• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 - To Next-Gen and Beyond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Lego Batman 2 DC Heroes is better than Lego Marvel in terms of plotting for sure. It's one the more clever setups for the Batman/Superman combo and Traveller Tales' take on Batman's persona is hilarious.

Some of the best lines have come from the news reports in between missions though. "Thankfully this has put off the mayor's plan to cordon of the center of the city for all the villains to be imprisoned. We all knew that was a terrible idea." The deadpan delivery is golden.

hmm

ku40FlT.png

Won't have access to a computer then. :(

My guess: Games removed from Steam.... OutRun 2006, Riddick, Wheelman, TMNT, Prey, Blur...

Leatherface

Can one save billing info on the humble site? I haven't bought anything there yet but want to be ready for when tomorrow comes so I can strike like lightning. :p

Does it remember once you make a purchase?

yuraya

Can one save billing info on the humble site? I haven't bought anything there yet but want to be ready for when tomorrow comes so I can strike like lightning. :p

I think fastest way to do it will be with amazon. But if the site is down than it still won't be able to redirect you to amazon so it won't make a difference.

EDIT: I don't shop with paypal so that may be faster. Not sure.

inm8num2

Hmm, I wonder if the "special tier" will have extra games or offer a lower cost? Or both?

It's going to be competitive to grab one, that's for sure.

Leatherface

I think fastest way to do it will be with amazon. But if the site is down than it still won't be able to redirect you to amazon so it won't make a difference.

EDIT: I don't shop with paypal so that may be faster. Not sure.

Looks like they except google wallet. Score! I am ready. :D

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Man, Steam Reviews are a total mess.

Maybe I'm just not seeing it, but does anyone know if there is a link that would direct someone to JUST the positive or JUST the negative reviews for a game?

They're displayed that way on the app page, but once you click the "View all..." button, it doesn't seem to be able to filter them, besides "most helpful", "recently updated", etc.

mikeGFG

Banned
I have spent over a hundred and fifty dollars on the holiday sale

I literally buy games knowing that I will never beat them, or sometimes never fucking play them

because I'm too busy playing Risk of Rain. lmao

Whoa, I won something, I thought ModBot no longer cared.

Thanks for Proteus, CheeseCakeFactory! It looks fantastic, it's moving next up my list, after I finish Alpha Protocol.

Speaking of which, I just reached a bossfight that's kicking my ass. I don't like it, but dat Obsidian.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Yep that's the one. You jump up (W) and click+hold left mouse button to attach to and swing from things, like clouds.
Yeah, I know. The problem was that I couldn't climb high enough to escape the planet's gravity, so I was stuck there without a way out. Maybe I should try it again someday.

That Twitter background is from the second Humble Bundle. It's definitely been their background on, and off since then (if they ever changed it). Regardless, the art is from 2011.

Kanokare

I just hope I don't have to pay a premium price on that bundle if I happen to make it :)

Edit- ERMERGERD dat Metal Gear Raiden giveaway.

Relax.MX

The Special Edition DLC of Mark of the Ninja is really cool, good difficulty, but im a little tired of the gameplay...

Official List of 2014 Razzie Awards Nominations: Worst Actress

Saoirse Ronan - THE HOST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom