• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Wild Card |OT| The Return of Jafar

Bread

Banned
and people ask me why i hate college football

this is terrible

who is going to draft that shitty fsu qb 1st next year?

effzee

of course everyone is jumping on RGIII now that he had a worse season. that's just how the league is. magically these sources start showing up when you're losing. i suspect RGIII will be back to how he was in his rookie year next year when he is healthy. redskins offense will be fine, but they need to address their defense big time. very unfortunate for them that they don't have that #2 pick because they really need it

Yeah this is what I was trying to say. People pile up when the story is negative because it makes it juicier.

The greatest myth is that all these great players are universally liked or treated the same.

Snyder is a shit owner and he probably shouldn't be buddy buddy with RG3, but whoever takes over as the next coach won't have be his biggest problem. Its the defense.

1 pick isn't going to fix a laughable defense like that.

They only have 1 pick in the whole draft?

Maybe removing Haslet will help too.

MRSA

Banned
New CBS Mock drafts out

One has Matthews and Carr for us. The other Manziel and Ogbuehi.

Will the Rams go for Clowney having a on of money tied up with Chris Long and Robert Quinn playing like a stud? The Rams are gonna trade out or get Matthews, Jake Long has been done.

Also Jameis Winston isn't impressive in this game, and there's no such thing as defense in NCAA.

New CBS Mock drafts out

One has Matthews and Carr for us. The other Manziel and Ogbuehi.

Can't imaging wasting such a high pick on a RT even though it's a need. Guy can surely play Left, but Joe Thomas is probably going to the HoF, it's just not a priority that high.

Don't know how I feel about Carr. Feel better about him late in first than Weeden, but that's not saying much.

Gobias

Banned
Can't imaging wasting such a high pick on a RT even though it's a need. Guy can surely play Left, but Joe Thomas is probably going to the HoF, it's just not a priority that high.

Don't know how I feel about Carr. Feel better about him late in first than Weeden, but that's not saying much.

I don't want Manziel or Carr :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I need community input for prison bios: Coldplay619 (Bengals), JABEE (Eagles), TheBatman (Browns), Futurevoid (Giants), Bread (Pats), and Greg (Packers).

Taking suggestions/contributions from anyone, otherwise I'll be trolling post histories combined with GAF team stereotypes to come up with an appropriate mocking bio. 250 char limit!

MechDX

and people ask me why i hate college football

this is terrible

who is going to draft that shitty fsu qb 1st next year?

Cleveland.

BdVZumTCMAADgmc.jpg:large

3 Watts. The gun show

cdyhybrid

Sports Human ‏@sportshuman 36s
Reminder:Malzahn once had McFadden, Felix Jones and Peyton Hillis in the same backfield at Arkansas but Nutt wouldn't let him call plays
Retweeted by Andy Staples

What a crazy fucking backfield. I didn't know they had Hillis too.

Wes

venison crêpe
LOL what's the point of these early mocks.

Do they even resemble anything accurately ever?

CBS at least seem to be the only major outlet that does one every week of the regular season and continues that pace up until the draft and that's why I like them.

They've already made a bunch of big changes, and of course things can change in the run up to and including the draft, but in this state they're already pretty good estimations at knowing if someone is going to go Top 10, top half, late first/early second and so forth.

CBS at least seem to be the only major outlet that does one every week of the regular season and continues that pace up until the draft and that's why I like them.

They've already made a bunch of big changes, and of course things can change in the run up to and including the draft, but in this state they're already pretty good estimations at knowing if someone is going to go Top 10, top half, late first/early second and so forth.
Wes if you want Mocks every week, check out Walterfootball. Two different drafts every week. Ones a live mock, and they actually give in depth explanations for picks. My favorite draft related site besides nfldraftcountdown
Edit: main draft is updated every Tuesday on Walter

Top Bottom