• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
M3wThr33 said:
Good.
Because gender transformation doesn't exist AT ALL in Japan's culture. And multiple other MAGICAL (Read: NOT just makeup) changes happen to Shiek to pretty much confirm it.

But hey, in Ranma 1/2, he's just stuffing, right?
I'm glad you mentioned Ranma 1/2. I always saw Sheik/Zelda as Ukyou who came to school pretending to be a boy, so everyone assumed she was a boy. Until her boobs were discovered..... As opposed to Ranma who's equipment does change. This was always the comparison I had to make to the stubborn and crazy fangirls.

WHY do people still argue Sheik's gender after 9 years?

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
I think we have our complete starter roster, ladies and gentlemen. (With the exception of Snake and Sonic)

I could be wrong, but I'm really feeling that we're looking at it. For some reason I've thought for awhile that Sheik would be the last "starter" the Dojo would reveal.

(We only have 10 updates left until the game is released in Japan anyway)

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
GhettoGamer said:
Well unless Shiggy comes out and and specify which gender Shiek is, we can only assume. I mean its not like Smash is acutal canon to the character prespective game.

Well then SSB Sheik is female as stated on the site and her trophy and "canon" Sheik is up for debate

Crushed said:
Oh God, a bulge. :lol
I'm not sure I...

Sheik.gif

...oh, there it is...

Danthrax said:
This discussion is important and necessary. And I'll hear no different.
Important and Necessary, if we don't have this conversation now we might be having it for days, maybe even weeks.

Do you really want that HK-47?

Do you?!

LCGeek

formerly sane
Thunder Monkey said:
:lol

That can't be it.

We're just conversing about the philosophical implications of wang or no wang.

Well obviously there is no wang she has big crotch some women have that ya know. I doubt nintendo would approve of a camel toe that obvious in a game.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Thunder Monkey said:
Important and Necessary, if we don't have this conversation now we might be having it for days, maybe even weeks.

Do you really want that HK-47?

Do you?!

Sure, in fact add items and Krystal into the mix...and also which 3rd party will get in!

You can add in who Yellow Alloy is as well

LCGeek

formerly sane
Thunder Monkey said:
Link got away with a big flashy camel-toe in SC2 you know.

It was a guy and namco did it themselves doubt nintendo was too concerned about a more mature game having link with a toe. I was more suprised people noticed that then how crappy the model was in general.

LCGeek said:
It was a guy and namco did it themselves doubt nintendo was too concerned about a more mature game having link with a toe. I was more suprised people noticed that then how crappy the model was in general.
I can't keep myself from checking out the undercarriage of each of my favorite game characters.

Does that strike you as sick? Or is my minister just trying to seduce me?

LCGeek

formerly sane
Thunder Monkey said:
I can't keep myself from checking out the undercarriage of each of my favorite game characters.

Does that strike you as sick? Or is my minister just trying to seduce me?

Not at all besides if you knew me you'd understand I'd be the last person to judge, not that would because I don't force my views on others.

SuperAngelo64 said:
You guys can't be fucking serious...
Ever heard of fishing for lulz?
LCGeek said:
Not at all besides if you knew me you'd understand I'd be the last person to judge, not that would because I don't force my views on others.
That sounds like a come on...

Should I be scared?

To be honest I'm getting fed up. Sporsk will get this game in little time, but I've got to wait an extra month before I can get my Diddy on.

mclem

Mockingbird said:
Because girls that play videogames fell in love with Sheik while playing Ocarina of Time, but when at the end they found out it was Zelda they tried to justify their lusts and whatever no-nos they did during =X time by saying that Zelda became a guy, thereby justifying their naughty meeeeeow time.
So Sheik is the anti-Bridget?

Eteric Rice

Thunder Monkey said:
Ever heard of fishing for lulz?

That sounds like a come on...

Should I be scared?

To be honest I'm getting fed up. Sporsk will get this game in little time, but I've got to wait an extra month before I can get my Diddy on.

Go back to 4chan you lulzer. :p

Nocebo

LCGeek said:
Well obviously there is no wang she has big crotch some women have that ya know. I doubt nintendo would approve of a camel toe that obvious in a game.
The labia can also swell in certain situations... :lol

Teasel

in pikmin when is the "end of the day" the entire field get swarmed by bulblax so i guess we have olimar final smash
and anyway was there any guys that used both zelda & shiek? whenever i played with her i just stickied with one and totaly ignored the fact that i could turn into the other

Nocebo

Thunder Monkey said:
Now now, there is childrens present.
Alright mr.CrotchZoom, it won't happen again.

Anyway, I can't wait to play this game in 2009, which is when it'll be released in europe. :'( I already have epic battles planned with my sega loving friend. Mario vs Sonic, stuff of legends people. :lol

Nocebo said:
Alright mr.CrotchZoom, it won't happen again.

Anyway, I can't wait to play this game in 2009, which is when it'll be released in europe. :'( I already have epic battles planned with my sega loving friend. Mario vs Sonic, stuff of legends people. :lol
That was entirely different.

We must know if there's a bulge.

Cynar

Teasel said:
in pikmin when is the "end of the day" the entire field get swarmed by bulblax so i guess we have olimar final smash
and anyway was there any guys that used both zelda & shiek? whenever i played with her i just stickied with one and totaly ignored the fact that i could turn into the other

I used both Zelda and Sheik. By limiting yourself to just the one character you are hurting your gameplay. Zelda has a much better recovery move than Sheik so if you are knocked too far away it becomes a good idea to switch to her. Zelda also has some nice forward and back air moves and decent smash attacks. She definitely had her uses. :)

Scribble

The Stage Builder in that video does indeed look great.

Btw, I hope we can unlock more backgrounds (I hope we can choose more than three). And more themed skins for shapes, i.e. ice, fire, jungle -- basically all the standard platformer themes.

Do you think that's asking for too much?

Here's a supposed leak that has correctly guessed the order two characters would be revealed so far. I really, really hope it's right. I only post it here because it pertains to the potential order for Dojo updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom