• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

omg everyone is back

ibiWxlnD1aOAMV.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dont know why I saw this picture and I started screaming uncontrollably
grammy-awards-best-new-artist-feb-10-2013_0.jpg

Wait look at this!!!
BVdcKsyCcAIqEWI.png

:ahh:

SaintZ

t.A.T.u. will be performing at the Olympic's Opening Ceremony

They are performing "Not Gonna Get Us". Performing "All The Things She Said" would be illegal now, no?

Also, there are reports about how Lena was not happy about this:
Today, various Russian media reprinted Katina's Twitter post, in which she complained about treatment on the part of the Olympics' organizers.

"They have invited us to perform at the opening ceremony of the Sochi Olympics, but they're treating the artists like shit!!!" said the post, which was later deleted. "The organization is horrible."
A mess.

tatubeisbol1vpz39.gif

Fey

Banned
Madame Tussaud is changing their Madonna figure? Nice.

Wha'ts with her obsession with her bathroom anyway?

Old people have to use the restroom a lot. Respect your elders.

now listen here you little cunts

i literally have no idea who either of you are and frankly i don't give a single shit considering these shit posts, but let me just make one thing clear to you ageist fucks who think 55 is old and elderly. madonna's pic gave me a semi and you shits should be applauding a woman who is still that strong, fit, confident and is still doing what she loves at fifty fucking five.

considering we live in an ageist and sexist society filled with termites like you who immediately write women off when their age begins to show, of course madonna, cher, and who knows who else is pressured into getting their faces done every other week in order feign the appearance of youthfulness the world desperately wants women to retain throughout their life.

buy mdna and fuck off.

royalan

now listen here you little cunts

i literally have no idea who either of you are and frankly i don't give a single shit considering these shit posts, but let me just make one thing clear to you ageist fucks who think 55 is old and elderly. madonna's pic gave me a semi and you shits should be applauding a woman who is still that strong, fit, confident and is still doing what she loves at fifty fucking five.

considering we live in an ageist and sexist society filled with termites like you who immediately write women off when their age begins to show, of course madonna, cher, and who knows who else is pressured into getting their faces done every other week in order feign the appearance of youthfulness the world desperately wants women to retain throughout their life.

buy mdna and fuck off.

vjewbgfasklvfiylawkblcjawvefslbvadsihcw.dskulcgaewuo

sdibgvlwilehyvjbusklubfcaulbwcfiulasgfwcliawbgfvaerw

skcebfawkleubfaewkubfwuaegfiluaerfiulgegrfaegwufiulaerwgfaewugfiulaewg

DRAG THEM BEFORE THE HOUSE AND READ THEM THEIR RIGHTS SIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom