• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 Game GIF Thread of Glorious 50fps

legacyzero

Banned
ilkjfFW40XcY6.gif

What's the best codec to use when cutting down in VDub? Does Photoshop only support lossless video files?

As far as I know there isn't much of a way to get truly lossless recording from a game in the first place, though as Alo mentioned before, dxtory and lagarithm codec do quite well. Photoshop supports whatever.

Also, that gif looks great anyhow. Isn't that a fun weapon to troll around with? I had a very badass setup going where I looked fairly formidable with it.

Havel

Just a suggestion. But have any of you guys heard of gfycat? To me it's an absolute game changer. It converts GIFs to HTML5 video and lowers the file size by about 10x. Nothing changes aside from the filesize.

For example my Dark Souls GIF above is 34mb in GIF form. When converted to HTML 5 video, it's only 3mb. Here it is in HTML5 video form. Note you also get to pause, rewind and even get to change the speed.

The only downside is that you can't embed them on GAF to my knowledge.

DieH@rd

Banned
Here's a gif for how hilariously broken OP the Fox Blade is (MGR:R)

fox_by_saxrussel-d72i25b.gif

HOLY SHIT. This needs to be officially supported in sequel.

And I consider it as crime against humanity that not a single Star Wars game had this type of lightsaber combat, where each cut fucking cuts everything.

KKRT00

And I consider it as crime against humanity that not a single Star Wars game had this type of lightsaber combat, where each cut fucking cuts everything.

The crime against humanity is that You havent played Jedi Knight :p

>_>

ibfT0YJv0cR4n5.gif

What Stallion said! The tech's not quite on the same level, but it was still crazy fun in 2002.

(gif's old, posted it a while ago in the SS thread, but it was nice to have on hand just for this =P)

HelloMeow

I loved C3's MP in the beta, but for some reason, when the game came out, I didn't even give it a chance. Nor did I give C2's MP a chance...

Crysis 2 is a great game. It has a lot of superficial bugs, but it's solid underneath. It's a game that doesn't help or reward bad players.

iIgjicTV2KIRQ.gif

Crysis 3 is more like a dumbed down Crysis 2 and a proper unfinished EA-game.

KKRT00

I loved C3's MP in the beta, but for some reason, when the game came out, I didn't even give it a chance. Nor did I give C2's MP a chance...

Same with me. I played C2 MP beta to death, when it came out, I played like 3-4 hours and thats it.
I played like 15h of C3 beta and alpha, but i have not played MP in retail version at all.
Its probably, because i dont have buddies to play with, even though games are quite fun in MP

Ps. I would probably play much more C2 MP if Assault mode had 3-4 more rounds.

Spazznid

Same with me. I played C2 MP beta to death, when it came out a played like 3-4 hours and thats it.
I played like 15h of C3 beta and alpha, but i have not played MP in retail version at all.
Its probably, because i dont have buddies to play with, even games are quite fun in MP

Ps. I would probably play much more C2 MP if Assault mode had 3-4 more rounds.

I only played C2 MP in never-ending deathmatches. Too fun. But not something I did a lot.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
>_>

ibfT0YJv0cR4n5.gif

What Stallion said! The tech's not quite on the same level, but it was still crazy fun in 2002.

(gif's old, posted it a while ago in the SS thread, but it was nice to have on hand just for this =P)

May I ask what mod that is? I know academy doesn't have dismemberment like that on its own? But god damn I want to download it.

Top Bottom