to is Dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom