• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach

Cnet translation make much more sense

Flashback!Ichibei: Renji. // I will now proceed to tell you the true name... // ...of Zabimaru’s Bankai form. // You must then convince Zabimaru... // ...to acknowledge your strength and allow you to call it by that name! // Right here... // ...and now!
Renji: Bankai.

Thanks Wanzo for Space Dandy tip. And much thanks for the Kingdom tip.

LeleSocho

Banned
Nichijou 96
1LHF35J.png
Don't sin.

Stulaw

Hayate 437
Oh, so his brother does/did have the king's jewel. Fanservice chapter coming up, including the Original Athena by the looks of it, unless she uses the power to bring Hayate's brother's memory back.

mjontrix

Aunt tits 110

LOL u dun goofed.

Moral of the story -dont stick it in crazy.

Anyway, and good suggestions for manga to read? I really like action comedies like mx0, yamada and the 7 witches etc. Dunno if they even count as action but meh.

Aunt tits 110

LOL u dun goofed.

Moral of the story -dont stick it in crazy.

Anyway, and good suggestions for manga to read? I really like action comedies like mx0, yamada and the 7 witches etc. Dunno if they even count as action but meh.

Binbougami Ga!
Trinity Seven
Mob Psycho 100
Onepunch-man

15 - Meisetsu Kougyou Koukou Rugby Bu 01-14

9bev1uvl.jpg

All that friendship.

All that resolve.

All that rugby action.

This was amazing.

While the ending was probably the weakest thing for this, it was still good. It's definitely too bad this got cancelled or end too soon cause it definitely had much more potential in terms of more rugby action and character development as well.

Such a good read. ;_;
Yeah, its too sad it got cancelled. Hello!! Another Rugby manga got cancelled in WSM after two volumes. After this and Buyuden my weak heart cantbtake it.
Fifteen could have been the next Eyeshield 21 and Buyuden should have been the next Major.

District Hakkenshi [code:T-8] Chapter 7

Fun times with Shino at the hospital, didnt think he was into the oniichan and imouto type of relations.

GREEN WORLDZ Chapter 7

Most intense seven pages thus far, sliding down the building with the chain saw and then nearly ate by the plants to look at the night sky. Good chapter.

Mob

Why is the kid from HQ interested in Mob's younger brother exactly? He is far weaker than Mob. I guess it is mistaken identity gag they are going to run with.

Mobile Suit Gundam : The Gundam IV (Jaburo)

The kids continue to be the most annoying elements in Gundam series and sadly, I guess this set the precedent for how others would be if they truly existed in the first Gundam series. They just cry and get in the way and their attempts for comedy fall flat but at least they were somewhat helpful in one moment.

Characters that die but dont need to is still a massive annoyance here, Ms. Matilda was such an entertaining presence and motivation for so many and having to be off'd in such a way is tragic, all for the sake of the Trojan Horse. Powerful moment and being sent off in colour pages was a good touch.

Cant wait for v5 and Gundam to be back up and running along with White Base's new upgrades. I want more on the Newtype stuff.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Iron Maiden 24

Coming to a realization you are in love with someone doesn't do much after you already punched her in the mouth.

Hajiotsu 01

2CinKnvl.jpg

A girl who doesn't understand guys, confesses to one and thus the start of their awkward relationship.

It's cute. It feels pretty normal with two sets of male and female friends but it has good comedy, adorable and looks like it could become a good romance series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom