• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (4) Thread

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Buttonbasher said:
Wonder how they would release it. With GS5?

They could also sell it by itself as some sort of "Ace Attorney Encyclopedia" and offer it as a website exclusive.

Grimm Fandango said:
My friend who works at GameStop says Wednesday. But of course I hope you are right for tomorrow.

The only people who will be playing AA4 on the ship day will be doing it through dubious means.

Most if not all of us who are getting the legit copy wont be getting it until Wednesday or Thursday.

Despite Klavier's necklace and Kristoph's "tie", I really dig the character designs.

930506_20070822_screen019.jpg

Narag

I've been waiting on this game forever. I've had the 2nd and 3rd ones sealed so I could play 2, 3, and 4 consecutively to get my fill as it was a long wait after the first and I didn't want to go through that again.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
If you want I'll remove them. I dont even know if they are official. They look like it though

Ark-AMN

Banned
Wow, Franziska's back, cause she's definitely holding a whip in that concept art.

As for Edgeworth and Godot, well, Edgey may return in a sequel since he's popular, but Godot's done and his story concluded in 3

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
kiryogi said:
Wait? What's this from? Seems like fanart or something. But I can confirm Fran, nor Maya are in 4 if that's what you're getting at.
HK-47 is about to die (run away from the topic quick!). :lol

Seriously, why post that stuff in here anyway?

firex

It's gonna be awhile before I get Apollo Justice. I can't help it; I picked the free super saver shipping from Amazon when I preordered because I thought I'd luck out and only wind up paying sales tax (using my amazon.com CC where I was supposed to have a $30 credit, but that kicked in when I bought SMG in person at a gamestop).

jj984jj said:
HK-47 is about to die (run away from the topic quick!). :lol

Seriously, why post that stuff in here anyway?
Seriously.

Even though the art would be a spoiler in itself, finding out that it's not a spoiler is an even bigger spoiler than that. If you get my drift.
Holy crap did that rendition of an older Maya get my fanboy heart racing though.

jvalioli

HK-47 said:
If you want I'll remove them. I dont even know if they are official. They look like it though
It's fanart. I saw the second one a little bit before Gyakuten Saiabn 4 came out in Japan. I don't know why you would post those without knowing though.

painey

i want this game so badly its frightening.. despite the fact i know i will play for 10 minutes before i first shut it off because im wierd like that.. but the waiting for delivery is killing me

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
People need to refrain from posting random images or giving hints in this thread. Way too easy to be spoiled, especially for a game that relies entirely on its story

KingDirk

Everybody who gets to start it Wednesday, I'm unbelievably jealous. I've got midterms this week, so I can't play it until Friday...

Also, pretty awesome fanart. Can't decide whether it's better that I didn't get my hopes up for them or what.

I can't wait for this game. I played the first 3 Ace Attorney games this summer so it feels like I need my fix. I guess I'm gonna have to get used to waiting though. AA5 is so far away...

Thomper

Opus Angelorum said:
Check your PM.
Thanks! Ordered this, Professor Layton, and the third Phoenix Wright, which I must admit I haven't had the time to play yet before so I'll have to get into an adventure/Phoenix Wright-marathon. :D

Ramenman

jvalioli said:
No, we aren't.

I'll post up pictures of what is inside for the person that asked.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r123/jvalioli/SD530143.jpg[/img
Top thing is a DVD. It contains trailers and videos like that.

On the bottom left is the Gyakuten Saiban Encyclopedia. General information and trivia about the series.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Looks great. Couldn't understand anything of what's in the encyclopedia though.

So the younger Skye girl from AA's 5th case is back ?

Haunted

Sloane said:
OMG, YES!
This is SPARDA!

Thomper said:
Thanks! Ordered this, Professor Layton, and the third Phoenix Wright, which I must admit I haven't had the time to play yet before so I'll have to get into an adventure/Phoenix Wright-marathon. :D
Layton and TaT still before you? You lucky sob. :D

DangerStepp

PepsimanVsJoe said:
SANDALS?!?!?!

Wow Capcom just killed off an entire series in a single fashion blunder. =(
And if you think that's bad...those just might be sweatpants he's wearing. It looks as though Phoenix has given up on life. :(

jvalioli said:
No, we aren't.

I'll post up pictures of what is inside for the person that asked.
SD530143.jpg

Top thing is a DVD. It contains trailers and videos like that.

On the bottom left is the Gyakuten Saiban Encyclopedia. General information and trivia about the series.
I'm jealous... very very jealous. I guess I'll make due with the regular US version for now. Cheers!

jvalioli

Opus Angelorum said:
Think of those who are still trying to get a hold of the first Ace Attorney.

;_:
Hey, I made an edit to the OP. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is available new from the Capcom store for $29.99. There is a link at the bottom of the OP.

IGN review - 8.3

Closing Comments
Apollo Justice surprised us. This may just be yet another of Capcom’s infamous rehashes, but it’s so much more enjoyable than most that it’s extremely hard to ignore. Going into playing this game expecting nothing but the same old-same old shtick, I was extremely excited when I realized that old and new could be melded so nicely. Capcom appeared to pay attention to their startling trend and tried to do something about it. The gameplay and static looks of Apollo Justice are just as we’ve seen them before, and the music will be both familiar and new, but Apollo Justice retains a lot of the charm Phoenix Wright held before it, and adds to the series' legacy. What's old is new again, and damn good, too.

Top Bottom