• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football 2013 - The catchall thread

HOLY FUCK HAILMARY TIPPED DALTON2AJGREEN!

tumblr_m1xj6lGQcG1qi0mi7o1_400.gif

Meh didn't get screwed that bad not starting Tate, although I'm not sure why I started Ryan Mathews as my flex when they're gonna be passing most of the game.

Holy shit I've gotten at least 11 points from every player so far with Romo and Jimmy Graham still left. Most points I've gotten from any of them is just 19 (my kicker lol) but still.

thekad

Banned
What are the chances Demarco Murray scores less than 15 points against the worst run defense in the league?

Jake Locker screwed me again.

So Tate scored two more points than Johnson doesn't make much of a difference, even with Peyton on my opponents team I'm up 12 points. He's got Mike James playing tomorrow so we'll see what happens!

What happens is I'm likely to lose.

What are the chances Demarco Murray scores less than 15 points against the worst run defense in the league?

Jake Locker screwed me again.
CJ's awful performance made me change my Avatar...Titan season is done..

I'm kinda concern about PeyPey.. I don't want to use Reddy!!!

UberTag

Holy crap I'm actually going to win. 4-game losing streak over.
Are you really only playing in one league, Frankman? You need to branch out more.
At least if you have 4-5 teams you can cut your losses if one of your teams tank.

Or, in my case, I can revel in the fact that all 5 of my teams are awesome.

8-2 - 1st place out of 10 teams
8-2 - 1st place out of 10 teams
8-2 - 2nd place out of 16 teams
8-2 - 2nd place out of 16 teams
7-3 - 2nd place out of 10 teams

Combined record: 39-11 (.780)

I'm loving this week in my big $$$$$ keeper league. I finally get to use Percy and Vereen comes back....I'm 5-5 so far and using second string RB's all season and now they're starters(Tate and Jennings). only down side is I may lost Vernon Davis for a game or two..

I need 14 points from Mike James in a standard points league. C'mon James!!!

edit: Well shit there goes that. Already had 41 yards and was about to bring in an easy touchdown and suddenly he's done. Certainly for the night.

Sumidor

I need 14 points from Mike James in a standard points league. C'mon James!!!

edit: Well shit there goes that. Already had 41 yards and was about to bring in an easy touchdown and suddenly he's done. Certainly for the night.
I feel your pain. I need 12.5. ;( the fantasy football gods are cruel.

sangreal

I needed 3.7 and got 4.1 from him. Phew

I also have T. Wright going though, so hopefully he gets enough to avoid any corrections. I really hope but am doubtful that it's not a long-term injury

Petrie

Banned
I have no.2 waiver priority since I haven't been claiming much, and I'm wondering if I should use it for anything this week. I don't think much is available honestly. I'm working with:

QB: Stafford, Pryor
WR: Gordon, Welker, Megatron, TY Hilton
RB: Lacy, Stacy, Andre Brown, Vereen
TE: Cameron, Graham, J. Bell
K: Crosby
D: Carolina, New England

We start a QB, 3WR, 2RB, TE, Flex

I think I'm set and should just grab Folk on FA and dump Crosby, and save the waiver priority for something better in the leadup to playoffs.

rando14

so who would be the better waiver option from the bucs? rainey or leonard?

I believe Leonard is officially listed as the RB2 but they'll be splitting carries so neither is really that great of an option.

I have no.2 waiver priority since I haven't been claiming much, and I'm wondering if I should use it for anything this week. I don't think much is available honestly. I'm working with:

QB: Stafford, Pryor
WR: Gordon, Welker, Megatron, TY Hilton
RB: Lacy, Stacy, Andre Brown, Vereen
TE: Cameron, Graham, J. Bell
K: Crosby
D: Carolina, New England

We start a QB, 3WR, 2RB, TE, Flex

I think I'm set and should just grab Folk on FA and dump Crosby, and save the waiver priority for something better in the leadup to playoffs.

Yeah your team looks great, you don't need to blow a waiver, especially on a kicker no less.

Petrie

Banned
Yeah your team looks great, you don't need to blow a waiver, especially on a kicker no less.

Oh yeah, no way I do that. I just figure Folk will likely clear and I'll grab him on waivers. I'm breaking my rule and stashing a spare defense simply because everyone in this league is doing so and it's been hard to even play matchups, I figure Car and NE are worth keeping.

Save the claim it is! Thanks!

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Still pissed at the douche of a commish I have. I had Andre Brown to start the season he gets hurt during the preseason. Then the dude sneaks in and puts in a IR spot. He said he did a vote in the message board which no one checks. Everyone voted against it. I got fucked over.

Another dirty ass shit he did was drafted off the last place team cause they didn't pay or anything. He needed a QB so he tried to pull a fast one. Lucky enough someone else got Russel before him. Makes it even worse this is my work league.

Petrie

Banned
Still pissed at the douche of a commish I have. I had Andre Brown to start the season he gets hurt during the preseason. Then the dude sneaks in and puts in a IR spot. He said he did a vote in the message board which no one checks. Everyone voted against it. I got fucked over.

Another dirty ass shit he did was drafted off the last place team cause they didn't pay or anything. He needed a QB so he tried to pull a fast one. Lucky enough someone else got Russel before him. Makes it even worse this is my work league.

I'd have asked for my cash back as soon as he pulled that shit. Fuck that.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
I'd have asked for my cash back as soon as he pulled that shit. Fuck that.

Yeah couldn't really do anything about it. This is the most horseshit league I ever been in. Don't forget two teams were making dirty trades. This league is something else.

Petrie

Banned
DST question:

I own both the NE and CAR defenses. They play each other this week. CAR has been stellar this season, but it's Tom Brady. There isn't much else available, notables on FA include the Jets and that's about it. Thoughts?

UberTag

DST question:

I own both the NE and CAR defenses. They play each other this week. CAR has been stellar this season, but it's Tom Brady. There isn't much else available, notables on FA include the Jets and that's about it. Thoughts?
Tom Brady isn't Tom Brady anymore.
Keep riding that Panthers D.
The only competent defense that had a bad day against the Pats were the Saints back in Week 6.

DST question:

You could try getting the Cardinals D. They're solid and playing the Jaguars this week. Otherwise, I wouldn't be afraid of playing Carolina's DST.

Petrie

Banned
You could try getting the Cardinals D. They're solid and playing the Jaguars this week. Otherwise, I wouldn't be afraid of playing Carolina's DST.

ARZ is owned. People have been holding 2 DST all season long for some reason. It's why I'm holdind into NE now.

I'm seeing some teams hold onto 3 Defenses... that's just crazy. Worse if you play in a big league with deep benches. There are 3 teams doing that in my league!

Top Bottom